FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > blocking others

blocking others

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we have now come to the conclusion that a lot of people on the site are utter timewasters and only want to see your private pics,there has been more than one occasion when a verified couple have asked for a meet and have asked for a friendship request which we have accepted.

the downside to this is that once they have seen our pics they dont reply to messages and ignore us,so are we right in saying sod em and then blocking them???

we might go further and name and shame them??? what are others feelings on this??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well, name and shaming is not allowed, blocking is an absolute right and you don't even need to have a good excuse.

block at will

the rest, as everyone knows, is personal preference

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

even if they are not a timewaster - just yr not their type/they're not yr type - a block saves a waste of time later on mailing again

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Perhaps they decide that they don't want to meet you after all! That doesn't make people timewasters, but block with impunity I say, at least they won't waste their time by contacting you again if they don't want to meet you. Z

what gets our back up is that we just find it really strange that one min people want to meet and then ignore us,i know we are not suoper models but if people are that vain to not even say a thanks but no thanks,in our view its not our loss its theres,further more its meant to be a fun site???

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"we have now come to the conclusion that a lot of people on the site are utter timewasters and only want to see your private pics,there has been more than one occasion when a verified couple have asked for a meet and have asked for a friendship request which we have accepted.

the downside to this is that once they have seen our pics they dont reply to messages and ignore us,so are we right in saying sod em and then blocking them???

we might go further and name and shame them??? what are others feelings on this?? "

Thats why we don't add any one to our friends list till we have met them,we only send them some face pic's

Forum Mod

Name and shame for not replying after you have sent pics?

good grief

"what gets our back up is that we just find it really strange that one min people want to meet and then ignore us,i know we are not suoper models but if people are that vain to not even say a thanks but no thanks,in our view its not our loss its theres,further more its meant to be a fun site??? "

agreed, but they're not under any obligation, neither are you.

if they're that rude, it saves you putting in any further effort. would suggest that's the opposite of wasting time

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"we have now come to the conclusion that a lot of people on the site are utter timewasters and only want to see your private pics,there has been more than one occasion when a verified couple have asked for a meet and have asked for a friendship request which we have accepted.

we might go further and name and shame them??? what are others feelings on this?? "

Your profile states you will block for lots of reason, so I am not sure why you are asking is it ok to.

Everyone has a right to block someone, without reason if they want to.

Everyone can decide if they want to meet someone, there is no certainty just because people have added you as a friend or mailed you.

What you can't do is name and shame, as it is against site rules.

dont worry about it.

someone tonight blocked me in the chatroom for no reason yet they were chatting to me last week lol.

just block them back and move on.

they aint worth it.

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

for me far to much of you guys just block for the sake of it well im one person on here who does not

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"dont worry about it.

someone tonight blocked me in the chatroom for no reason yet they were chatting to me last week lol.

just block them back and move on.

they aint worth it."

lol - i was blocked by someone last week when I posted a response to a post in these very forums and he didn't like it! Deedums! I was absolutely gutted! Z

"for me far to much of you guys just block for the sake of it well im one person on here who does not "

yup....that's called choice too....there's a theme to this

the people we have blocked are once that have contacted us first and we know its a free world and all that but after nearly 3 years on here there seems to be a lot more timewasters than there used to be????

and yes we will block people as we are no longer wasting our time with them

We like a lot of people on here want to see what others look like(face pics) and have no problem sending ours,but others dont seem to want to do the same ???

blocking for some is just a power trip.

like i say i only block those who block me first and anyone who sends a rude or aggressive message.

we quite agree with you.people asking for invites and want to meet,soon as they have seen your private pics they are no longer interested in a meet .they should be named and shamed

Named and shamed because when they see you they find you are not thier type or they are not attracted to you?

Really?!?!

life is too short.

the wrench is right.

move on, they aint worth it.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"we quite agree with you.people asking for invites and want to meet,soon as they have seen your private pics they are no longer interested in a meet .they should be named and shamed "

there is a solution to this.... make people work to see your pics....

I don't accept every request.... if i don't i'll explain why I declined it, tell them its nothing personal, and happy to keep talking to I am happy to do so...

I have had lovely people who are more then understanding about this, and have been patient and it has led on further. great for me!!!

I have had people not so understanding who have then sent abuse, or not bothered talking to me again, or heaven forbid blocked me!! gasp!!!.... if that is peoples attitudes then they were never for me in the first place......

"the wrench is right.

move on, they aint worth it.

"

wrench?!

spanner!

I met a guy, we had a good time, gave each other good veris and 2 months later when I noticed he was no longer on my friends list, found out he had blocked me, now that one I couldn't understand

"I met a guy, we had a good time, gave each other good veris and 2 months later when I noticed he was no longer on my friends list, found out he had blocked me, now that one I couldn't understand"

maybe if he saw u he would have fallen in love with u. and he didn't want that so he blocked u

"I met a guy, we had a good time, gave each other good veris and 2 months later when I noticed he was no longer on my friends list, found out he had blocked me, now that one I couldn't understand

maybe if he saw u he would have fallen in love with u. and he didn't want that so he blocked u

"

did you actually read my post? we did meet

So just because I see your photos and decide that I don't fancy you, I'm then branded a 'timewaster' and as an added bonus, I'm running the risk of being 'named and shamed' ??

Bloody hell

Well, I don't, and I dare you

See who gets the ban 1st

"I met a guy, we had a good time, gave each other good veris and 2 months later when I noticed he was no longer on my friends list, found out he had blocked me, now that one I couldn't understand"

had the same thing happen.

i didnt even bother to ask why. people are strange.

"So just because I see your photos and decide that I don't fancy you, I'm then branded a 'timewaster' and as an added bonus, I'm running the risk of being 'named and shamed' ??

Bloody hell

Well, I don't, and I dare you

See who gets the ban 1st "

That made me smile

If they see your pics and then don't want to meet, you want to name and shame?

Why not just pm them face pics instead of adding as friends, then if they are shallow and block you, you haven't shared intimate pics with them, so your modesty will remain intact!

We all get this check out photos and not what someone is looking for so what just move on.

Am I alone in thinking people who whine about being blocked are arrogant babies who need to get over themselves BIG time!!

So you think you're shit hot, you send face pics and you don't always float someone's boat, rather than them say "sorry, you're not my type" they take the easy way out FOR THEM and block you! Some people on here are so aggressive and their profile negative I'm amazed they're surprised they're blocked! Oh, back to the arrogance again!

We will NEVER appeal to everyone. Not everyone wants confrontation so use the facility provided by the site to prevent you contacting them. It's NOT shallow if someone doesn't find you sexually attractive. Neither is it their loss: they don't want you - get...over...it!!!

You need to develop a thick skin and realise people have preferences that will - wait for it, shock, horror...exclude YOU!!!

I struggle to understand why people waste energy on negative things!

"Am I alone in thinking people who whine about being blocked are arrogant babies who need to get over themselves BIG time!!

So you think you're shit hot, you send face pics and you don't always float someone's boat, rather than them say "sorry, you're not my type" they take the easy way out FOR THEM and block you! Some people on here are so aggressive and their profile negative I'm amazed they're surprised they're blocked! Oh, back to the arrogance again!

We will NEVER appeal to everyone. Not everyone wants confrontation so use the facility provided by the site to prevent you contacting them. It's NOT shallow if someone doesn't find you sexually attractive. Neither is it their loss: they don't want you - get...over...it!!!

You need to develop a thick skin and realise people have preferences that will - wait for it, shock, horror...exclude YOU!!!

I struggle to understand why people waste energy on negative things! "

What she said. 100%

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Maybe they just didnt fancy you? .....grow up!!

» Add a new message to this topic