FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Whats made you laugh today?

Whats made you laugh today?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-and-K OP   Couple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

For me it was going out to my car. We were away on hols last week, we used Katee's car to get to the airport.

My car was left at back of house in front of our garage, it was basically a snowdrift, so yesterday got all the snow off it, but the tenfoot is so deep with frozen snow and ice, its probably gonna be easter before I can get it out.

I eventually managed to get the frozen door open and left the engine running for 15 minutes to make sure everything was ok. But what made me laugh? I have a bottle of squirty air freshener in the glovebox, except it wasn't squirty but a bottle of frozen liquid!

I guess minus 11 temperatures do that to you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

everything, don't know why but had a happy day.

"everything, don't know why but had a happy day. "
You BE NICE have made me smile all day long thank you mwah x

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

the "lovely" dinner my daughter made for me (although feel slight ill now) x

"everything, don't know why but had a happy day. You BE NICE have made me smile all day long thank you mwah x "

ooooh wank you

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

my friend at work biting his tongeue and gettng a progressivly worse and worse lisp as the day went on - its been a crap day and that was my highlight

"everything, don't know why but had a happy day. You BE NICE have made me smile all day long thank you mwah x

ooooh wank you "

oops too late aready done it

Today was the people in the Gold chat room here today .. thay make me smile and so horny them lot ..... some lovely lovely people go in there xx thay make me smile.... and dream of all sorts of horny things xx jo xxx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Today was the people in the Gold chat room here today .. thay make me smile and so horny them lot ..... some lovely lovely people go in there xx thay make me smile.... and dream of all sorts of horny things xx jo xxx"

there's a gold chat room???

My mum tecting me "We're sorry we can't make it up to see you and the girls this weekend. It's too cold so we're off to Lanzarote. See you next week".

"Today was the people in the Gold chat room here today .. thay make me smile and so horny them lot ..... some lovely lovely people go in there xx thay make me smile.... and dream of all sorts of horny things xx jo xxx

there's a gold chat room???"

yes but it's for golden people and the silver chat is for silver people.

another verions of money talks?

"Today was the people in the Gold chat room here today .. thay make me smile and so horny them lot ..... some lovely lovely people go in there xx thay make me smile.... and dream of all sorts of horny things xx jo xxx

there's a gold chat room???

yes but it's for golden people and the silver chat is for silver people."

i go in all the chat rooms old ones too just a good lot in there today xx

there's a gold chat room???"

new chat rooms here .....i end up normaly in old chat rooms as room keep frezing up but today its worked , lol drives me nuts when it do that ,, x

didn't happen today but the best laugh we've had for ages was when "prim and proper" Paula stooped down to get a file off the bottom shelf, and promptly let a right ripper go that shook the office windows

fooking beauty

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Was at a club this afternoon with a friend, in a 'private room' which had a glass window in.

Don't know if the conga line know that you can hear them , but one guy described my arse as like something off the deli counter at Sainsbury's, something you want to taste.I rored laughing

My friend was not amused as I was giving him a BJ at the time lol

"Was at a club this afternoon with a friend, in a 'private room' which had a glass window in.

Don't know if the conga line know that you can hear them , but one guy described my arse as like something off the deli counter at Sainsbury's, something you want to taste.I rored laughing

My friend was not amused as I was giving him a BJ at the time lol "

lolol finger licking good i bet xxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic