FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > neighbours in the nude

neighbours in the nude

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On Sat and Sunday mornings the womam accross the road from me spends a couple of hours pampering herself in the nude, and on sunny mornings it is very easy for me to see her naked. I am certain she is not flashing, and is not young, late 50s afro carrabean. I love watching her especialy when her perky nipples come into my telescopes sharp focus. Am I wrong to enjoy the show?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hell no whats the address

Id have said, no its fine, enjoy, until the telescopic lens bit, then I thought hmm is that right really?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

my neighbours have certainly seen a few in the nude here..

not telescopic lens, I am not taking photos. Just using a telescope.

It's all OK until you get caught peakin'

Then you could be in deep sh*te

She might know your watching and get a kick/thrill out of it otherwise she would close the curtains.

I'm sure I've read this thread before!! Only the husband came in and creamed her back or something!!

Forum Mod

Yes Ithink your right Sassy,I rememeber it too

we have been here for toooooo long

"Yes Ithink your right Sassy,I rememeber it too

we have been here for toooooo long "

Phew...noticed m y eyesight going with all the perving I've been doing while I've been off sick...was getting worried my mind was going too!!

Using a telescope and looking into someone elses house without their knowledge or permission is actually a criminal offence - thats whats wrong with it , but many do it (without admitting to it lol)

You are both right, I did post before but I hadn't seen her for a whìle then on Sunday just gone there she was, parading round

starkers again. This time she came to the window topless, opened it wide and proceeded to 'shake out a towel. I kopped a right eyeful and my cock was like the Eifle Tower!' I don't want to generalise, but would most women be flattered or horrified if they knew a guy 20 years younger than them was watching them naked and getting off on it?

You are both right, I did post before but I hadn't seen her for a whìle then on Sunday just gone there she was, parading round

starkers again. This time she came to the window topless, opened it wide and proceeded to 'shake out a towel. I kopped a right eyeful and my cock was like the Eifle Tower!' I don't want to generalise, but would most women be flattered or horrified if they knew a guy 20 years younger than them was watching them naked and getting off on it?

OH well if shes opening windows and shaking out towels, that suggests she knows that you are watching - enjoy the show

I wish she did know I was watching and was showing herself to me. That would be amazingly horny. But I am sure she is oblivious. I do feel kinda wrong for looking. It is intrusive I know. But I can not resist watching.

I love it when her hubby rubs cream onto her back. Just wish she'd turn around and suck him off coz he is always in his pants

"I love it when her hubby rubs cream onto her back. Just wish she'd turn around and suck him off coz he is always in his pants"

Glad I wasn't losing my mind!!

Personally, I find your actions a bit creepy. From what you say she has no idea she's being watched and using a telescopic lens?!!

» Add a new message to this topic