FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Poly relationships

Poly relationships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As most of us on here are open to others being involved in our sexual lives, would you be open to that being more than that.

Master and I would eventually love to find the right person to have a 3way relationship in our house, and we know it would work for us.

But as a general thing what do people think of poly over an open relationship.

Would you be able to share emotionally and know that your loved one LOVED someone else as well??

For me yes I could as I know my place in Masters heart and life. I know that anyone else is as well as, not instead of. Nor do I fear being replaced.

open relationships I see a little different. I see them as more things happening where you dont do things together.. ie wife goes out and has a bit and comes home and tells hubby.. where as Master is always involved in every play session I have, either in person or watching or on phone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It works in other cultures, so why not?

Do you mean that a man would have mulitiple wives, or a woman multiple husbands?

or both?

Polygamy is common in some cultures but it's always, as far as I'm aware the man plus multiple partners.

Would you share your hubby with another guy though?

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Interesting one.

I think it is quite a culturally influenced thing, but if you can make it work then why not?

"Do you mean that a man would have mulitiple wives, or a woman multiple husbands?

or both?

Polygamy is common in some cultures but it's always, as far as I'm aware the man plus multiple partners.

Would you share your hubby with another guy though?"

Hubby is straight and I would only have one Master. So no.. And I do mean like multiple wives. I would happily share.. just think. half the housework :D

An interesting concept and not unheard of in other cultures. I couldn't handle another woman around though ... it'd have to be two guys

I'd be comfortable with that.

It would be wonderful.... any time I'm feeling grumpy- pass the pleasures over to another- and as you say....shared housework....what's not to like?

Then again, I'm quite solitary by nature, so it would suit me perfectly

No thanks, to me and its something i have always believed, marriage is for 2 people, i dont agree with open marriages at all and fail to see why someone goes through with all that rigmarole then acting like one is single, nor do i agree with inviting someone else in permanently either, as i think you want.

On the other side of the coin, its your choice and your life, only you can decide if its right for you.

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Ive never liked parrots!

And is it worth it for twice the nagging?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

I describe myself as poly,I have had relationships where I loved my S.O as well as kev.Currently I have a Master,who I love deeply,this in no way affects the fact I consider kev my soul mate.

It works for us for a number of reasons;

Neither of us equate love with ownership.We are humans not possessions.

We both got over sexual jealousy many many years ago,and have had an open relationship for pretty much the last 20 years.(admittedly a monogomous one when the kids were smaller lol)

We are able to see the happiness of the other as a purely good thing.This means we do not resent the fact someone else can make them happy.

We never ever play or meet without the full knowledge of the other.Total honesty builds trust.

We are not in a D/s relationship,but I do think poly can work in many forms.The idea that we can only love one person is just silly.Ask any parent and they will tell you they love all their children,no one finds this hard to understand.

If you go down this route,i would add that you need to talk,especially about primacy,boundaries and children.The last has never been an issue for us,but is in some poly households.

hexham

Btw i think the OP was referring to polyamory not polygamy.

The latter being illegal in this county

"I describe myself as poly,I have had relationships where I loved my S.O as well as kev.Currently I have a Master,who I love deeply,this in no way affects the fact I consider kev my soul mate.

It works for us for a number of reasons;

Neither of us equate love with ownership.We are humans not possessions.

We both got over sexual jealousy many many years ago,and have had an open relationship for pretty much the last 20 years.(admittedly a monogomous one when the kids were smaller lol)

We are able to see the happiness of the other as a purely good thing.This means we do not resent the fact someone else can make them happy.

We never ever play or meet without the full knowledge of the other.Total honesty builds trust.

We are not in a D/s relationship,but I do think poly can work in many forms.The idea that we can only love one person is just silly.Ask any parent and they will tell you they love all their children,no one finds this hard to understand.

If you go down this route,i would add that you need to talk,especially about primacy,boundaries and children.The last has never been an issue for us,but is in some poly households.

"

Uuum- snap...but then I don't have kids to take into consideration

If i fell "in love" with a guy and him me...

(aint gonna happen tho)

I wouldnt wanna him share with anyone.

And i hope he felt the same about me.

Different if in the scene and we both agreed.

"If i fell "in love" with a guy and him me...

(aint gonna happen tho)

I wouldnt wanna him share with anyone.

And i hope he felt the same about me.

Different if in the scene and we both agreed. "

It's not going to happen, so I'll take the alternative

Anything is possible, never say never. However, there are many affective factors in such an arrangment.

And it's not about housework.

No- it's about having someone to share- as I'm a shit girlfriend, they really need someone else to rely on and me just for random stuff

"Btw i think the OP was referring to polyamory not polygamy.

The latter being illegal in this county "

I dont see why it should be illegal but sadly is..

And I love Master very much.. he is my soul mate, but doesnt mean that he could not love another.. or I could not.. but I couldnt have another man. I just wouldnt feel right.

Katie.x

wouldnt work for us..........

tell you what, looking back on love so far in my life, I will settle for happiness thanks.

Comes back to the age old question - what is love anyway?

hexham

"Btw i think the OP was referring to polyamory not polygamy.

The latter being illegal in this county

I dont see why it should be illegal but sadly is..

And I love Master very much.. he is my soul mate, but doesnt mean that he could not love another.. or I could not.. but I couldnt have another man. I just wouldnt feel right.

Katie.x"

Interestingly i feel the same about people who have 2 Doms,and whilst I am free to fuck whoever I want I only submit to my Master.

"

Interestingly i feel the same about people who have 2 Doms,and whilst I am free to fuck whoever I want I only submit to my Master.

"

I pretty much have a free reign on who is a play thing, Master will always have the last word but listens to my views. I would not nor could not submit to another.

I just think that it would be lovely to have another woman to be company when Master is working away, and us both to share his company when he is home. But she wouldnt have to be bi.. although guessing it would help. We would have our own rooms as well as at times sharing.

We kinda know what we are looking for, but we think that we will just stumble across her like we fell across each other.

It isnt for everybody I guess.. but then neither is swinging. :D

» Add a new message to this topic