FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Very upset

Very upset

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a call from someone I know on fab who's also a very close friend too, anyway they said they got 2 messages from 2 diff men saying they wanted to get me kicked off fab.

I don't know what I've done wrong, yes I'm blunt on forums but why do this?

I've not cancelled meets, not turned up I'm not fake so why would someone do this?

Any advice please peeps, I've told the owners of fab about this too

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Well aside from your friend reporting the messages... you have done all you can.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think you have done the right thing. Report or voice your concerns to the powers that be and let them deal with it.

At the end of the day dont sweat it.

Jealousy wears many guises.

Why would anyone tell someone you know they want to get you kicked off fab if that was their intention? Just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm trying not to but why get to me this way, just say it to me if they are pissed with me without bringing my friends into it

Do I close my account and let them win?

"I'm trying not to but why get to me this way, just say it to me if they are pissed with me without bringing my friends into it"

So this is another member here then?

"Why would anyone tell someone you know they want to get you kicked off fab if that was their intention? Just doesn't make sense to me."

I don't know, that's why it's upsetting me

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

People get jealous and do silly things, I wouldn't let it worry you.

but did you not post this morning saying you cancelled a meet with a couple who set their expectations? I thought the thread had been closed.

You have claimed openly to being bullied on here and on numerous occasions opened threads about people who have messaged you privately which really isn't allowed.

But if I am very honest, you do give it out.. and you are candid when doing so.. but you react when it comes right back at you. Apologies if that is blunt.

report the offenders if they have done it.

You have done what you need to and told the site hosts about it and hopefully they will monitor the situation as it is beyond your control. That someone is starting a smear campaign about you, and you shouldn't feel as if you have to justify yourself.

"I'm trying not to but why get to me this way, just say it to me if they are pissed with me without bringing my friends into it

So this is another member here then?"

yes someone I've met and is a close friend, when I called they said I'm telling you as they are out to get you.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

You are straight to the point occasionally and as you say blunt at times LOL but there's no harm in that!

I personally haven't been offended by anything you've said.

If I had a problem with anyone I'd try and sort it out with them personally and exhaust that route before wittering on to a third party over it.

I wouldn't get upset about it.

"I'm trying not to but why get to me this way, just say it to me if they are pissed with me without bringing my friends into it

So this is another member here then?

yes someone I've met and is a close friend, when I called they said I'm telling you as they are out to get you. "

Then report them its not appropriate to put a thread up about it.

"I'm trying not to but why get to me this way, just say it to me if they are pissed with me without bringing my friends into it"

Why don't you ask your friend who sent the messages (they must know that at least) and ask the guys who allegedly said it the questions directly?

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

Bollox to them...carry on regardless...just my thoughts on it...

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

The bottom line is that if you haven't broken any site rules then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I'm curious as to how these guys know you - have you met them? have they been in touch? is it simply a case of sour grapes becuase you wont shag them?

"You have done what you need to and told the site hosts about it and hopefully they will monitor the situation as it is beyond your control. That someone is starting a smear campaign about you, and you shouldn't feel as if you have to justify yourself. "

Sorry but 2+2 doesn't equal 7. I have seen no mention of a "smear campaign"... only the mention of second hand comments that a couple of people want her banned. To be banned you have to break the rules.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont think this is the place to discuss these matters. Your friend should send a copy of the pms to admin and let them deal with it

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

the last thing I'd do personally is put it on here so that they knew they'd bugged me, and i'd not be looking for "please stay " messages to change my mind if I was thinking of leaving.

as tob says, as long as you're not breaking any site rules then they can't get you kicked off ( unless its the site owners you've pissed off lol ) , so Id just carry on as usual.

got to question the motives of friends who tell friends stuff like this too, if they know its going to cause upset- different matter if there is anything you can do about it .

[Removed by poster at 10/12/10 17:39:53]

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"[Removed by poster at 10/12/10 17:39:53]"

Spit it out Granny

"Do I close my account and let them win?"

If you are upset and you think that is the best thing to do, then yes you should.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

I have been lurking and reading for quite a while, I have never seen anything that would warrant a banning.

File under ignore is my advice,I am slowly recovering from a smear campaign elsewhere.My biggest mistake was letting it get to me.Cyber warriors are cowards and should never affect our real lives.

I know this may not be the right way around it I just guess I wanted to see if it happened before to anyone and advice from the forums that's what the forums are about to help people even in a slapstick way at times, I've broken no rules, I've not named names etc

maidstone

"[Removed by poster at 10/12/10 17:39:53]

Spit it out Granny"

she must be a swallower, funky

"Had a call from someone I know on fab who's also a very close friend too, anyway they said they got 2 messages from 2 diff men saying they wanted to get me kicked off fab.

I've not cancelled meets, not turned up I'm not fake so why would someone do this?

Any advice please peeps, I've told the owners of fab about this too"

How awful!

That's just plain horrid.

Your friend is not your friend he is the messenger of bad tales. Tales that he knew would harm your feelings. He is guilty of incitement. Ditch him.

My advice is that you take your own advice. Close your account here. Open up another one on a different site but don't tell your friend or the horrid , nasty people who said they were going to have you black balled where you have gone. It's not giving in to them at all. It's getting one over on them.

That'll teach em.

They'll have to try to get others to get someone else kicked off here and they will get so bored that they will see how juvenile this all is.

Lots of love Aunty Gran xxx

Spit it out Granny"

I never need encouragement to do that Funkin Munkin x

Spit it out Granny

she must be a swallower, funky "

Tsk ....

"Had a call from someone I know on fab who's also a very close friend too, anyway they said they got 2 messages from 2 diff men saying they wanted to get me kicked off fab.

Any advice please peeps, I've told the owners of fab about this too

How awful!

That's just plain horrid.

Your friend is not your friend he is the messenger of bad tales. Tales that he knew would harm your feelings. He is guilty of incitement. Ditch him.

My advice is that you take your own advice. Close your account here. Open up another one on a different site but don't tell your friend or the horrid , nasty people who said they were going to have you black balled where you have gone. It's not giving in to them at all. It's getting one over on them.

That'll teach em.

They'll have to try to get others to get someone else kicked off here and they will get so bored that they will see how juvenile this all is.

Lots of love Aunty Gran xxx "

Actually Granny has a good point if your here looking for advice its the best so far.

maidstone

Spit it out Granny

she must be a swallower, funky

Tsk ...."

ooh you tsk in such a lovely way

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Any advice please peeps, I've told the owners of fab about this too"

As you say, you have reported it to Admin.

Let Admin do their investigating.

PS no one can get chucked off of Fab unless they break rules anyway.

Job done... is that closed now then?