FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > making christmas pressies

making christmas pressies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

Is anyone else making any of their Christmas presents? I am wrist deep in papier-mâché as I start step one of the hand puppets I am making for my kids for Christmas. Anyone else got their creative juices flowing for this Noel?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

might make some willy warmers but not very good at knitting so I'll have to suck it and see.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Is anyone else making any of their Christmas presents? I am wrist deep in papier-mâché as I start step one of the hand puppets I am making for my kids for Christmas. Anyone else got their creative juices flowing for this Noel?"
i make home made sweet chilli jelly and cakes and give as pressies sometimes....also paint..so have been known to do a portrait..which is lovely when ppl arent expecting it

knitting an ipod as i type

"knitting an ipod as i type"

shall I knit u some egg warmers?

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Is anyone else making any of their Christmas presents? I am wrist deep in papier-mâché as I start step one of the hand puppets I am making for my kids for Christmas. Anyone else got their creative juices flowing for this Noel?i make home made sweet chilli jelly and cakes and give as pressies sometimes....also paint..so have been known to do a portrait..which is lovely when ppl arent expecting it "

when I was back home my mum sister and I used to get together and make loads of mini loaves(lemon,carrot,cranberry..things like that)and different biscuits and make up little Christmas trays to give our friends and family.It was great, you could get lovely round Christmas trays at the dollar store and rolls of green,red and clear cellophane.I think between the 3 of us each christmas we depleted the local dollar stores stock...hahaha

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Is anyone else making any of their Christmas presents? I am wrist deep in papier-mâché as I start step one of the hand puppets I am making for my kids for Christmas. Anyone else got their creative juices flowing for this Noel?i make home made sweet chilli jelly and cakes and give as pressies sometimes....also paint..so have been known to do a portrait..which is lovely when ppl arent expecting it

when I was back home my mum sister and I used to get together and make loads of mini loaves(lemon,carrot,cranberry..things like that)and different biscuits and make up little Christmas trays to give our friends and family.It was great, you could get lovely round Christmas trays at the dollar store and rolls of green,red and clear cellophane.I think between the 3 of us each christmas we depleted the local dollar stores stock...hahaha"

sounds great....i have my piping bag at the ready

"knitting an ipod as i type

shall I knit u some egg warmers? "

please, maybe they can be used as cheek warmers too

"knitting an ipod as i type"

That's genius! How can you do two things at once?! And how many tunes will you be able to put on it?

» Add a new message to this topic