FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jealousy!

Jealousy!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have met a few guys now and its great when we hit it off although I can't understand why people get jealous when they see you get a verfication from somebody else..am starting to feel like I can't put them on for fear of upsetting people but I thought the whole point of doing things like this is to be upfront and honest...has anyone else experienced jealousy and if so how did you deal with it? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You explain from the off that you don't do jealousy and if he ever raises it's ugly head in your direction he's blocked, deleted & forgotten.

By *ominantPerv85Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

I'm jealous of everyone getting action, except little old me lol

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Some guys and girls have issues at times for various reasons. The best thing to do is to tell them to cut it out and if they don't say goodbye.

oh yes ! i had a swing partner who i met on here ,and it was ok for her to have fun ,but not me ,once we where with another lady on my bed and she started crying and ran out of the room ,it was all her idea , i ended it with her . and for my trobles my profile was printed off ,and placed on my neighbours cars , FRANKIE XX

Im sure this thead was up the other day ......

yeah but it's not dry yet, think it must have got squirted.

Jealousy has absolutely NO part in swinging if it does then the game aint for that person xx

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Jealousy has absolutely NO part in swinging if it does then the game aint for that person xx "

I'm jealous of soapy's outfits, does that count?

"Jealousy has absolutely NO part in swinging if it does then the game aint for that person xx

I'm jealous of soapy's outfits, does that count? "

Ya can borrow em whenever ya wants xx

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Jealousy has absolutely NO part in swinging if it does then the game aint for that person xx

Ya can borrow em whenever ya wants xx "

...and play guess the stain as well!

Ya can borrow em whenever ya wants xx

...and play guess the stain as well! "

Thats gross...but I'm sure he'll tell you its just soap. Wouldn't smell it though

"Jealousy has absolutely NO part in swinging if it does then the game aint for that person xx "
i totally agree soapy. i met a cpl in a bar next to a travel lodge only for the guy to see his arse with his mrs for paying me too much attention.he had a big rant at her before he slammed the room key on the table and stormed off muttering that i could have her and left his partner with me.we had a great nightsome folk love the fantasy but reality is very different.

"You explain from the off that you don't do jealousy and if he ever raises it's ugly head in your direction he's blocked, deleted & forgotten."
you could also throw the book at him and throw away the keys, just in case you have him locked up and then he`s had the full treatment.

i dont actually think its jealousy to be honest, ive had it a few times with guys i have met, now if i meet someone i honestly dont give two hoots about who they meet after, infact i wouldnt even know as i have no reason to look at the profile of someone i have already met, but single guys cant get meets as easy as women, dont mean that funny its just a fact so when a guy does meet a woman they like to keep them close as its easier to re meet someone than look for new meets

i dont think they have any special feelings towards you its they dont want you slipping away incase you dont meet them again and they have to start all over again looking for a new meet

"Jealousy has absolutely NO part in swinging if it does then the game aint for that person xx i totally agree soapy. i met a cpl in a bar next to a travel lodge only for the guy to see his arse with his mrs for paying me too much attention.he had a big rant at her before he slammed the room key on the table and stormed off muttering that i could have her and left his partner with me.we had a great nightsome folk love the fantasy but reality is very different."

lmao you still played with her even tho it was obvious her hubby wasnt happy with the situation?

id have been off like a shot of some woman threw her key at me and told me i could have her hubby

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have one rule. WHile a guy is at my house hes with me. What he does before and after hes here is absolutly no business of mine

"single guys cant get meets as easy as women, dont mean that funny its just a fact so when a guy does meet a woman they like to keep them close as its easier to re meet someone than look for new meets

i dont think they have any special feelings towards you its they dont want you slipping away incase you dont meet them again and they have to start all over again looking for a new meet"

This is how I feel!

I have several playmates I've know for years. If they phone me and I'm busy or don't answer they "panic" not I feel because they are jealous, but "worried" I'll find someone I like playing with more and forget about them.

Even when they're on holiday they stay in contact as they know I'm very much an "out of sight out of mind" kind of gal.

"I have one rule. WHile a guy is at my house hes with me. What he does before and after hes here is absolutly no business of mine"

I feel similar though i do say he should NOT forget his raincoat

And i also expect honesty.

"Jealousy has absolutely NO part in swinging if it does then the game aint for that person xx i totally agree soapy. i met a cpl in a bar next to a travel lodge only for the guy to see his arse with his mrs for paying me too much attention.he had a big rant at her before he slammed the room key on the table and stormed off muttering that i could have her and left his partner with me.we had a great nightsome folk love the fantasy but reality is very different."

maybe that was the plan?

"Jealousy has absolutely NO part in swinging if it does then the game aint for that person xx i totally agree soapy. i met a cpl in a bar next to a travel lodge only for the guy to see his arse with his mrs for paying me too much attention.he had a big rant at her before he slammed the room key on the table and stormed off muttering that i could have her and left his partner with me.we had a great nightsome folk love the fantasy but reality is very different.

maybe that was the plan? "

crafty old devil and a very convincing performance. she said he was being moody before they even got out because she wasnt interested in having bi fun with a lady he knew and had refused to talk on the phone to her which annoyed him.much prefer your take on this though and fair play to the sly old fox if it was his plan

I must admit that I felt a bit odd about it the other day. This lovely single guy we had met before was asking us to meet again and we replied that we would be interested but we didnt want to fix a date or anything just yet, but it was something for the future. Then we were both home one night and received a message from our favourite single guy, we were all available so we met and brilliant time had by all.

But the first guy then messaged me saying did you have a good night last night (my favourite single guy had verified us) and I felt a bit guilty that I had met this guy instead of the other one. I shouldnt cos our swinging meets are our own business.

I never look at the guys profiles that ive met before to see who theyve played with after me. Im not interested. They could play with another 10 women after Ive left for all I care

» Add a new message to this topic