FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swinging virgins

Swinging virgins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get a few messages from people who have never swung before,sadly I have turned them down as I am worried incase they did get freakedif there was a jealous other half.I know we all have to start somewhere,so I always suggest a club,whats your thoughts on it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we have played with swinging virgins before and all the ones weve mat have been great

I don't meet them now...full stop!! I did once and the man burst into tears, started going on about his wife leaving him and how he thought meaningless sex would make him feel better but it didn't. Made me feel like shit - so that was only ever going to happen once: this lifestyle is fun, I don't need someone to make me feel bad about myself!!

I also get those looking to "discover" their sub side, who've never been with a Domme before, don't play with those either as they're clueless: my playtime is limited, don't have the inclination to be teaching and explaining!

I am seeing one tomorrow night fingers crossed be ok ..I have meet couples alone who was swing virgins with bi woman have been fun. John dont always feel like going out swinging if had hard day at office and is fine with me having fun it turns him on...... I have meet some lovey swing virgins in my time. JO XX

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

i'd have been terrified if a club was my first ever experience. Im so grateful for the couple I first played with who were prepared to take it slowly and make sure I was only doing what I was comfortable, who shared their experience without making me feel daft, and who encouraged without any pressure at all.

they must have been good too as i took to it like a duck to water but that was probably as I was sure in my mind it was the right step for me..i just needed the right opportunity to get started!

playing with people new to the scene isnt for everyone and it should still only be done in a situation where there is mutual attraction and enjoyment, but I'm grateful there are people who are all too keen to share what they love about it.

I suppose my 1st experience with a swinging virgin turned badly,it was a couple and she flipped,and after that said I would not bother

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"I suppose my 1st experience with a swinging virgin turned badly,it was a couple and she flipped,and after that said I would not bother"

i'm sure thats common, its a scary thing even when you are sure its for you..let alone if you're not that sure or one half of a couple is keener than another.

By *ickey and MinnieCouple  over a year ago

South of Bath

Our first experience was at a club with a very understanding couple that we went with....loved it, dont do it very often but we still love it!!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We'll meet swinging virgins but are always aware that they'll be apprehensive and we've had a mixed bag of experiences - ranging from - 'wow - are you sure you've never done this before' to 'nope, they're not ready or one is pushing the other' it's all part of the fun, and we were all there at some point! Z

Well bieng a swinging virgin myself i know how they must feel.

Nervous and apprehensive and need someone to hold their hands

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I was a swinging virgin I guess right up until my third birthday, I still remember the day my Mum introduced me to swinging. We had went to get some bread from the shop and she took me to the park over the road. She pushed and pushed and I soared higher and higher like an ickle bird, at least my Mum said I did. She even sang a little song about it.

By *wingsAndRoundaboutsCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We were swinging virgins until last Thursday. We originally planned to go to a club first, so we could do as much/as little as we wanted to do, with no expectations.

At 4pm on Thursday, the OH jokingly suggested we meet a couple on our list as they were looking for a meet that night, I said why not, and at 11pm that night things were in full 'swing', full swap, no issues with jealousy whatsoever (even surprised myself!)

Give them a chance I'd say. Might be a pleasant surprise!

We do sometimes, but as we only really meet singles its a bit different.

We have had a few guys turn up that then find that they can not perform with other men there, we never make a big deal and often invite them back for play in 3sum or something less difficult.

We dont play one on one with others so the guys we invite have to be ok with other men being there.

Katie.

i dont think ive ever had a swinging virgin messge me, if i have they havnt pointed out they new

i cant see any reason why not to meet them, personally i think private meets are better to start with than clubs

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"We do sometimes, but as we only really meet singles its a bit different.

We have had a few guys turn up that then find that they can not perform with other men there, we never make a big deal and often invite them back for play in 3sum or something less difficult.

We dont play one on one with others so the guys we invite have to be ok with other men being there.

Katie."

That's really good of you. It's nice to know there are some great couples out there who give guys a chance.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I'm going to give in to the lure of a club soon I reckon!

By *hickdick26Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I agree with who ever said '' i prefer private meets first than clubs'' ( i didnt take notice of your name, sorry, and couldnt be assed pressing the back button...but with the time it has now taken me to write this exhausting paragraph, it would have probably been easier to do the latter)

Anywhooo.... im a swinging virigin, never been to clubs. However, Im looking forward to the chance.

Just building up some experience with private meets...yummy!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

I've deflowered a few swinging virgins in my time and it's something I really relish - particularly with couples - there's nothing quite like sharing that first experience with them

"I agree with who ever said '' i prefer private meets first than clubs'' ( i didnt take notice of your name, sorry, and couldnt be assed pressing the back button...but with the time it has now taken me to write this exhausting paragraph, it would have probably been easier to do the latter)

Anywhooo.... im a swinging virigin, never been to clubs. However, Im looking forward to the chance.

Just building up some experience with private meets...yummy!"

Good luck darling xx

We couldnt have started our swinging lifestyle with meeting a couple and going for it full on. Theres no way I would have been ready for that. Not because I thought he would run off with the other female, but because I would have felt dirty. I needed to build up slowly. In fact we havent been full swapping for very long at all. For a long while we went to clubs and just played with each other in public rooms, that felt naughty enough for us. Then we did some soft swap, again at clubs, and then we met a couple at a club and eventually we met a couple and went back to their house - it was great and we enjoyed it.

I would meet swinging virgins but we are a non pushy couple and we would ensure that everyone involved was perfectly happy before we attempted anything and also we dont play in a straight swap only touching the other person kind of way. I like to have my guy near and if i feel like touching him I will do. I dont feel that if we meet a couple, I have to stay with the other guy cos that doesnt work for me.

» Add a new message to this topic