FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > overspill directors into general chat with idiots !!!

overspill directors into general chat with idiots !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why why why cant people who show stay in a directing room instead of ruining general chat pissing me off to the point i want to leave the site. today was last straw a certain person openely encouraging shall i squirt again i quote i mean ffsssssss i think they come in cos there just small fry in the directing room and know they will get attetion her in less busier room there are four directing room use them and dontbother us pleaseeeeeee

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take a breath.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

ummmmmmmm.......ok........breath

i guess with an adult site there will be an emelent of playing in any of the chat rooms, you just have to report them to admin if you feel they are breaking the rules really

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Take a breath."

And then block them then hey presto you can't see what they are saying!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Wow, I'd hate to see how you'd react to something stressful that was actually important.

seems to have bothered u then to make a comment lol

swindon

"seems to have bothered u then to make a comment lol"

Not bothered, it's bemused me. They're not the same thing.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

now now ladies.....take them spikes off ya handbags

swindon

"now now ladies.....take them spikes off ya handbags "

Who...? Moi...? I'm just playing nicely

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"now now ladies.....take them spikes off ya handbags

Who...? Moi...? I'm just playing nicely "

well i have a lovely bull whip here and i aint fraid to use it

swindon

Who...? Moi...? I'm just playing nicely well i have a lovely bull whip here and i aint fraid to use it"

si señorita

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Who...? Moi...? I'm just playing nicely well i have a lovely bull whip here and i aint fraid to use it

si señorita"

havent got a handbag unless u been looking in my wardrobe thought i had hidden it

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"havent got a handbag unless u been looking in my wardrobe thought i had hidden it "
well you was throwing a tantrum , so nipped in and nicked ya fuchsia pink wellies ..at least i hope they was wellies...it was dark

wasnt throwing a tantrum just when your trying to have a nice conversation suddenly u get a show me ya tits or can i cum for you or the best one can i fuck u slighty annoying specially when theres four directing rooms lol im a good guy honest guv

and give me wellies back lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"wasnt throwing a tantrum just when your trying to have a nice conversation suddenly u get a show me ya tits or can i cum for you or the best one can i fuck u slighty annoying specially when theres four directing rooms lol im a good guy honest guv "
Obviously require a probing as you persist...repeat after me ....

i want a good probing

i want a good probing

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"wasnt throwing a tantrum just when your trying to have a nice conversation suddenly u get a show me ya tits or can i cum for you or the best one can i fuck u slighty annoying specially when theres four directing rooms lol im a good guy honest guv "

Dude you kind of did a bit by putting this thread up. It did make me grin though so no harm done

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"and give me wellies back lol"
oh they were wellies..thank fuck for that

probing lol tell me more

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"probing lol tell me more "
See wenchlette she taught me all i know

"Wow, I'd hate to see how you'd react to something stressful that was actually important. "

That was my initial thought when I read the OP! Getting stressed on a swinging site: rather sad I think!

Have you seen the OPs pix????

Forum Mod

Have you seen lucy2010s pics???

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Have you seen the OPs pix???? "

yeah - whats wrong with them????

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

At the risk of sounding like a parrot.

REPORT any directors if there is no mod in.

REPORT anyone who is asking people to direct if no mod are in.

Block anyone in chat who is pissing you off....once you block them, they can't spoil any of your chat.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"why why why cant people who show stay in a directing room instead of ruining general chat pissing me off to the point i want to leave the site. today was last straw a certain person openely encouraging shall i squirt again i quote i mean ffsssssss i think they come in cos there just small fry in the directing room and know they will get attetion her in less busier room there are four directing room use them and dontbother us pleaseeeeeee "

I'm sensing some hostility here...

"why why why cant people who show stay in a directing room instead of ruining general chat pissing me off to the point i want to leave the site. today was last straw a certain person openely encouraging shall i squirt again i quote i mean ffsssssss i think they come in cos there just small fry in the directing room and know they will get attetion her in less busier room there are four directing room use them and dontbother us pleaseeeeeee "
years you was on LS its somthing even you should know go on all the time on sites like this ,,, what you do is let it pass over your head see it for what it is xx your not like them so dont worrie xx

all the above is great and i akways follow site procedure.. but blocking said perpetrators last night would have involved a mass block lol...guess doing what i did and leaving chat for a hour was the best plan

[Removed by poster at 08/12/10 17:27:17]

Don't even go there.

"

Don't even go there."

like to get you in there be fun , lol xx i like getting my cam on chating xx

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I think the OP has a point... sort of.

I went in general chat the other day and there was some woman having a play on cam.... which lead to several people making requests. The chat OP saw fit to remove the 'directors' quickly enough but nothing was said to the woman about moving to a more appropriate room to prevent any further dick happy typers falling into the same trap. So besides the line after line after line of "very sexy babe" "ooow lovely mmmmmmmmmmm" "very nice" "yeah baby that looks good enough to eat".... it did appear as if the Chat Op was allowing a bit of ban-baiting.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 08/12/10 18:24:45]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It isn't against rules for a cammer to play on cam in any room.

If they incite directing then they will be asked to move rooms, but if they want to play in a chat room and NOT be directed, they can use the no directing rooms,

The directors just have to remember which room they are in and they won't be banned.

He defo has a point and yes i agree when someone is enticing in chat openly it can be really annoying because of course the certain few flock around and direct etc....but all u can do is report and block !

"It isn't against rules for a cammer to play on cam in any room.

If they incite directing then they will be asked to move rooms, but if they want to play in a chat room and NOT be directed, they can use the no directing rooms,

The directors just have to remember which room they are in and they won't be banned."

I appreciate it isn't against the rules.... it is just how it appeared and I guess much depends on how each of us would define 'incite directing'

The directors just have to remember which room they are in and they won't be banned.

I appreciate it isn't against the rules.... it is just how it appeared and I guess much depends on how each of us would define 'incite directing'"

agreed polo it would and is hard to define

maybe i was a little angry thats just how i felt at the time i could of chosen my words abit more carefully. i really enjoy the banter in the room thats all just felt sad that the guys came in and baited the cammer its just they dont listen nor realise its a mod warning them perhaps if there was a clear visaul way of saying a mods in then i may not be typing this. its not a demand or anything its a sugestion dont think im a bad guy i just feel strongly about this ask in the room.

swindon

The directors just have to remember which room they are in and they won't be banned."

I'm with Rugby on this one - someone in General Chat who is just enjoying themselves whilst on cam isn't at fault unless they are specifically inviting people to direct them.

It's the spectators who do start directing that should be removed from the room temporarily. Every time I've seen it happen the Mods have always given the offenders a warning initially and only once they have repeated their actions have they been booted; they've only got themselves to blame.

ps - I agree that it's a tad annoying, but I've lost enough hair as it is without making things worse by worrying over things I have little or no control over.

swindon

"maybe i was a little angry thats just how i felt at the time i could of chosen my words abit more carefully. i really enjoy the banter in the room thats all just felt sad that the guys came in and baited the cammer its just they dont listen nor realise its a mod warning them perhaps if there was a clear visaul way of saying a mods in then i may not be typing this. its not a demand or anything its a sugestion dont think im a bad guy i just feel strongly about this ask in the room. "

Actually, that's not a bad idea... maybe if the Mods had some way of muting the user for a couple of mins then people would realise they'd over-stepped the line.

I'd not considered that the offenders were perhaps unaware they'd been warned by a Mod and were about to get booted. If they're busy watching a cam, then I guess they could easily miss a message whizzing up the screen that was directed at them.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"maybe i was a little angry thats just how i felt at the time i could of chosen my words abit more carefully. i really enjoy the banter in the room thats all just felt sad that the guys came in and baited the cammer its just they dont listen nor realise its a mod warning them perhaps if there was a clear visaul way of saying a mods in then i may not be typing this. its not a demand or anything its a sugestion dont think im a bad guy i just feel strongly about this ask in the room. "

my biggest issue is that this whinge isn't really in the right place though...

I think what needs to be realised is that not everyone uses the chatrooms.... so it is not going to mean that much to everybody...

For example if I went into the Chatroom and launched into a tirade about the forums... you and everyone else would think I was a loon

if it was in the right place maybe people would look more sympathetically at it... this at the moment looks like a moan out of place... whether that is justified or not.....

Deep down I do realise we should pity anyone afflicted with a level of neediness to be the centre of attention which is so strong they can’t cope with being in a room where other women have their knickers off.

It is just when someone is sprawled out on their bed with their eyes shut, clambering back to the laptop every now and then to check who's watching, do they really care if people are directing them or not.... seeing as there's no way they could read the fecking screen from that distance.

Meanwhile, everyone else has to read (or rather, try not to read) the drivel of the one handed typists.

actually thats what i forgot to add ty and as for the person last night she was encouraging the one hand brigades by saying and i quote shall i squirt again and that was it all hell broke loose general chat it was not more like wankers half hour lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ah well that she could be banned for.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"my biggest issue is that this whinge isn't really in the right place though...

I think what needs to be realised is that not everyone uses the chatrooms.... so it is not going to mean that much to everybody...

For example if I went into the Chatroom and launched into a tirade about the forums... you and everyone else would think I was a loon

if it was in the right place maybe people would look more sympathetically at it... this at the moment looks like a moan out of place... whether that is justified or not....."

Hmmm... Lounge... General Discussion... Seems to be the right place to me!

Are you really suggesting that he should go into the chat room and type all this? Do you really think that would work?

Rugby has clarified the rules and that can do none of us any harm, so where is the damage And if anyone doesn't like the post................

» Add a new message to this topic