FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what do u think of my profile?

what do u think of my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i would like to know what people think of my profile, can u suggests any changes, what needs to be added? would love to no what u think x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I got as far as 'I want to book meets'

then switched off.

start with that... very clinical

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can understand the santa suit and the surgeon's outfit as just a bit of harmless fun, but wtf is the Playstation 3 reference to? If you get another PS3 addict you won't need the fnacy dress outfits as everybody knows you can't drag a dedicated PS user away from his/her machine so the chances of having some nookie are practically zero!

"I can understand the santa suit and the surgeon's outfit as just a bit of harmless fun, but wtf is the Playstation 3 reference to? If you get another PS3 addict you won't need the fnacy dress outfits as everybody knows you can't drag a dedicated PS user away from his/her machine so the chances of having some nookie are practically zero! "

can you explain it to me then

a profile will attract the people that are attracted to the same things you are.

don't bother tailoring it to other peoples suggestions

"i would like to know what people think of my profile, can u suggests any changes, what needs to be added? would love to no what u think x"

Why on earth would anyone need help to write their own profile?...If you don't know what you want to say about yourself how will anyone else?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

the reason i mention the ps3 is because its a way of chatting/cam if sum1 else had 1, i use a ps3 4 internet but it doesnt work like a pc when it comes to using web cams, so it has to be ps3-ps3 2 use cam

"the reason i mention the ps3 is because its a way of chatting/cam if sum1 else had 1, i use a ps3 4 internet but it doesnt work like a pc when it comes to using web cams, so it has to be ps3-ps3 2 use cam"

kin hell

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"the reason i mention the ps3 is because its a way of chatting/cam if sum1 else had 1, i use a ps3 4 internet but it doesnt work like a pc when it comes to using web cams, so it has to be ps3-ps3 2 use cam

kin hell"

A new swinging medium has been discovered!

» Add a new message to this topic