FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ASHES

ASHES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *y_funcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Does anyone else stay up to watch or get up very very early to watch Or is my hubby on his own ?? Don't know whether to slap him or be proud he supporting England and keeping is stamina up!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well done to your hubby. I'd be with him but for a very early start this morning. Hope he brings us luck. Come on England.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

One of my friends has gone out to australia to watch it and is staying 10 weeks

"One of my friends has gone out to australia to watch it and is staying 10 weeks"

must be costing a bomb to do that but good luck to them

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"One of my friends has gone out to australia to watch it and is staying 10 weeks

must be costing a bomb to do that but good luck to them"

Hes just sold a house so thats how hes paying for it, lucky thing

By *edro71Man  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

"Does anyone else stay up to watch or get up very very early to watch Or is my hubby on his own ?? Don't know whether to slap him or be proud he supporting England and keeping is stamina up!!

"

i booked time off work and have not missed a ball

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

England need to get their fielding sorted it was pitiful to watch last night

SHEFFIELD

Mr Fun!

i think the england team have been over hyped and the aussies will win it back.

hope im wrong but they some how seem to have the killer instinct

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i think the england team have been over hyped and the aussies will win it back.

hope im wrong but they some how seem to have the killer instinct"

distinct lack of passion

"i think the england team have been over hyped and the aussies will win it back.

hope im wrong but they some how seem to have the killer instinctdistinct lack of passion "

i would say an honest appraisal of the situation when it comes to getting over the winning line.

this nation loves losers more than its rare winners.

SHEFFIELD

Its not over yet, Cook & Strauss with centuries this could be the fight back that kick starts England for the series and delivers a mental blow to the Aussies. Fingers crossed we dont see a batting collapse.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Its not over yet, Cook & Strauss with centuries this could be the fight back that kick starts England for the series and delivers a mental blow to the Aussies. Fingers crossed we dont see a batting collapse. "
Definitely a much better performance...so far

SHEFFIELD

"Its not over yet, Cook & Strauss with centuries this could be the fight back that kick starts England for the series and delivers a mental blow to the Aussies. Fingers crossed we dont see a batting collapse. Definitely a much better performance...so far "

Agreed,

I was shocked/pleased to see Strauss & Cook batting well on arival back to the Hotel last night, pity we got kicked out of the Bar, around 2am I think Now to Bat the Aussies out of the Game

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Its not over yet, Cook & Strauss with centuries this could be the fight back that kick starts England for the series and delivers a mental blow to the Aussies. Fingers crossed we dont see a batting collapse. Definitely a much better performance...so far

Agreed,

I was shocked/pleased to see Strauss & Cook batting well on arival back to the Hotel last night, pity we got kicked out of the Bar, around 2am I think Now to Bat the Aussies out of the Game "

We just need our bowlers to pick up the mantle...very lack lustre so far..so am keeping my legs crossed...maybe not...just my fingers...

SHEFFIELD

It may take time for our Bowlers to adjust their Length, It wasnt a typical Gabba wicket at first and then seemed to flatten out regardles of the cracks. We may have to put this one down to experiance, take the positives from this Game, and move on. Bat them out of the Game and then let our Bowlers have a crack at them. See how they hold up to the pressure

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"It may take time for our Bowlers to adjust their Length, It wasnt a typical Gabba wicket at first and then seemed to flatten out regardles of the cracks. We may have to put this one down to experiance, take the positives from this Game, and move on. Bat them out of the Game and then let our Bowlers have a crack at them. See how they hold up to the pressure "
can the Aussie egos take it ? ...we shall see....what i would like to see more of is patriotism liken to Flintoff, now he could lift a team and had great aggression when it was called for

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Come on England, have to say they played fabulously.....has to be due to the fact that Kevin shaved that ridiculous bit of bum fluff off

It's great that the Brit public has something to cheer.

Great win, well done lads

Should really be 2-0 though

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"It's great that the Brit public has something to cheer.

Great win, well done lads

Should really be 2-0 though "

winning by an innings and i think kt was 71 runs...way to go lads!!

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

Was a fantastic win, those Aussie's are sick as pigs now!

1000+ runs for 6 wickets in the last two innings against a very average Aussie side. A great start but I cant see the Aussies rolling over though.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"1000+ runs for 6 wickets in the last two innings against a very average Aussie side. A great start but I cant see the Aussies rolling over though. "
No, me neither, but they thought they had the 1st one in the bag, were PONTificating(see what i did there? lol )and generally being the arrogant jumped up wankers we know n love.....all in all....early days...but its still gotta hurt

"1000+ runs for 6 wickets in the last two innings against a very average Aussie side. A great start but I cant see the Aussies rolling over though. No, me neither, but they thought they had the 1st one in the bag, were PONTificating(see what i did there? lol )and generally being the arrogant jumped up wankers we know n love.....all in all....early days...but its still gotta hurt "
very clever ... Someone is awake this morning. Lol. Its still great to see their sad faces. What am excellent thing sport is.

By *HAGADELICCouple  over a year ago

south london

Repent O ye of little faith!

It was the Australia side that was hyped it was they who beleived their own propaganda.

What a superb result!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Does anyone else stay up to watch or get up very very early to watch Or is my hubby on his own ?? Don't know whether to slap him or be proud he supporting England and keeping is stamina up!!

"

I am a bit of a wimp... I normally stay up to watch the 1st hour.... but then drift off to bed...

Perth is going to different next week because of the time difference so may end up watching the last hours play before heading to work...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Not a bad start.....Pontings face was a picture....

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

This later start does mean we got to hear more today,and what a score to wake up to!

I think my aussie friends might be keeping quiet for once!

» Add a new message to this topic