FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What will you Remember about 2010?

What will you Remember about 2010?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For me 2010 had some of the best meets ever .... My older son got married and I will remember how lovely the summer was not just a week like some years. Winning with one of my lovely horses jumping over the biggest jumpes you ever see in a class of 28 was the first time out with him too My younger girl riding i just looked not at all 12 she jumped as felt sick hands over my face. I also will rembember how lovely some people here have been to me in the forums and in the chat rooms not like some of the other sites i have been on. Time go so fast where has 2010 gone where has last 10 years gone. When i was a kids time just dragged by ...... now it just flys Is it time fly when your having fun or getting old. jo xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Getting divorced, seeing my kids move away from me, learning to live on my own, meeting a wonderful woman but finding it very hard to settle down.

I'm hoping 2011 will be better.

and no meets either lol.

2010 has been a rough year for us.. Cant wait to say bye to this yr and hopefully 2011 will be a better year x

2010 has been a great year for us as it this is the year that we tried swinging for the first time

So roll on 2011

Oh....how lovely is Jo! Well done on the horse thing honey, sure you're daughter will be fine, they bounce when they fall off at 12! Not easy to watch though I know!

I've had a good year, finally settled into single life after my ex left 3 years ago....2 happy kids....had a month in Oz at Easter & my grandparents look set to see another Christmas fingers crossed so its happy days!

All in all its been a horrid year.

Lost my lovely sister to cancer. an uncle to cancer and a friend of 30+ to heart failure.

The nicest thing has to have been the support off fellow forumites (i thank you) which kept me going in the darkest hours.

I will remember fondly my first ever social in cannock and the fun

And meeting such lovely people.

I hope next year brings joy to all

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive had an average kind of year. Lost two friends. Been away a few times. My son is settled with a nice girl and i havent been too ill.

Hopefully next year i will get back going to the socials as ive missed my lovely friendsxxxxxxx

By *illyrocCouple  over a year ago

north west

[Removed by poster at 06/12/10 14:13:55]

The birth of our baby daughter, and all the drama and happiness that came with her.

By *illyrocCouple  over a year ago

north west

The loss of my precious Father who should still be with us and the achievement of my son who past his driving test after just 10 day after his 17th Birthday and recently entering in to the swingers life style ,Be glad to see an end to this year tho ,si

The people who leave us are never 'lost'.We carry them with us always in our hearts.Grief is just us carrying the pain they they no longer have to endure...the pain lessens but their place in our hearts never does.

2010 was a good year for me. I wasnt keen on the first few months, things were very unsettled for me then. As soon as I went to New York in April, things seem to have been so hectic from then on. We met up with couples for the first time and moved from just watching and playing with each other to more naughty things, had a lot of excitement along the way, my boys are happy, eldest has a fantastic fiancee who i love to bits, job is brill, feel confident about myself, yeah its been good

"The people who leave us are never 'lost'.We carry them with us always in our hearts.Grief is just us carrying the pain they they no longer have to endure...the pain lessens but their place in our hearts never does."

Thats a lovely sentiment

Am very sorry to hear about your year Peaches, thats lets that time will heal it a little in 2011 so you can remember the wonderful fun times

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

2010 will be the year i want to forget fast, 1 car stolen and wreaked, a motorbike stolen and burnt out, and 3 weeks in intensive care because of a abscess that burst and gave my toxic shock and a very bad case of extreme blood poisoning

Not much,2010 as been a bad year,lost mom last year to cancer then my dad got really ill too,so its been hospitals all round,but hes lots better,so looking forward to a lovely crimbo together and underneath it all we are all still smiling.

Bring on 2011

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Some lovely parties attended but sadly it will be most remembered for being put on gardening leave (euphemism for suspension!) for 7 MONTHS Only for the internal investigation to find no case for me to answer and 'you are free to return to work'

Fortunately its payback time, I have been off sick since that day (genuine after shoulder surgery) 2 months ago, sick note runs out in January.

Wonder if I can swing another 3 months from the consultant then?

Flutter those lashes and I am sure you will xxx

i have a friend who has been very ill for two years under the belief she was terminal being told she has the all clear, my dad is retaining his health my family are in general healthy so i consider this to be an amazing year.

the fact that my house all but collapsed and the year has cost me an absolute fortune in repairs and i'm still adjusting to single life is very secondary and has little bearing on the larger scale of things.

shall continue to count my blessings and keep my family close and continue to remind them all every day that i love them, as i do now

2010 was my first full yeah being single, funny how it gets easier, when we first split i didnt think id cope being alone now i dont think id cope living with someone again

Happy 2011

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

1.Alexander McQueen

2.Alex Higgins

3.Gary Coleman

4.Lynn Redgrave

5.Dennis Hopper

6.Tony Curtis

7.Claire Rayner

8.Norman Wisdom

9.Bernard Matthews

10.Leslie Nielsen

Over the past 12 months the world has said goodbye to the above

god bless them xxx

2010 not a good year for me.....

Jan went down with swine flu

June had probs with a lead on my pacemaker...so back to hospital

Sept returned to work and pulled my shoulder.....

Will be glad to see the back of it !!!

On new years day I had to make the hardest decision of my life, I am now alone and it as been tough at times but my kids keep me smiling and its been a hard road to walk along. I am slowly rebuilding a new life and have made some great friends here so things are looking up. Christmas is gonna hurt but I will get through it.

"Am very sorry to hear about your year Peaches, thats lets that time will heal it a little in 2011 so you can remember the wonderful fun times "

Thanks

Its been a tough one and still many tears but im hoping next year is a little easier for all of us

Been a tough year here personally, but managed the race for life to celebrate my five years clear.

Have my beautiful children and grandson in my life, real good friends.

Both parents healthy and still with me.

When I think of my personal circumstances they are put into perspective because I am blessed in many other ways.

Lets hope 2011 brings more blessings my way. xxxx

2010 was a good year.

I had 7mos off work, and was paid for it.

Labour lost the election.

I've not been ill. Neither has Siren.

Kids are doing well, parents are fine too.

Found a few long lost rellies on the net, so that's a bonus.

I'm happy.

Well yesterday I found out my ex wife is planning to take my kids and her new husband abroad (without telling me and also when I was meant to have my kids over xmas)

shes also now denying me contact to the kids, shes left me with loads of debt and the cheek of it, shes now filed for official maintenance through CSA and to add insult to injury, her husband is filing for parental responsibility of my kids.

so all in all, 2010 has been total shit for me and 2011 is looking to be possibly the worse ever year of my life.

so wished that I could have smiled at the end of this year.

I'll always remember the 2 Friends I lost in Bike crashes this Year and I'll also remember the Friends and Family who supported us all at the times.

I also have some great fun memories from 2010 and long may they continue

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I will remember the feckin EVIL snow!!!!!

Finding out that my wife was fucking one of my mates, splitting up, crawling into a black hole then out of it again, going out having fun, being single and finding you lot

"The loss of my precious Father who should still be with us and the achievement of my son who past his driving test after just 10 day after his 17th Birthday and recently entering in to the swingers life style ,Be glad to see an end to this year tho ,si "

blimey isn't 17 a bit young to enter swinging?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I have enjoyed 2010 so I will remember fondly.

all tickety boo here.

for not rolling off the tongue

Sandie being finally signed off from Oncology following 5 years treatment and a successful reecovery from breast cancer.

I would also like to think that I'd remember 2010 for being the year that the Royal Family ceased to be, but with less than 3 weeks left, that is now looking like a non-runner - but! there's always 2011, here's hoping

difficult to say what you will actually remember, sometimes you remember the most unlikely things.

Certainly the joy of my two babies getting hitched happily, the news of a grandchild next year. Being able to have my mum and family together for another summer holiday. My learners who never cease to impress me with their kindness and sharing.

Bad things, yes but don't want to remember those really.

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

Finding out i had breast cancer on my first ever mammogram

Then having to have a Mastectomy

Then Getting the all clear

Then Getting my Breast Reconstruction done which i am very pleased with

SO DON'T MISS YOUR MAMMOGRAM WHEN THEY SEND FOR YOU.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Discovering just how kinky I was,big plus, Finding a Dom to explore this with,massive double plus!

Being stalked,threatened and driven off various sites by someone who didn't like the fact he was my Dom,not so good

By *eicester MalMan  over a year ago

Knighton

to many rude people..lol

getting divorced finding the love of my life only to find out he has a serious heart condition ,being told i cant adopt his daughter cause the law is an ass, going into hospital for surgery on my foot and suffering inmense pain, and to top it off being told my father is dying of liver failure,all in all its been a shit one,lets hope next year will bring some good luck for a change

passing my driving test

why oh why did i leave it so long

yer luck has changed dear nessa and stiffy

fancy a meet behind the chippy?

Joining fab quitting smoking & lossing 4 stone

* creeps round graveyard *

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Joining fab quitting smoking & lossing 4 stone

* creeps round graveyard *"

well done you xx

"Well yesterday I found out my ex wife is planning to take my kids and her new husband abroad (without telling me and also when I was meant to have my kids over xmas)

shes also now denying me contact to the kids, shes left me with loads of debt and the cheek of it, shes now filed for official maintenance through CSA and to add insult to injury, her husband is filing for parental responsibility of my kids.

so all in all, 2010 has been total shit for me and 2011 is looking to be possibly the worse ever year of my life.

so wished that I could have smiled at the end of this year.

"

She can only take your children out of the country for 28 days and they have to travel on their own documents. After 28 days she MUST bring them back. If she is repeatedly denying you access on your pre-arranged times then consult your lawyer and get the dates you've been denied logged. Eventually the court will see a pattern of continual access denial and she will be forced to comply with a court order.

As for her husband, he has no rights whatsoever to your children, or maintenance from you to recompense him for whatever costs he feels he has suffered. When your ex remarried she lost all claims for alimony and all you are obligated to provide is 25% of your disposable income if you have 2 children, 20% if you only have 1.

Don't be brow-beaten and don't give in. They are trying to fuck you over.

Seek expert legal advice from a matrimonial lawyer.

A failed relationship!

"A failed relationship! "

Relationships are like shopping for clothes - you try a few on before you find a prefect fit.

my best friend being killed abroad and me having to go and collect his body.

recovering from a major illness which meant i had to sell my home to fund the treatment in america.

"my best friend being killed abroad and me having to go and collect his body.

recovering from a major illness which meant i had to sell my home to fund the treatment in america.

"

Awww hun.

how dreadful. hope things are starting to look up a little

"my best friend being killed abroad and me having to go and collect his body.

Awww hun.

how dreadful. hope things are starting to look up a little "

yeah need a job now lol.

so still not out of the woods totally.

but at least i got my health back.

Little steps

dodgy politics finaly they have all been outed as self serving b\stards