FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lorraine Kelly

Lorraine Kelly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does my head in! does she ever disagree with anyone or say anything nasty! everything is fan-bloody-tastic (said in a scottish accent lol)!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"does my head in! does she ever disagree with anyone or say anything nasty! everything is fan-bloody-tastic (said in a scottish accent lol)!"

agreed

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"does my head in! does she ever disagree with anyone or say anything nasty! everything is fan-bloody-tastic (said in a scottish accent lol)!"
pass me something sharp so i can poke her in her eyes...cant stand the woman either......her n Jezza Kyle would make a perfect couple....pair of twats

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Well she's not going to say it in a Welsh accent now is she?!

If we were all miserable gits then the world would be a pretty miserable place.

By *unessexblMan  over a year ago

Colchester

She may say nothing nasty??But does she het nast between the sheets??? something to think about???

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"She may say nothing nasty??But does she het nast between the sheets??? something to think about???"
now i feel really ill

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

She does my head in ( I love her accent though) she agrees with everything and then says " sure" and" we like this" a lot......well she isn't talking for me !

She asks people questions, they get three words out and she interrupts them so they can't answer anymore.

She gets on my tits too. If I'd got some that is....

I disagree with you all. Jeremy Paxman she ain't, but her domain is cozy daytime 'biege' tv. I think she always comes accross as a very sincere, warm person. Oh and one more thing, she is as sexy as fuck. Pretty eyes, nice legs, natural smile and gorgeous accent. I'd like to be with Lorraine in the daytime and Kirsty Wark in the evening. One has to have these little fantasies xx

a love her and if a got the chance ad pump the life oot o her !

we on aboot lorrainne fae kelty??

I do think her heart is in the right place over years she has been lovely , no one is perfect not even her. x

Nooooo Lorraine from The Ferry.

aw naw laine !! a widnae even pump her wi droopys !!!!!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

She's quite pretty and has a nice figure, but...would she ever shut up talking inane crap!

And I say this as a frequent spouter of inane crap myself!

"

And I say this as a frequent spouter of inane crap myself! "

huv ye noticed naebodys disagreeing wi ye ??

Beeston

"

And I say this as a frequent spouter of inane crap myself!

huv ye noticed naebodys disagreeing wi ye ?? "

Funny that, same thing happened when I said I was a wuss!

Perhaps we should start a petition to have her replaced with someone more sincere like Katie Price

"Perhaps we should start a petition to have her replaced with someone more sincere like Katie Price "
yes but would we see real Katie price or Jorden and her big mouth,

Beeston

"Perhaps we should start a petition to have her replaced with someone more sincere like Katie Price yes but would we see real Katie price or Jorden and her big mouth, "

...shudders...

awww...i thought this was one of those RIP threads....

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"awww...i thought this was one of those RIP threads...."

So did I, ah well

Beeston

"awww...i thought this was one of those RIP threads....

So did I, ah well "

I wonder if anyone would do that Jordan/Katie Price thing a RIP thread?

A stake through the heart would be better I reckon!

So did I, ah well

A stake through the heart would be better I reckon! "

wouldn't waste a good steak...

dont know who she is

Joanna Lumley is just as bad.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

What was the final judgement on those very interesting polaroids that surfaced a few years ago? Did they show Ms Kelly, a look-a-like, or what?

IIRC, Photoshop wasn't used, the pics were un-doctored, and the last thing I read was an unresolved debate over the comparative tit sizes of the woman in the pics and the TV presenter (yeah, an internet debate, so completely worthless yet incredibly intense. Someone somewhere living in their Mum's basement was getting incredibly heated over the veracity of the pics, the rest of the world had more important things to worry about.)

I must say that the woman in said pics looks a hell of a lot like her!

*Note. They aren't hardcore filth, there's a hint of pink though. As far as I'm aware, Ms Kelly has only posed for one topless pic officially. You can find all these pics online if you have an ounce of common sense......

Ive met lorraine Kelly in Perth. She is lovely. Very down to earth and warm and welcoming. Rushing around doing last minute xmas shopping just like the rest of us.

Have also met quite a few from coronation street blackburn rovers footballers and man united footballers at a party. They were all stuckup their own backsides apart from the odd one.

Lorraine did not for one minute think she was above everyone else and she didnt have security nor helpers like some of the others above.

Dont fancy her. Dont like her shows. But personally from what ive seen, she is a very nice wooman.

So a genuinely nice person who doesn't bad mouth anybody is .... a twat?

What does that make someone who IS nasty... a double twat?

How strange.

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

id do her

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

she has to be the most annoying womqn on telly

"id do her "

so would I wonder if she keeps smiling whilst she shagging?

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"id do her

so would I wonder if she keeps smiling whilst she shagging? "

I presume thats with a sock in her mouth and two bags over her hear Jack

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

Its so much nicer than some south of the border presenter saying the word "RE-MARK-ABLE" in a ponsy English accent thats for sure.

[Removed by poster at 08/12/10 18:18:38]

"Ive met lorraine Kelly in Perth. She is lovely. Very down to earth and warm and welcoming. Rushing around doing last minute xmas shopping just like the rest of us.

Have also met quite a few from coronation street blackburn rovers footballers and man united footballers at a party. They were all stuckup their own backsides apart from the odd one.

Lorraine did not for one minute think she was above everyone else and she didnt have security nor helpers like some of the others above.

Dont fancy her. Dont like her shows. But personally from what ive seen, she is a very nice wooman.

"

I met Carole Smilie in Paignton Zoo of all places

the woman was a complete bitch!

to me anyway

Totally agree,sort your own tones out before ya start pickin on the ones from the bonnie lands!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you are all wee nasty pasties!!!!

Leave Lorraine alone... I think she is a darling!!!!

you all have to get thru me first!!!!

dont diss the scots accent !! lol

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"...... man united footballers at a party. They were all stuckup their own backsides apart from the odd one.........."

One of my swinging friends was on her way from Plymouth to meet me at Bristol. She`s the sort of woman who will chatter to anyone and along with another woman, ended up talking to this young lad. It transpires he was top of the youth football acadamy for this year and won a place at Man Utd. He went along to meet the team and so on but left after 1/2 an hour because he said the same as you! He`s since gone to Liverpool where he says the atmosphere is so much better. He realises he may not get the same breaks as he would have at Man Utd but he says he is much happier there!

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Lorraine Kelly comes across as a nice person but I have to agree about Caroll Smillie, saw her at a fete once and she just gave the impression. Do I realy have to mingle with all these peasants cant you just give me my big fat fee and let me be on my way. as the fete is open now

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Used to be on the same flight from London City to Dundee a lot and Lorraine Kelly always came across as lovely lady. She spoke to everyone very nicely.

She irritates me on the telly tho.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

How did " a woman gets on my tits" get to people defending the scottish?

The woman is annoying, wherever she comes from.

"Ive met lorraine Kelly in Perth. She is lovely. Very down to earth and warm and welcoming. Rushing around doing last minute xmas shopping just like the rest of us.

"

Tell me ..... how do you deduce that people whom you have only met fleetingly -for the first time at a party where there are lots of others , are up their own arses ?

P.S Lorraine Kelly is Excruciatingly annoying.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"How did " a woman gets on my tits" get to people defending the scottish?

The woman is annoying, wherever she comes from."

thanks for posting rugby.mmmmmmmmmmmm.whatever you said.

Why is it when men are asked if a woman is irritating answer according to whether they would fuck her or not ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

thanks for posting rugby.mmmmmmmmmmmm.whatever you said. "

lol

Cute bum Saucy.....did you put that on for the award nominations?

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 08/12/10 20:56:16]

glasgow

thanks for posting rugby.mmmmmmmmmmmm.whatever you said.

lol

Cute bum Saucy.....did you put that on for the award nominations? "

lol

the mens bums thread.

but i've got my fingers crossed.lol

got it on twice there,that should help.

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

Lorraine is an absolute darling and I really do think she is on fab under an obscure name.....

Her interests list is f*****g "re-mark-able" ( in ponsy accent)

All you single guys living outwith the normal land are probably perving over the thought just now.

"Why is it when men are asked if a woman is irritating answer according to whether they would fuck her or not ?"

Cos if she's irritating, he won't fuck her. He'd rather slap her.

Can't stand the woman, awful accent, obnoxious know nothing

Tell me ..... how do you deduce that people whom you have only met fleetingly -for the first time at a party where there are lots of others , are up their own arses ? "

My cousin grew up with and dated a man u footballer. They have remained very good friends since then. He's one of a few that were ok. The others were not. To them i was shit on their shoe. And this is how i met one off the coronation street actors also. I have been to a few parties with man u footballers there in my cousins house or connected to my cousin. So thats one place where ive got my observations from not fleetingly. Blackburn Rovers footballers: they used to come into the pub i worked in be it daytime for a meal or a night pissed up, it was always the same few that treated you with respect and didnt look down their noses at you. Sometimes they chatted and had a laugh - the others, i and the other barstaff were scum to them. Coronation Street: have met a few in same pub as they lived near area, and a few more at a friend of a friends birthday party. In pub they were ok until after about only two drinks when they would come out with 'do you know who i am?' if they had to wait maybe one minute to be served(not an exageration). At the party two of them were i suppose ok - didnt get chance to speak to them much, but the third was a loud mouthed control freak, interupted every conversation, always Always ALWAYS had to be the centre of attention and would not let anyone use the karaoke but her. Yes shes that kind of person. She was just like her character which i found quite spooky!Eventually she got the hint that she wasnt liked and claimed we were all jealous of her being an international superstar!!!!!!!!!!!! (She is only a star in lancashire - maybe). Then two 'heavies' - 'bodyguards' - 'security personnel' walked straight into house without even knocking to protect her and take her home safely! All the quests simply started ignoring her. Nobody threatened nor intimidated her. We were not the kind of people to carry out that kind off behaviour but we were also absolutely sick of her so she tried to make a scene, claimed the press love her, and almost ruined the party. Her heavies actually arrived at a very good time.

The other two guests who were not known personally by any other guests (they were taken by the actress that was up her own ass) were really embarassed and ashamed of her behaviour and apologised, stayed at the party and we all had a great night. It was their first time out with this actress and they said never again.

I met the actress again about two months later in her friends house on a flying visit and she was sober this time. However, her behaviour was the same. My then girlfriend and i stayed for only five minutes when she screwed up her face because i worked in a pub. I didnt get the chance to tell her i also worked fulltime but then i couldnt be bothered either!

Have seen a man u footballer in trafford centre shopping. He had four helpers and two bodyguards and anything he was buying was sold to him before the others in the queue. There was a till opened just for him. Elderly, pregnant - didnt matter. His helpers got served first. Ok so he was a man u and england footballer! So! He's human just like the rest of us. Introduced myself to him at a get-together for my cousins birthday. He looked at my hand and then stared right through me. Lorraine kelly queued, signed autographs, had a chat and a laugh. I seen her in two shops once in front of me and the other the next person behind me. When she noticed my accent wasnt scottish she asked me all about me. She did not once try to show off about herself.

This is how i deduce that people i have met numerous times - not fleetingly - socially and privately are up their own asses.

PS: I was not at anytime starstruck by any of these people for them to behave the way they did. Others had the sane observations. I detest football anyway and do not generally watch soaps, apart from when ive got a partner that makes me cosy up to her when she is watching them. Most of the blackburn rovers footballers i did not know until someone would say, "Do you know who you just served?" Big WAOW! I did not care one bit.

OH PLEASE.......................................................................................................Dont get me started if her and simon cowell were drowning and i had to choose one to save then i would jump in myself with big massive rocks and boulders tied to me and drag both the fuckers down with me.AND die with a smile on my face.

So did I, ah well

A stake through the heart would be better I reckon! "

she has that much rubber that the stake would bounce off her chest

BTW - my cousin is an everton supporter much to my aunts dismay as she is a Mn U supporter.

» Add a new message to this topic