FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > PUSHY PEOPLE?

PUSHY PEOPLE?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now i come across this word alot and not sure what people are saying .... we like non- pushy people ?? just i think of sorts sorts when i see that in profiles and on posts. How do you see pushy people ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

With my eyes? Sorry, to me theyre the ones that won't take no for an answer or try to badger you - or those that assume that just because you meet them that you're automatically going to have sex with them. Not a nice breed at all! Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I think that now fox hunting is orf we should use the pushy people instead

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

yep i agree.those people who want to meet asap ,want pics,want friends invite from the off when its clear the other person doent want that and wants to take time sussing them out .

ive had this before a guys sent one message and wants to meet or friends invite . you exsplain (as it does on my profile) that you want to get to know person and talk before do that . you then get either the whiging reply wanting you to justify why ,or they ok fine then start same shite very next time they message . not attractive quality to me

Forum Mod

I don't have and never have had a problem with pushy people

Do they really exist because all you have to do is ignore them if they get on your nerves and don't allow them to become pushy

I have lots that mail me constantly,all I can say is they must like being ignored,because once ive said no then thats it for me

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

Never had a problem with pushy people

Just wish they would wait till I'm sitting down on the sledge first before they push lol

Do pushy people know they are pushy though?

I am not sure that someone would read it and think " better not contact them as i am too pushy for them"

By *heAddamsCouple  over a year ago

corbridge

"Do pushy people know they are pushy though?

"

Good point!

We had a message from a single guy a few weeks ago, which actually was one that was going to go into the "interesting" pile.

Five minutes after reading the message we got another one, thanking us for reading the message.

And five minutes after reading that one, we got a message saying that he thought we would have at least have the courtesy to respond to his messages.

What he did not realise was that at the time only one of us had read the messages, and before we went any further we would both have to be happy before going any further.

So a response was sent on this basis, as a result of which we were accused of being time wasters!

Definitely the most pushy we have had so far.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Do pushy people know they are pushy though?

I am not sure that someone would read it and think " better not contact them as i am too pushy for them"

"

your right do thay know or are thay just a bit over the top friendy people ... ?? really but a little in your face ?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Now i come across this word alot and not sure what people are saying .... we like non- pushy people ?? just i think of sorts sorts when i see that in profiles and on posts. How do you see pushy people ?"
pushy people are the ones that dont seem to understand the word no at times...i have had to get quite authoritarian with a few.....i would just like to add IMHO it isnt just single males that can be like this couples and single females are as well

i understand the word no.

and also reserve the right to block anyone who gets nasty or aggressive when they cannot get what they want straight away.

Pushy people to me are the ones that dont understand the word No and try and convince themselves im playing hard to get. I see some men in clubs come up to me look amazed when I shake my head or my partner says no thanks to them. Just because they may have seen me have a little fun previously, does not mean that I will play with everyone in the club.

I once chatted with an older man and his wife in the bar area of Chams. I wasnt interested in the slightest but as he was sitting near me and he said hello, I was polite and spoke back.

Later in the jacuzzi, I was trying to get out and he put his legs around me and pulled me close into him. He said you're not going until Ive played with you, I smiled politely but said, sorry im tired, im going for a drink, just trying to be nice but dismissive, and he said no your not, its my turn and he tightened his legs around me. My partner had to grab hold of me and tell him to let me go in a very forceful way and after a few seconds he let go.

I also dont like the single guys in the jacuzzi at Chams that wont move up to let you sit at a safe distance from them, or wont move their legs so you can walk past, trying to trip you up in the hope that you "fall" onto their dick

we don't find people pushy at all...they're only pushy/persistent if you allow them to be...

if they persitently message you,follow you there are always steps to stop their behaviour...be assertive not submissive(unless you like that...then thats a whole new topic)

Don't have problem with peeps that are pushy, I just ignore or block them.

prefer to be swinging rather than pushing

Do swinging clubs have block buttons too

No problem with pushy people at clubs too, perhaps I have looks that could kill!

we had a guy today message us on another site who wouldnt take no for an answer in the end had to block him, but 10 out of 10 for effort

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"No problem with pushy people at clubs too, perhaps I have looks that could kill! "
good for you pearl, i dont have a problem doing that either, i dont understand why ppl take the huff

No means no, and I would ask them which part of N and O that they don't understand.

And when I give a hand signal, it is usually the "stop" sign, as in rigid palm facing out.

Assertive - I can do that well!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"No means no, and I would ask them which part of N and O that they don't understand.

And when I give a hand signal, it is usually the "stop" sign, as in rigid palm facing out.

Assertive - I can do that well! "

i know you do!

Someone you know has only booked a hotel for sex as you know they didnt really need the room

» Add a new message to this topic