FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Well Endowed Men

Well Endowed Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do women really like huge cocks, and what size is too much. I think 7-8inches erect is nice but much more than that, then its painful.

My own guy is not exactly a small guy, but it does hurt if its too long. Im not a hard rough sex kind of girl anyway and it hurts if someone who is big starts thrusting hard. Im always scared my coil will come out on the end of it anyway.

I saw this guy in Chameleons last night and he was absolutely massive, thick and long and he wasnt even erect. There was no way I was even gonna give the guy eye contact in case he tried to touch me, no way would I have that donkey cock near me (not that I could tear my eyes away to give him eye contact that is)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I were to venture down that road again, I prefer girth over length.

Huge would just make me run away lol.

I think a lot of men dream of having bigger cocks but in fact women are scared if they're too big

I'm perfectly happy with what I have as it happens. Girth I am fairly large, but length wise I am around 7". Of course for photographic purposes that flatter my sometimes silly male ego I wouldn't mind a but more, but practically I feel just about right. Not that I'm getting complacent, heaven forbid, but I feel content at least...

I think someone is going to be very popular lol...

I do like the cock to be longer than the testicles when flaccid

I can see where you're coming from, penis sat on testicles like a plum on a pair of watermelons either looks like an old bloke, or a chap thats just wandered out of an igloo forgetting somehow to spend 20 minutes putting on the same amount of layers. Unless of course its a greek statue. In which case its worth bearing in mind that the lad who modelled for said statue would probably be busy blowing out the candles on his 2500th birthday cake by now...

They are funny things to look at, although some are quite beautiful.

I adore big cocks! However, being quite tight myself, there is no way I could accommodate a big one, which is a shame.

" I'm perfectly happy with what I have as it happens. Girth I am fairly large, but length wise I am around 7". Of course for photographic purposes that flatter my sometimes silly male ego I wouldn't mind a but more, but practically I feel just about right. Not that I'm getting complacent, heaven forbid, but I feel content at least..."

mmmm lol

I agree, if it too big then it hurts. I wouldnt even try to accommodate as I know it would hurt me. I am quite tight too because I havent had children naturally so ive never had babies to relax those vaginal muscles. My partner is not a small guy but hes not scarily huge and he is just about right for me really

" I can see where you're coming from, penis sat on testicles like a plum on a pair of watermelons either looks like an old bloke, or a chap thats just wandered out of an igloo forgetting somehow to spend 20 minutes putting on the same amount of layers. Unless of course its a greek statue. In which case its worth bearing in mind that the lad who modelled for said statue would probably be busy blowing out the candles on his 2500th birthday cake by now..."

thats bloody funny

By *lexavierWoman  over a year ago

north birmingham

It depends - usually in a 1 on 1 situation, size really doesn't matter for me, although, as mentioned, too big limits the positions you can get into, and this makes the fun less spontaneous.

In a group setting however, I have afterwards looked at folks and thought "how the hell did I manage that?", I find myself in a totally different space in a good group setting, I can lose myself totally to the physical lust, not having to consider any one person but just going for sheer selfish gratification knowing that everyone else is also looking after themselves, somehow means I am able to take a lot more by way of size, number, roughness etc... When I spend the next few days recovering from bruises, tightness, and odd flashes of weakness with flashbacks, I know I have reached that space where nothing but physical lust has been my aim.

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"It depends - usually in a 1 on 1 situation, size really doesn't matter for me, although, as mentioned, too big limits the positions you can get into, and this makes the fun less spontaneous.

In a group setting however, I have afterwards looked at folks and thought "how the hell did I manage that?", I find myself in a totally different space in a good group setting, I can lose myself totally to the physical lust, not having to consider any one person but just going for sheer selfish gratification knowing that everyone else is also looking after themselves, somehow means I am able to take a lot more by way of size, number, roughness etc... When I spend the next few days recovering from bruises, tightness, and odd flashes of weakness with flashbacks, I know I have reached that space where nothing but physical lust has been my aim. "

Couldn't agree more.. so much so that I found myself nodding while reading.. which just looks silly!

By *vor Bigun 69!Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

"Do women really like huge cocks, and what size is too much. I think 7-8inches erect is nice but much more than that, then its painful.

My own guy is not exactly a small guy, but it does hurt if its too long. Im not a hard rough sex kind of girl anyway and it hurts if someone who is big starts thrusting hard. Im always scared my coil will come out on the end of it anyway.

I saw this guy in Chameleons last night and he was absolutely massive, thick and long and he wasnt even erect. There was no way I was even gonna give the guy eye contact in case he tried to touch me, no way would I have that donkey cock near me (not that I could tear my eyes away to give him eye contact that is) "

Would mine be okay ladies? Xx

"It depends - usually in a 1 on 1 situation, size really doesn't matter for me, although, as mentioned, too big limits the positions you can get into, and this makes the fun less spontaneous.

In a group setting however, I have afterwards looked at folks and thought "how the hell did I manage that?", I find myself in a totally different space in a good group setting, I can lose myself totally to the physical lust, not having to consider any one person but just going for sheer selfish gratification knowing that everyone else is also looking after themselves, somehow means I am able to take a lot more by way of size, number, roughness etc... When I spend the next few days recovering from bruises, tightness, and odd flashes of weakness with flashbacks, I know I have reached that space where nothing but physical lust has been my aim.

Couldn't agree more.. so much so that I found myself nodding while reading.. which just looks silly!"

I was too, lol. Its a brilliant post, thank you

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i just like cocks - any size am happy to be part of a research group on what size is best!!!

I have a large to make up for what I lack down bellow lol

evesham

"I have a large to make up for what I lack down bellow lol "

a large what??

thought you were going to the gym!!!

"i just like cocks - any size am happy to be part of a research group on what size is best!!!"

Can I volunteer to be part of the research???

evesham

"i just like cocks - any size am happy to be part of a research group on what size is best!!!

Can I volunteer to be part of the research??? "

if i knew where Wisbech was then yes

"i just like cocks - any size am happy to be part of a research group on what size is best!!!

Can I volunteer to be part of the research???

if i knew where Wisbech was then yes "

Ooooh, best offer I've had all day!

I like cocks that fit snuggly but doesn't hurt. As long as they do something for me I really don't mind. I wouldn't like to be my pal with one of her firends, he had finished and she said is it in yet. So take from that what you want. lol. Size does matter as if it is to small it doesn't do anything for me

I've been asked to take it VERY easy to start with which can be a wee bit offputting as it's always something I'd build up to anyway!! Generally though I've found that the time invested in the buildup via foreplay etc. means that size becomes irrelevant. And of course it's what you DO with it that counts!

Was in a club a few months back and my partner and i were watching two girls sucking a very, very well endowed gent. Have to say, the larger cock does look more aesthetically pleasing, although one of the girls wasn't at all interested in penetrative sex with the guy!

Just my £0.02......

"Do women really like huge cocks, and what size is too much. I think 7-8inches erect is nice but much more than that, then its painful.

I saw this guy in Chameleons last night and he was absolutely massive, thick and long and he wasnt even erect. There was no way I was even gonna give the guy eye contact in case he tried to touch me, no way would I have that donkey cock near me (not that I could tear my eyes away to give him eye contact that is)

Would mine be okay ladies? Xx"

Chester / North Wales

"I like cocks that fit snuggly.."

Snuggly.. love it!

i have the same problem when i meet someone or the first time.im not massive in length but very thick in girth,(just read my verifications.....lol) so have to be very gentle at first untill they get used to the size.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

having been snowed in for over a week - any size would do right now!!

"i have the same problem when i meet someone or the first time.im not massive in length but very thick in girth,(just read my verifications.....lol) so have to be very gentle at first untill they get used to the size."

Girth is easier to acommodate than length.

"having been snowed in for over a week - any size would do right now!! "

Hope you stocked up on batteries or have one htat plugs into the mains lol.

"I have a large to make up for what I lack down bellow lol

a large what??

thought you were going to the gym!!!"

Ment to say large tongue but pressed send to soon with out checking

I wish !!!!!!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

i've got the perfect cock,length,and girth.100% satisfaction gauranteed,and sometimes,even the female seems happy.

By *kdreadMan  over a year ago

derby

i love being Mr average it does me just right......... and not had any complaints yet !!!

haven't got a big cock but have got 16 stone to push it in with

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I adore big cocks! However, being quite tight myself, there is no way I could accommodate a big one, which is a shame. "

I'm always being referred to as being a big cock - does that count, Pearl?

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I think a lot of men dream of having bigger cocks but in fact women are scared if they're too big "

A female I know is terrifed if a guy is 6" or more! mind you, she's only a size 8

As a women I prefer a medium size cock, nothing too thick as I'm so tight and I ain't getting hurt for no one, I've met guys who have had massive dicks and it's not been worth it, too painful xxx

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"i have the same problem when i meet someone or the first time.im not massive in length but very thick in girth,(just read my verifications.....lol) so have to be very gentle at first untill they get used to the size.

Girth is easier to acommodate than length."

...You don't have to use it all..

evesham

"i have the same problem when i meet someone or the first time.im not massive in length but very thick in girth,(just read my verifications.....lol) so have to be very gentle at first untill they get used to the size.

Girth is easier to acommodate than length....You don't have to use it all.."

you could put something on it to stop you going too deep - like you can put on drills

But for me it does depend on who's on the end of the cock. But I've turned down many a man who's been too large, shameful I know

Girth is easier to acommodate than length....You don't have to use it all.."

Don't have any probs getting all mine in

Proportional I suppose

Above average height so above average length & girth and still in full working order lol

And before anyone comments about being too tight as I've heard it before on here, I know us ladies can get babies out, so a big cock wouldn't make a diff but for someone who's not had kids like myself it kills

Don’t think kids have anything to do with it, I’ve had kids and prefer mr average any day of the week

"And before anyone comments about being too tight as I've heard it before on here, I know us ladies can get babies out, so a big cock wouldn't make a diff but for someone who's not had kids like myself it kills "

There are loads of "tight" ladies around. Kate has had two children but still has a fanny like an 18yr old

Fanny's come in as many different sizes as cocks, fact

I don't, what I meant is men will say that well if you have have babies come out of you then my big cock won't hurt you, they are mistaken but that's men for you!!!!!

I've been thinking about having a penis reduction.

......as if.

[Removed by poster at 05/12/10 16:00:58]

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I'll happily take all the biggies that the other ladies don't want

evesham

"I'll happily take all the biggies that the other ladies don't want "

can we share??? i'll do the south you can do the north???

The biggies are all yours girls save the 6 inch ones for me

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Definetly what the willy is attached to !! Big, small etc what it comes with matters to me! If extra big be extra gentle ................

xx

Chester / North Wales

"And before anyone comments about being too tight as I've heard it before on here, I know us ladies can get babies out, so a big cock wouldn't make a diff but for someone who's not had kids like myself it kills

There are loads of "tight" ladies around. Kate has had two children but still has a fanny like an 18yr old

Fanny's come in as many different sizes as cocks, fact "

Had many 18 year old fannies to compare to then lately Jack? lol

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"The biggies are all yours girls save the 6 inch ones for me"

[Leslie Phillips] Well hello. I say, ding dong! [/Leslie Phillips]

"And before anyone comments about being too tight as I've heard it before on here, I know us ladies can get babies out, so a big cock wouldn't make a diff but for someone who's not had kids like myself it kills

Fanny's come in as many different sizes as cocks, fact

Had many 18 year old fannies to compare to then lately Jack? lol"

Have been with Kate since she was 17 and it's still a good fit

Well when your on rations sex wise.........Any dick would be nice. lmao

well all i will say on this matter is i do like a well endowed man...... as long as he can us it as some can't....

"But for me it does depend on who's on the end of the cock. But I've turned down many a man who's been too large, shameful I know "

I think i might have to pay a visit to family in devon some time soon

"The biggies are all yours girls save the 6 inch ones for me"

Sometimes... I quite like the fact I'm only average!

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

well from a well endowed guys point of view girls with tight fannys it can be just as painful for us guys with a big cocks so i no what some of you girls are talking about

By *amesnMarieCouple  over a year ago

london

News for u !! that black guy is only 4 inches !! the other 6 is an extension !!! I know coz I sold it to him !!!

Chester / North Wales

"News for u !! that black guy is only 4 inches !! the other 6 is an extension !!! I know coz I sold it to him !!! "

Back in the day when we were new to this, we arranged a meet with a single guy. On his pics he looked massively endowed (wasn't the reason we decided to meet, but hey, was a deciding factor!). When we finally met we realised it was all down to perspective.. the guy was only 5'1'' tall! True!

» Add a new message to this topic