FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > gazza

gazza

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icksfocus OP   Man  over a year ago

Pontefract

have you seen on news about paul gascoigne? He was caught drink driving 4 times over the limit. Got 8 week prison sentence suspended for a year and banned for 3 years thats disgusting wonder what i would have got for same offence? probably 12 months jail

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

your probably right

you have to consider though that he would have paid thousands in legal fees

like most things in life the legal system is not fair and the person that can afford the top barristers to plea there mitigation will incur a lesser penalty or in a lot of cases walk free

Pontefract

gazza is skint and hundreds of thousands in debt it is just because he was once famous. He has a big problem that could have been adressed but no let him off again cos he is a wasted talent and a joke

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Wants a good shake !!

Pontefract

and today a 73 year old man was sent to jail for 2 years after killing his 75 year old wife who begged him to kill her after being in excrutiating pain for several years.Stop the world i want to get off its too mad for me here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

gazza is back in court next week on another drink drive charge which he has pleaded not guilty too.

ok so he was a footballer who booed his eyes out but apart from that he has beaten up his wife and been a constant drink.

he even turned up to help that moat nutter who went on the run after murdering people.

im sick of hearing about him.

just let him drink and die.

waster!

Pontefract

it makes a mockery of our judicial system and makes me sick

"and today a 73 year old man was sent to jail for 2 years after killing his 75 year old wife who begged him to kill her after being in excrutiating pain for several years.Stop the world i want to get off its too mad for me here"
sorry i must be mis informed i didnt think gazza had killed anyone

and the reason he got that sentance was because he went straight from court to rehab

Not sure why it makes you sick, it’s obvious the guy is mentally unstable, people who just claim to be mentally unstable have gotten away with murder in the past, the difference is Gazza doesn’t have to prove it, he’s an alcoholic loon

» Add a new message to this topic