FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ideas for photoshoot, advice needed?

Ideas for photoshoot, advice needed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I suppose it's advice but... we'd love to do a photoshoot in a shop or other non-house building, but don't really know how to go about finding one!

I doubt we can walk into the local newsagent and ask (well, you never know but)...

Serious advice only please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe someone on here has a shop and can help

I think you need to contact a location agent for short one day rentals for shooting in or find a mate whos a shop manager. lol

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Or just wait till Tescos is quiet...3am in one of the 24 hour shops might be a good time!

On a more serious note,how about an abandoned or deserted building?

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I once had sex in a Sainsbury's loading bay.

They're quite quiet at times on evenings plus if you're lucky you get a free film of the event from the security cameras

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

There is a list of people that rent or let tv companies use their buildings , room etc... on the net , maybe there is a shop on the list?

[Removed by poster at 15/12/10 15:46:12]

Well keep this post bumped or start a new one with places. As we have on occasion been offered places to do photo shoots by members on here.

I am still waiting to find somewhere fun to do a nice BDSM photoshoot for my Master.

I am now waiting for the snow to be back to take some festive fun ones too.

There are places out there.

Katie.x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I think you need to contact a location agent for short one day rentals for shooting in or find a mate whos a shop manager. lol"

I agree, plus some studio's have made up rooms like offices ect and such like or you could ask crystal dimension she does location shoots

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We did a shoot in MFI, Eastbourne about 5 years ago!It was fun... We also did a great shoot in a show home too.. We have also done a shoot in Trengwainton Gardens in Cornwall, whilst it was open!

Just pick the place and make plans! Oh and have fun xx

Does it have to be a shop or are you after any unusual location.

we had a meet in a factory once. The guy we were meeting was obviously the factory owner but there are people who own businesses, pubs etc, which could be great for photo shoots.

In the events section, can you put an advert in there, or would that mean that you would be expected to have sex with the owner of whatever building they owned.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Does it have to be a shop or are you after any unusual location.

we had a meet in a factory once. The guy we were meeting was obviously the factory owner but there are people who own businesses, pubs etc, which could be great for photo shoots.

In the events section, can you put an advert in there, or would that mean that you would be expected to have sex with the owner of whatever building they owned. "

Hmm didn't really consider the events section, it just sounded too "organised"! But yes, also don't want to give the impression that more is offered although we'd have no problem with owner(s) being there of course.

Guess need to think it through!

» Add a new message to this topic