FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sports Personality of the year 2010

Sports Personality of the year 2010

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the final ten list has just been announced... so who do you think should win... who missed out and should of been on the list...

the list is..... (in alphabetical order)

Mark Cavendish

Tom Daley

Jessica Ennis

David Haye

AP McCoy

Graeme McDowell

Graeme Swann

Phil Taylor

Lee Westwood

Amy Williams

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Tom Daley

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Tom Daley for me also

By *ottyhunkCouple  over a year ago

Leyburn

Phil 'The Power' Taylor - I don't play darts but I think he deserves some recognition for his achievements!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lee Westwood or Graeme McDowell. Lee is world number one, first briton to do that since 90's, mcdowell first person from the united kingdom to win a major since nick faldo. Definately my vote is with them two.

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am torn.... after all amy won a blooming olympic gold medal!! lol and as much as I love Phil Taylor and AP McCoy that feels like it is "lifetime achievement" rather than what have they done this year...

for me I'd be tempted to go Lee Westwood... world number 1, could/should have won a major and ryder cup hero or Mark Cavandish... he won 5 stages in le tour and was basically jobbed out of the green jersey

Phil Taylor. How many world championships does he have to win to be recognised as the champ that he is???

If it's all about personality, perhaps they should all get together for televised chat and lets see if any of them do indeed have a personality.

It's a champions single mindedness that sets them apart from the rest of the talented people in their field.

I really can't remember the last person to win this award who actually had a personality.

They are probably all very nice people, but personalities? I'm not so sure

AP McCoy...a very worthy champion in a very dangerous sport,who has sustained numerous critical injuries in his pursuit of earning a living..

"If it's all about personality, perhaps they should all get together for televised chat and lets see if any of them do indeed have a personality.

It's a champions single mindedness that sets them apart from the rest of the talented people in their field.

I really can't remember the last person to win this award who actually had a personality.

They are probably all very nice people, but personalities? I'm not so sure "

perhaps not of late but there are past winners who after listening to ,i would think i could go for a pint with that person ie

andrew flintoff (2005)

kelly holmes (2004)...then back to 1990 for the next one being Gazza

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Tom Daley for me, great little personality....always smiling and seems very level headed.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Tom Daley for me, great little personality....always smiling and seems very level headed."

defo always smiling.. nice young lad.

plus his dad is very ill again and counldn't travel to India for the games.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If it's all about personality, perhaps they should all get together for televised chat and lets see if any of them do indeed have a personality.

They are probably all very nice people, but personalities? I'm not so sure "

Couldnt agree more Jack

» Add a new message to this topic