FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Distance

Distance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm confused, over the last 2 weeks, I've been getting a steady increase in messages from people miles away from me, like Taunton, Hungerford, Maidenhead is the latest one. Just wondered if anyone knows why? Surely now is not the right time to think about driving for 3-4 hrs for a meet?

I thought the extra influx of messages from the 20's age group when the kids break up from school was confusing but this latest has me beat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

i get messages from all over as well..... and my profile does state local to me lol

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Take it as a compliment that for those people travelling those distances perfectly reasonable to meet someone such as yourself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Take it as a compliment that for those people travelling those distances perfectly reasonable to meet someone such as yourself. "

get your coat kitten !!!!!!

ive had messages from guys in different countries offering me a free holiday before

One was from a guy in turkey asking if i fancied a long weekend with him

seriously would any women on here go to turkey to meet a guy off here alone?

"Take it as a compliment that for those people travelling those distances perfectly reasonable to meet someone such as yourself.

get your coat kitten !!!!!!"

gloves, scarf and 'at too

seems odd though as i didnt get this last year, in fact i barely get someone long distance on a monthly basis, but daily is silly

"Take it as a compliment that for those people travelling those distances perfectly reasonable to meet someone such as yourself. "

i just wouldnt let them as i could never travel to them, now Swindon

"ive had messages from guys in different countries offering me a free holiday before

seriously would any women on here go to turkey to meet a guy off here alone? "

not to turkey but i have to confess to going to austria to meet a guy ..he was an english guy who had a ski holiday company .i checked it all out online and he got one of his reps to pick me up at the airport ..he told her i was coming out to suss out the holidays on offer for a large group of sea scouts !!!!! had a fab weekend he was a top bloke ! sometimes u have to go with your guts ..chatted to him thursday night i was in austria saturday evening ...Paid for my own flight !

Maybe your a sexy thing and guys want a bit of fun with you...but 3 n 4 hours drive for some fun is a bit ott. I think i'd have a 50 mile radius for fun, and even that's a bit much...your a lady in demand, enjoy...lol

i got one from a chap in london saying if i couldnt accommodate that he would meet me in a london hotel....i was tempted to run there immediately, but the microwave reminded me my alphabetti spaghetti was ready....my loss

"ive had messages from guys in different countries offering me a free holiday before

not to turkey but i have to confess to going to austria to meet a guy ..he was an english guy who had a ski holiday company .i checked it all out online and he got one of his reps to pick me up at the airport ..he told her i was coming out to suss out the holidays on offer for a large group of sea scouts !!!!! had a fab weekend he was a top bloke ! sometimes u have to go with your guts ..chatted to him thursday night i was in austria saturday evening ...Paid for my own flight !"

See now i wouldnt do that at all whether he pays or not

not to turkey but i have to confess to going to austria to meet a guy ..he was an english guy who had a ski holiday company .i checked it all out online and he got one of his reps to pick me up at the airport ..he told her i was coming out to suss out the holidays on offer for a large group of sea scouts !!!!! had a fab weekend he was a top bloke ! sometimes u have to go with your guts ..chatted to him thursday night i was in austria saturday evening ...Paid for my own flight !

See now i wouldnt do that at all whether he pays or not"

seriously i didnt think i ever would but it just seemed the right thing to do at the time .i had the most amazing weekend i went ice skidoo ing midnight toboganning and had a massage from the physio to the austrian ski team as well as enjoying the attentions of a very fit 38 year old ski fanatic with great legs and buns of steel ....im going again next year .....

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I get a lot at the moment from 3-4-5 hours away saying that they'll come here for a meet (maybe they're massively attracted to Gloucester Greykitten? ) I keep saying that that's a bit excessive - fair enough if work brings them this way... that's different.

Mind you, I also had one chap wanting me to go to London (a not unreasonable distance for someone yummy and a great shag but not for a 1st meet - what if we didn't get on?!) saying that he'd pay my petrol & buy me dinner - I pointed out that that made me feel like being paid for 'services rendered'... When I've been to London I've paid my own way

By *ocketManUKMan  over a year ago

Cradley Heath

I think its a variable depending on the person. I travel all over the place for work so a couple of hours drive doesnt seem excessive to me, but at the same time I know people who pack a lunch and update their wills before travelling up the road from Dudley to Birmingham. I guess you just offer what you are comfortable with.

My postie is fit with great legs and buns of steel I wouldn't go to another country for sex!!!

I'm also getting messages from men from all over. I put it down to men being lonely this time of year with everyone in the festive spirit and sick of it already so will go any where for escape!

Unis break up today: brace yourself!

I dont mind traveling any distance

If i have got on well with the person by mail,msn or met em at a socila first lol xx

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I'm getting a lot recently too. Admittedly I have will travel on my profile. But I also have usually don't play on first meet.

I had one from a guy last night, from Fife, offering to drive down, have dinner, and if we fancied each other then we could meet in the new year. I'm not having some poor sod drive all the way from Fife, for dinner!!!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I'm getting a lot recently too. Admittedly I have will travel on my profile. But I also have usually don't play on first meet.

I had one from a guy last night, from Fife, offering to drive down, have dinner, and if we fancied each other then we could meet in the new year. I'm not having some poor sod drive all the way from Fife, for dinner!!!

"I get a lot at the moment from 3-4-5 hours away saying that they'll come here for a meet (maybe they're massively attracted to Gloucester Greykitten? ) I keep saying that that's a bit excessive - fair enough if work brings them this way... that's different.

Mind you, I also had one chap wanting me to go to London (a not unreasonable distance for someone yummy and a great shag but not for a 1st meet - what if we didn't get on?!) saying that he'd pay my petrol & buy me dinner - I pointed out that that made me feel like being paid for 'services rendered'... When I've been to London I've paid my own way"

Thats the thing though that i just couldnt afford to go to theirs so London, for example is just too far.

Ive also a guy offer to give me petrol money but as id no money i couldnt then put petrol in the car in the first place havent heard from him since so i guess he was "in a hotel room all alone" saddo

Up the Gloucester ladies, we are soooo sexy and wanted

"My postie is fit with great legs and buns of steel I wouldn't go to another country for sex!!!

I'm also getting messages from men from all over. I put it down to men being lonely this time of year with everyone in the festive spirit and sick of it already so will go any where for escape!

Unis break up today: brace yourself! "

Ah yes gotcha now, i forgot those that live alone and familes maybe living too far, though you would think they would make the effort at this time of year. Perhaps jobs dictating they cant go home etc

And yes, Aberystwyth (not sure spelling is right) broke up 2 days early and already ive had messages from young lads wanting to meet up

"I think its a variable depending on the person. I travel all over the place for work so a couple of hours drive doesnt seem excessive to me, but at the same time I know people who pack a lunch and update their wills before travelling up the road from Dudley to Birmingham. I guess you just offer what you are comfortable with."

It is more that i wouldnt want them to drive all the way to me and be disappointed and that i cannot afford under any circumstances to travel to them, in some cases even halfway is just too far

As i also meet socially first, it makes for a very expensive cup of coffee, so realistically no thanks, prefer local to me

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

Up the Gloucester ladies, we are soooo sexy and wanted "

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

That happened to me in chat elsewhere once.He got shirty when I asked if kev and the kids could come too.

[Removed by poster at 17/12/10 10:03:00]

It seems to me there are a dirth of women near me (Harrogate). But yeah someone contacting me who lives over an hours drive away isn't really going to work out. (unless they drive to me! )

After all in that time I could knock one out then go and do something more productive!

"I'm confused, over the last 2 weeks, I've been getting a steady increase in messages from people miles away from me, like Taunton, Hungerford, Maidenhead is the latest one. Just wondered if anyone knows why? Surely now is not the right time to think about driving for 3-4 hrs for a meet?

I thought the extra influx of messages from the 20's age group when the kids break up from school was confusing but this latest has me beat "

(repost due to missed sentence)

Maybe the snow was heavy there, they are snowed in and sitting at the pc wanking over your gorgeous bosoms Kitten

Just saying

"I'm confused, over the last 2 weeks, I've been getting a steady increase in messages from people miles away from me, like Taunton, Hungerford, Maidenhead is the latest one. Just wondered if anyone knows why? Surely now is not the right time to think about driving for 3-4 hrs for a meet?

I thought the extra influx of messages from the 20's age group when the kids break up from school was confusing but this latest has me beat

(repost due to missed sentence)

Maybe the snow was heavy there, they are snowed in and sitting at the pc wanking over your gorgeous bosoms Kitten

Just saying

"

Actually ive worked out 2 things; the first is that they dont read profiles so yes they see my gorgeous cleavage (and thank you )and the second is that the universities have broken up, hence the messages from the 20's age group, so that answers the sudden inrease in messages from the youngsters

never mind i can always pick one for my 50th birthday pressie cant i

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

I would appreciate any message, from anywere!

That happened to me in chat elsewhere once.He got shirty when I asked if kev and the kids could come too. "

ooo what a spoilsport

I get men mailing from miles away too... some would be 5 or 6 hours getting here ... and say its fine ... I would feel so bad if thay come all that way to meet me for a night .... and say maybe a weekend stay over is the only way i would . jo x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

happy to go to the end of my road to get my end away...

further than that.. wank yourselves

To the OP who loves my stories, we got chatting on here mainly over my fantasy stories and what struck me was Damn, why so very far away

As often as is the case, the ones that tingle our minds and senses often end up not been nearby.

I have three people who regularly talk to me and live very far from me which is quite sad given that yes, most people would like to meet in person before deciding to jump into bed with one another.

Flip side is a couple that I talk to a lot, actually live about 10 minutes away, are very sexy and have talked and teased me for a few months now..and we still have yet to meet.

Just how it goes I guess.

"To the OP who loves my stories, we got chatting on here mainly over my fantasy stories and what struck me was Damn, why so very far away

As often as is the case, the ones that tingle our minds and senses often end up not been nearby.

I have three people who regularly talk to me and live very far from me which is quite sad given that yes, most people would like to meet in person before deciding to jump into bed with one another.

Flip side is a couple that I talk to a lot, actually live about 10 minutes away, are very sexy and have talked and teased me for a few months now..and we still have yet to meet.

Just how it goes I guess."

mwah!!!!

I would go ta the ends of the earth fa any woman xx

Well as far as Birmingham anyway xx

"I would go ta the ends of the earth fa any woman xx

Well as far as Birmingham anyway xx "

okay i will meet you at chams next year

"I would go ta the ends of the earth fa any woman xx

Well as far as Birmingham anyway xx

okay i will meet you at chams next year "

If its half as good as last time im on me way now xx

I had one from a guy in Spain offering the same sort of thing. I have enough trouble getting across the border into England lol

I thought the extra influx of messages from the 20's age group when the kids break up from school was confusing but this latest has me beat "

oooooooooo fun ....... the holidays. Maybe I could let a 20 year old stuff me turkey .....

oooooooooo fun ....... the holidays. Maybe I could let a 20 year old stuff me turkey ..... "

OR stuff him instead of a turkey..

"

mwah!!!! "

:P ....anytime

» Add a new message to this topic