FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kent East Sussex meeting place

Kent East Sussex meeting place

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi to all. Just looking for some help here. Please read all before commenting. I know this is not a dating or citizens advice bureau !

I need to meet with a woman in the South Kent East Sussex area, this is not just a meet for a shag lol. I have refound the girl I lost many years ago, we have chatted a lot, we are both in unhappy situations and really need somewhere to meet up discreetly, we are both hoping something will come of this, yes we both know all about the dangers, what people may think and it may not even work out, but just really need somewhere discreet and private to meet up

Please dont leave comments like "you shouldnt be doing this" ! I really am Just after some help or sensible suggestions

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Hi to all. Just looking for some help here. Please read all before commenting. I know this is not a dating or citizens advice bureau !

I need to meet with a woman in the South Kent East Sussex area, this is not just a meet for a shag lol. I have refound the girl I lost many years ago, we have chatted a lot, we are both in unhappy situations and really need somewhere to meet up discreetly, we are both hoping something will come of this, yes we both know all about the dangers, what people may think and it may not even work out, but just really need somewhere discreet and private to meet up

Please dont leave comments like "you shouldnt be doing this" ! I really am Just after some help or sensible suggestions

Thanks"

travel lodge is your friend

Had considered travelodge, but it is a bit, err, well you know what I mean. This isn't a swing meet, but it may have to be place

Any other ideas anyone ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some of the most pleasant and romantic weekends I have spent have been b&bing at small pubs in and around picturesque villages and they are always very discreet.

"Some of the most pleasant and romantic weekends I have spent have been b&bing at small pubs in and around picturesque villages and they are always very discreet."

Thanks for that, might be an idea if I can find one in the right area

» Add a new message to this topic