FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dogs do the funniest things

Dogs do the funniest things

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My younger dog runs away if you throw the frisbee to him like it's a disc of flames, the other races after it leaping in midair for it, balances it on her nose the lot.

But they have devised a game between them that suits both....we put the frisbee gently into the younger dogs mouth he runs away with it then drops it and the other one picks it up and brings it back to us Keeps them amused for ages, and I can just stand and watch and laugh...it's even more funny in the snow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine has been getting as wet as possible in the snow. I had to smile at the wet snow icing up on his ears and him trying to shake it off.

My younger dog is a labradoodle with a long winter coat just now, it is hanging in dreads....he is as scared of the snow as he is of water but looks hugely funny adorned with snow baubles.... the other is a beardie who tunnels through the stuff.... they really are opposites.

"My younger dog is a labradoodle with a long winter coat just now, it is hanging in dreads....he is as scared of the snow as he is of water but looks hugely funny adorned with snow baubles.... the other is a beardie who tunnels through the stuff.... they really are opposites. "

I have a Llasa Apso and he has, in the past (we've not had that much snow!) also run through the house with huge snowballs attached to his fur.

"My younger dog is a labradoodle with a long winter coat just now, it is hanging in dreads....he is as scared of the snow as he is of water but looks hugely funny adorned with snow baubles.... the other is a beardie who tunnels through the stuff.... they really are opposites.

I have a Llasa Apso and he has, in the past (we've not had that much snow!) also run through the house with huge snowballs attached to his fur."

Can't help but laugh at them can you?

lol...been out today with our 2 dogs and they were like lambs at spring time....leaping in the snow and loving it...eating the snow,rolling in it,really put a smile on our faces to see it

Better than telly- my rottie (the baby) has spent most of our time out tonight upside down in the snow whilst my retriever (rescue) looks on at her in disgust- you can just see him going ..."grow up!"

I find they think when you run after them with a towel to try and dry them off a bit is all part of the game for them too......it's not very elegant attempting to trap a huge woolly 'doodle' between your thighs to rub him down.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Our old family Cocker Spaniel used to love the snow and I remember ( I was a kid at the time)came home after a long walk, and spent hours just chewing the ice cubes that had formed on her fur, she just loved the snow, the sounds of crunching just went on and on lol

"I find they think when you run after them with a towel to try and dry them off a bit is all part of the game for them too......it's not very elegant attempting to trap a huge woolly 'doodle' between your thighs to rub him down. "

Try it with a rottie who's attempting to steal the towel cos she thinks it's funny!

Ok, feeling left out now...somebody lend me a dog so I can post in here.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ok, feeling left out now...somebody lend me a dog so I can post in here."
you can have mine..the little shit is in the dog house

"Ok, feeling left out now...somebody lend me a dog so I can post in here.you can have mine..the little shit is in the dog house "

Ahhh a dog lover I see!...dangerous walking them in this weather.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ok, feeling left out now...somebody lend me a dog so I can post in here.you can have mine..the little shit is in the dog house

Ahhh a dog lover I see!...dangerous walking them in this weather."

thank you for that warning....6 hours too late mind

The dog in the telly ad, covered in mud and rolling around on a white bed.....If you forget.....he'll remember.

My bedroom still hasn't recovered from when my 'doodle' did a similar blitz.

Mine is digging him into the little snow I have in the garden, so cute when his face is covered in the white stuff!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

truly one of lifes joys watching them jump about in the snow...

mind ya, by the 20th time in the same day, notion kinda wears off.

I bought my puppy Maxi Pads a Meerkat and decided to give it him early. It now has been maxified and resembles something from a roadkill, but he still loves it

"I find they think when you run after them with a towel to try and dry them off a bit is all part of the game for them too......it's not very elegant attempting to trap a huge woolly 'doodle' between your thighs to rub him down. "

lol just had to bath my dog and as I turned to grab his towel he shook water all over me....then shook all the way around the landing and down the stairs like he's having a bloody fit. Needless to say by the time I caught him I didn't really need the towel anymore

"truly one of lifes joys watching them jump about in the snow...

mind ya, by the 20th time in the same day, notion kinda wears off. "

Especially when you are freezing your baubles off waiting for them to 'deposit' yet another little parcel to adorn the trees with.

"I bought my puppy Maxi Pads a Meerkat and decided to give it him early. It now has been maxified and resembles something from a roadkill, but he still loves it"

Maxi Pads? you call him tena for short?

» Add a new message to this topic