FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fanny prep

Fanny prep

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Went to reply to the other thread but it got too big!

So yes it can take me up to a month to prep before I sleep with someone and that's why I don't do one off meets.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Post your opal fruit cunt prep details again. It was classic.

Bit of a downer if he doesn't like oral and its all over on the 2nd stroke though?

"Post your opal fruit cunt prep details again. It was classic. "

Balls can't quote it to copy it, will write it again.

Basically don't use soap products inside your fanny, just a blast with water from the shower is enough. Drink at least 2 litres of water a day, week before cut out red meat and caffeine and don't eat anything strong smelling like curry or garlic or asparagus. Eat citrus fruits and the day before and on the day you can drink home made smoothies made up of pineapples, apples, sprinkle of cinnamon, lime juice and mangos!

Taste the rainbow! That's actually skittles but same thing!

Takes you a month to prep your cunt for a shag? That's ridiculous.

Forum Mod

What has made you so paranoid abut your fanny that you need to prep for a month before you have sex?

Why you do eventually have sex do you have to wait another month before you do it again?

lol Thats brilliant and Ive been reading about making yourself taste nicer - apparently the effects are pretty much same day

Forum Mod

when not why x

Here you go Seawitch... The original post ..

Takes a good month to prep for a shag both physically and mentally, that's why I can't do one off's. I'm not constantly on the pill so I have to wait for a period to start taking the pill again. I'll do other things with my potential shag, watch films with him, cook for him, counsel him and listen to him talk and talk and talk until I know his life history! By the time I'm ready to fuck I'd have done all my own prep, fanny will be on point and I'm good to go. Guy also thinks that I'm nice albeit slightly frigid until he falls asleep and is woken up with a hard on and my tongue up his arse.

Never heard of anything so silly in all my life.

People are different I suppose.

"Takes you a month to prep your cunt for a shag? That's ridiculous. "
was thinking same thing it must stink

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"Post your opal fruit cunt prep details again. It was classic.

Basically don't use soap products inside your fanny, just a blast with water from the shower is enough. Drink at least 2 litres of water a day, week before cut out red meat and caffeine and don't eat anything strong smelling like curry or garlic or asparagus. Eat citrus fruits and the day before and on the day you can drink home made smoothies made up of pineapples, apples, sprinkle of cinnamon, lime juice and mangos!

"

'Made to make your mouth water' is more accurate!

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

well the other thread was a lot nicer

"Never heard of anything so silly in all my life.

People are different I suppose. "

I agree. This must be another piss take thread surely?

Seawitch I love reading your posts.I find you really intriguing.

In relation to the post though. You spend a considerable amount of time and effort in preparation for sex. What level of prep do you expect from your meets ? How much preparation do you think guys should do especially considering you like to stick your tongue up their arse?

I'm genuinely curious and not being pedantic.

Mrs x

I agree. This must be another piss take thread surely?"

I'd hope so.

"Bit of a downer if he doesn't like oral and its all over on the 2nd stroke though? "

But I like to do things to sleeping guys, my months prep includes mental preparation too, need to know if the guy has the minerals to do the things I like and also gives them time to build some trust in me. I like to climb onto a sleeping mans face and fuck his nose and chin and I've said this before but I like to cover the guys mouth with my fanny and look down and watch him struggling to breath. A nice tasting fanny helps, it's habit forming, guy wakes up and responds by kissing it, builds him up to the ultimate goal and that's getting guys to fuck, cum inside me, stay inside me till their erection goes and then take the brave step to go down there and swallow their own cum as it dribbles out, taking extra care to make sure my juices taste nice is the least I can do when they do that for me.

"Bit of a downer if he doesn't like oral and its all over on the 2nd stroke though?

But I like to do things to sleeping guys, my months prep includes mental preparation too, need to know if the guy has the minerals to do the things I like and also gives them time to build some trust in me. I like to climb onto a sleeping mans face and fuck his nose and chin and I've said this before but I like to cover the guys mouth with my fanny and look down and watch him struggling to breath. A nice tasting fanny helps, it's habit forming, guy wakes up and responds by kissing it, builds him up to the ultimate goal and that's getting guys to fuck, cum inside me, stay inside me till their erection goes and then take the brave step to go down there and swallow their own cum as it dribbles out, taking extra care to make sure my juices taste nice is the least I can do when they do that for me. "

Killed anyone yet?

I've been doing it wrong for years obviously!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"well the other thread was a lot nicer "

Ain't that the truth!! There's just no need to be mean to people. It's totally acceptable not to do the same stuff as others but don't be unkind and criticise. Interesting people are fascinating. Mean ones not so much.

Seriously... I loved hearing about your opal fruity freshness... I too find all that high maintenance stuff intriguing but I'm much to lazy to comply with such measures.

I'm a wash n go.. Kinda gal.

"well the other thread was a lot nicer

Ain't that the truth!! There's just no need to be mean to people. It's totally acceptable not to do the same stuff as others but don't be unkind and criticise. Interesting people are fascinating. Mean ones not so much.

Seriously... I loved hearing about your opal fruity freshness... I too find all that high maintenance stuff intriguing but I'm much to lazy to comply with such measures.

"

Finding something ridiculous is not mean...

No one has actually been mean here

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

seawitch would get a surprise if she woke me up with her tongue up my arse

as my normal waking is normally accompanied with a loud fart

"Is fucking someone's face whilst they're asleep not classed as sexual assault?

Not saying I think it is but some might.

So why don't you just say what you think rather than speculate on what others 'might' think or are you just trying to troll?

Better things do than troll thanks though unsure of what it means. Am I troll because I disagree with what's being said?

Other people will think it is. I am aware of what some people in the forums are like. So it's probably not wise to say you do something that could be seen as assault as its just asking for drama. "

Plus I'm also into things that most would consider abnormal. So I'm hardly taking the piss.

Not saying I think it is but some might. "

If it's in a relationship and something you agree may happen i dont think so

if your at a party and decide to jump on some sleeping guys face at the stay over maybe

How about the comment that her fanny must stink? "

Oh. I've not seen that. I stand corrected.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

So why don't you just say what you think rather than speculate on what others 'might' think or are you just trying to troll?

Better things do than troll thanks though unsure of what it means. Am I troll because I disagree with what's being said?

Other people will think it is. I am aware of what some people in the forums are like. So it's probably not wise to say you do something that could be seen as assault as its just asking for drama. "

You didn't disagree with what was said, you suggested others might find it objectionable. You didn't give your own opinion at all.

Just an observation.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's totally cool to disagree with what's being said. It was the way you said it that I picked up on. Apologies if it wasn't intentionally mean but to ridicule someone for their choices in how they prepare for a meet seemed a little unnecessary to me.

It's way too much like hard work for me too but I don't feel the need to suggest it's silly or ridiculous. If it works for Seawitch then that's great for her.

One shag a month? Just like being Marrried then LoL

How about the comment that her fanny must stink?

Oh. I've not seen that. I stand corrected. "

11th post down.

I find it quite sweet...it feels like more of a short term relationship as opposed to a quick fling...something I can appreciate has its place.

In OPs defence, I'm going through a teeny bit of a detox and using a visit to a club at the end of August as motivation. I'm probably a few smoothies away from OPs regime myself!

"Seawitch I love reading your posts.I find you really intriguing.

In relation to the post though. You spend a considerable amount of time and effort in preparation for sex. What level of prep do you expect from your meets ? How much preparation do you think guys should do especially considering you like to stick your tongue up their arse?

Mrs x"

The guy doesn't need to do any prep apart from be someone that I find attractive, tall, handsome, dark hair, bushy eyebrows and big dick and balls.

I'll do all his prep, I like guys to pretend they have some sort of injury and I have to put them in the bath and wash them. If he has ass pubes I'll remove them for him, that's another thing I enjoy because I'll have him on all fours holding his bum cheeks apart whilst I put hair removal cream on his arse hole (boots own brand intimate hair removal cream is the best for those areas) I'll stroke his thighs and blow his bottom whilst the cream develops then remove it and give it a quick wet wipe wash. That moves me on to being able to give the area some licks to test the smoothness and I'll say I have to put my tongue inside his arse hole to make sure I've removed all the hairs.

if your at a party and decide to jump on some sleeping guys face at the stay over maybe "

That's a guilty smile isn't it

Other people will think it is. I am aware of what some people in the forums are like. So it's probably not wise to say you do something that could be seen as assault as its just asking for drama.

It's totally cool to disagree with what's being said. It was the way you said it that I picked up on. Apologies if it wasn't intentionally mean but to ridicule someone for their choices in how they prepare for a meet seemed a little unnecessary to me.

It's way too much like hard work for me too but I don't feel the need to suggest it's silly or ridiculous. If it works for Seawitch then that's great for her. "

Taste the rainbow.

By *o_added_sugarWoman  over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

I'm reading this thread with my jaw on the floor.. gob smacked in fact. I'm assuming it's a piss take or have I missed something?? I'm all for a bit of humour but REALLY!! Aren't the forums great

I'm utterly speechless.....complete bizarre and fantastically wonderful!!!

Wow !! A month !!

Could you not just rub a fruit pastel lolly round your fandango, it will taste like a rainbow and sounds like alot more fun than a months prep

"Bit of a downer if he doesn't like oral and its all over on the 2nd stroke though?

But I like to do things to sleeping guys, my months prep includes mental preparation too, need to know if the guy has the minerals to do the things I like and also gives them time to build some trust in me. I like to climb onto a sleeping mans face and fuck his nose and chin and I've said this before but I like to cover the guys mouth with my fanny and look down and watch him struggling to breath. A nice tasting fanny helps, it's habit forming, guy wakes up and responds by kissing it, builds him up to the ultimate goal and that's getting guys to fuck, cum inside me, stay inside me till their erection goes and then take the brave step to go down there and swallow their own cum as it dribbles out, taking extra care to make sure my juices taste nice is the least I can do when they do that for me. "

Well I'm sold! Where do I sign up for this training regime? If you're going to worship a pussy then why not make it a tasty one?

Mrs x

The guy doesn't need to do any prep apart from be someone that I find attractive, tall, handsome, dark hair, bushy eyebrows and big dick and balls.

I'll do all his prep, I like guys to pretend they have some sort of injury and I have to put them in the bath and wash them. If he has ass pubes I'll remove them for him, that's another thing I enjoy because I'll have him on all fours holding his bum cheeks apart whilst I put hair removal cream on his arse hole (boots own brand intimate hair removal cream is the best for those areas) I'll stroke his thighs and blow his bottom whilst the cream develops then remove it and give it a quick wet wipe wash. That moves me on to being able to give the area some licks to test the smoothness and I'll say I have to put my tongue inside his arse hole to make sure I've removed all the hairs.

"

Wow. That certainly answered my question. Thank you for being so open. X

Other people will think it is. I am aware of what some people in the forums are like. So it's probably not wise to say you do something that could be seen as assault as its just asking for drama.

It's way too much like hard work for me too but I don't feel the need to suggest it's silly or ridiculous. If it works for Seawitch then that's great for her. "

See, I totally get where Seawitch is coming from; I too don't do one offs / quick meets and understand the concept of her process.

For some, it's about the psychological understanding and the process of trust.

For others, it's taking twenty five cocks a night in a club.

That's the great, often misunderstood, aspect of the scene - there's someone out there who thinks along those same lines as you and wants to help you achieve your desires.

"Wow !! A month !!

Could you not just rub a fruit pastel lolly round your fandango, it will taste like a rainbow and sounds like alot more fun than a months prep "

You've nicked my idea now

"Wow !! A month !!

Could you not just rub a fruit pastel lolly round your fandango, it will taste like a rainbow and sounds like alot more fun than a months prep

You've nicked my idea now "

We can share the idea

Calypso lollies work also

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I think it possibly very wise to take your time to know a partner before you indulge in bare back sex?

Your requirements would not match mine, but it seems inoffensive to my mind x

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Mrs x

"

Ah I'm so glad you're back I missed your totally unique way of doing things

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

if your at a party and decide to jump on some sleeping guys face at the stay over maybe "

I expect that during the month of anticipation and talking the doing stuff to sleeping men will have been discussed and agreed to.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm off out to buy some fruit...

I'd hope so. "

Why is this a piss take? Of all the fantasies and fetishes there are, why is this a piss take?

I know I'm weird but can't help the things I like, it's 15/16 years developing this and discovering what I like, from my ex of 10 years having a motorbike accident leaving him with a punctured lung and broken collar bone I discovered that I like seeing guys vulnerable in the bath and helping them and knew then that I couldn't have a career as a carer. When I did an advanced diploma in psychotherapy and counselling I discovered that when I saw men getting upset it turned me on. Scratch that idea £2,500 wasted cos I'd have been struck off within weeks for sucking the cocks of crying men.

I haven't had sex for almost a year now because it takes me so long to find guys worth prepping for.

Only prep I do is veet 3 days before so no after burn moisturise and good wash with shower no soap x

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I'd hope so.

Why is this a piss take? Of all the fantasies and fetishes there are, why is this a piss take?

I know I'm weird but can't help the things I like, it's 15/16 years developing this and discovering what I like, from my ex of 10 years having a motorbike accident leaving him with a punctured lung and broken collar bone I discovered that I like seeing guys vulnerable in the bath and helping them and knew then that I couldn't have a career as a carer. When I did an advanced diploma in psychotherapy and counselling I discovered that when I saw men getting upset it turned me on. Scratch that idea £2,500 wasted cos I'd have been struck off within weeks for sucking the cocks of crying men.

"

Hahaha, priceless!!! You are a card!

if your at a party and decide to jump on some sleeping guys face at the stay over maybe

I expect that during the month of anticipation and talking the doing stuff to sleeping men will have been discussed and agreed to."

Just because it's agreed before hand does it make it okay. If they're asleep then they can't really consent at the time.

I guess it would be okay for a man to fuck a woman in her sleep?

If a man had said this there'd be absolute hell on. But because she is an attractive woman it's fine...

I'd hope so.

Hahaha, priceless!!! You are a card! "

Good job you didn't go to Arsenal yesterday

All that effort to make your pussy smell and taste fantastic, yet you smoke and probably smell like an ash tray

I have never heard of so much bull, a month jeezus anyone trying to sort out a meet with would have given up after 2 days.

Hope it's worth it x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I expect that during the month of anticipation and talking the doing stuff to sleeping men will have been discussed and agreed to.

Just because it's agreed before hand does it make it okay. If they're asleep then they can't really consent at the time.

If a man had said this there'd be absolute hell on. But because she is an attractive woman it's fine..."

It's a known fetish and as long as consent is properly discussed and perhaps a safe word/signal established I don't see the issue.

Obviously a brief mention isn't sufficient to establish consent, both parties must be aware of what they are agreeing to.

Whether the sleeping party is male or female makes no difference, properly discussed and obtained consent is the important part.

If a man had said this there'd be absolute hell on. But because she is an attractive woman it's fine...

It's a known fetish and as long as consent is properly discussed and perhaps a safe word/signal established I don't see the issue.

Obviously a brief mention isn't sufficient to establish consent, both parties must be aware of what they are agreeing to.

Whether the sleeping party is male or female makes no difference, properly discussed and obtained consent is the important part."

Difficult to hear the safe word if your voice is MUFFled

Whether the sleeping party is male or female makes no difference, properly discussed and obtained consent is the important part."

Yup, and I'm guessing that's just one of the reasons why she likes to take her time to get to know someone.

I'd why I like to take my time as well

I love a smelly fanny.

"I love a smelly fanny. "

That's a very subjective statement!

If a man had said this there'd be absolute hell on. But because she is an attractive woman it's fine..."

It's all part of the preparation, it's mental and physical, I do spend a lot of time with the guy before we actually have sex. He doesn't even think sex is the end goal because it's more like dating to him, I'll cook for him, watch films with him, listen to him talk a lot, a lot a lot, because that's another thing that turns me on, a guy pouring his heart out to me and addressing things he might have had buried for a long time. It creates closeness, they feel better for it, creates trust. I know all their history. When I'm back on the pill I'll let things go further than wanks, blow jobs and prostate milks and we can fuck properly. Before they go to sleep I tell them I will suck your dick/fuck your face/stick my tongue up your arse whilst you're sleeping, they always wake up and fuck again and again until they're all fucked out and even then they'll try and thumb in a softy, and they arent one off meets either, whilst we are spending time with each other we are exclusive to each other. Again that is discussed in the month leading up to sex.

So we are also talking about bareback, sorry to be so negative but does your months prep include both of you being tested for sti's.

"Went to reply to the other thread but it got too big!

So yes it can take me up to a month to prep before I sleep with someone and that's why I don't do one off meets. "

a month to prep ya fanny, ffs

"He doesn't even think sex is the end goal because it's more like dating to him"

In my experience, when guys are spending time like this with you, sex is usually the end goal, whether they admit it or not.

Amazing.

it is a sex site not lets play bingo

That's what I call dedication. The woman knows what she wants and is prepared to put the effort in to get it. I doubt many two stroke Charlies would hang around for the duration.

It's all part of the preparation, it's mental and physical, I do spend a lot of time with the guy before we actually have sex. He doesn't even think sex is the end goal because it's more like dating to him, I'll cook for him, watch films with him, listen to him talk a lot, a lot a lot, because that's another thing that turns me on, a guy pouring his heart out to me and addressing things he might have had buried for a long time. It creates closeness, they feel better for it, creates trust. I know all their history. When I'm back on the pill I'll let things go further than wanks, blow jobs and prostate milks and we can fuck properly. Before they go to sleep I tell them I will suck your dick/fuck your face/stick my tongue up your arse whilst you're sleeping, they always wake up and fuck again and again until they're all fucked out and even then they'll try and thumb in a softy, and they arent one off meets either, whilst we are spending time with each other we are exclusive to each other. Again that is discussed in the month leading up to sex.

"

It makes sense to me. I actually think I understand where you are coming from. Interesting. X

I wonder how many messages have hit your inbox Op since publishing your nocturnal activities?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

It takes me about 30 mins to prep mine. No fruit or sweets involved.

But if it works for you OP I always like your honest posts.

"I wonder how many messages have hit your inbox Op since publishing your nocturnal activities? "

None, I have all my filters on.

"I wonder how many messages have hit your inbox Op since publishing your nocturnal activities?

None, I have all my filters on. "

Probably a good idea

I'm surprised there isn't a stack of posts on here saying "Seawitch, I tried to message you but you're blocking single men".

"I'm surprised there isn't a stack of posts on here saying "Seawitch, I tried to message you but you're blocking single men".

"

They're all checking their arses for hairs

Every one is different, you can't judge a person by your own standards.

Sea Witch, I tried to message you but you're blocking single men.

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

Seawitch i blooming love your posts!

Doll x

Damn it, I hate being predictable.

This thread, has made me chuckle.

With the amount of time spent with a guy... Do either of you not properly fall for each other... The happily ever after type of falling?

"With the amount of time spent with a guy... Do either of you not properly fall for each other... The happily ever after type of falling? "

Do the guys ever get out alive?

[Removed by poster at 10/08/15 14:41:02]

OP just stop for a minute and ask why you haven't had sex for nearly a year. And also, do you REALLY believe any guy is asleep when you're doing that stuff? Hey! I know!! Controversial

"OP just stop for a minute and ask why you haven't had sex for nearly a year. And also, do you REALLY believe any guy is asleep when you're doing that stuff? Hey! I know!! Controversial "

Well I'm prepared to step up and take one for the team. Strictly in the name of science of course. Well I would if I wasn't a single male and also deemed to be too old.

Hey us oldies like opal fruits too you know!

"OP just stop for a minute and ask why you haven't had sex for nearly a year. And also, do you REALLY believe any guy is asleep when you're doing that stuff? Hey! I know!! Controversial "

I haven't had sex for almost a year because I've got a lot going on. I'm a bridesmaid in just under 2 weeks and this wedding has dictated the whole of this year. The money it's costing me with two hen parties one here and one in Marbella, money on shoes, bra's, getting nails done, booking a room at the venue, money that would be better spent elsewhere. I'm pissed off and stressed with this wedding and can't meet anyone when I'm in this frame of mind because I'm vile and snappy.

As for the guys being asleep, I know they are asleep, I wake all through the night and whenever I've done it they've always been flat out, obviously they wake up but when I start they are asleep.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"OP just stop for a minute and ask why you haven't had sex for nearly a year. And also, do you REALLY believe any guy is asleep when you're doing that stuff? Hey! I know!! Controversial

I haven't had sex for almost a year because I've got a lot going on. I'm a bridesmaid in just under 2 weeks and this wedding has dictated the whole of this year. The money it's costing me with two hen parties one here and one in Marbella, money on shoes, bra's, getting nails done, booking a room at the venue, money that would be better spent elsewhere. I'm pissed off and stressed with this wedding and can't meet anyone when I'm in this frame of mind because I'm vile and snappy.

As for the guys being asleep, I know they are asleep, I wake all through the night and whenever I've done it they've always been flat out, obviously they wake up but when I start they are asleep. "

I don't know if this has been asked before but do you agree with the men beforehand that you're going to do this?

OP, I'm having a flashback here.

Are you the girl who was on here a while ago, looking for a guy to take to your mates wedding? But couldn't find someone with a cock big enough for you- which was the most important thing?

Apologies if I've got you mixed up with someone else.

"OP, I'm having a flashback here.

Are you the girl who was on here a while ago, looking for a guy to take to your mates wedding? But couldn't find someone with a cock big enough for you- which was the most important thing?

Apologies if I've got you mixed up with someone else."

Yes, but not quite like that, I wanted a boyfriend in time for my mates wedding but that's not happened. As for the penis thing I said when looking for a guy I like height, handsome face, good body and big penis.

"OP, I'm having a flashback here.

Apologies if I've got you mixed up with someone else.

Yes, but not quite like that, I wanted a boyfriend in time for my mates wedding but that's not happened. As for the penis thing I said when looking for a guy I like height, handsome face, good body and big penis. "

Anything else you'll train into them

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

" I like to climb onto a sleeping mans face and fuck his nose and chin and I've said this before but I like to cover the guys mouth with my fanny and look down and watch him struggling to breath. "

Or as it is known in medical circles, 'sleep flapnia'.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I just think it is the most bizarre thing that this much preparation is needed for the lovely taste as mine tastes like honeydew all the time (well, except when I had a Doritos binge) ... must be the a cola. I would go completely nuts only having sex once a week, let alone once a month - and all of that talking and caring some someone, being there etc - its part of a normal relationship, surely? Seems a lot of effort for a normal relationship ... I love what I have with my partner, and its fun - and spontaneous - I guess we are all different which is a good thing

"I just think it is the most bizarre thing that this much preparation is needed for the lovely taste as mine tastes like honeydew all the time (well, except when I had a Doritos binge) ... must be the a cola. I would go completely nuts only having sex once a week, let alone once a month - and all of that talking and caring some someone, being there etc - its part of a normal relationship, surely? Seems a lot of effort for a normal relationship ... I love what I have with my partner, and its fun - and spontaneous - I guess we are all different which is a good thing"

Yes but that's your partner, I'm not in a relationship, I want one. Once I've got him he'll be used to all the stuff I like, I'm looking for guys in the vanilla world too, some guys aren't natural deviants, it's got to be in them inside their soul, I wouldn't enjoy sticking my tongue in a guys arse hole if it felt like he was only going along with it to please me, I only get off on it if it really feels and sounds like he's enjoying it. It does take an awful lot of talking and listening and analysing a person to see if they would enjoy the same kinks as me.

Forum Mod

" I like to climb onto a sleeping mans face and fuck his nose and chin and I've said this before but I like to cover the guys mouth with my fanny and look down and watch him struggling to breath.

Or as it is known in medical circles, 'sleep flapnia'."

SW London

"I just think it is the most bizarre thing that this much preparation is needed for the lovely taste as mine tastes like honeydew all the time (well, except when I had a Doritos binge) ... must be the a cola. I would go completely nuts only having sex once a week, let alone once a month - and all of that talking and caring some someone, being there etc - its part of a normal relationship, surely? Seems a lot of effort for a normal relationship ... I love what I have with my partner, and its fun - and spontaneous - I guess we are all different which is a good thing

Yes but that's your partner, I'm not in a relationship, I want one. Once I've got him he'll be used to all the stuff I like, I'm looking for guys in the vanilla world too, some guys aren't natural deviants, it's got to be in them inside their soul, I wouldn't enjoy sticking my tongue in a guys arse hole if it felt like he was only going along with it to please me, I only get off on it if it really feels and sounds like he's enjoying it. It does take an awful lot of talking and listening and analysing a person to see if they would enjoy the same kinks as me. "

Interesting ... and I hope you find someone who suits you - we met on here, I think its a great place to meet - have met some really good friends here and on the scene generally

"I just think it is the most bizarre thing that this much preparation is needed for the lovely taste as mine tastes like honeydew all the time (well, except when I had a Doritos binge) ... must be the a cola. I would go completely nuts only having sex once a week, let alone once a month - and all of that talking and caring some someone, being there etc - its part of a normal relationship, surely? Seems a lot of effort for a normal relationship ... I love what I have with my partner, and its fun - and spontaneous - I guess we are all different which is a good thing

Yes but that's your partner, I'm not in a relationship, I want one. Once I've got him he'll be used to all the stuff I like, I'm looking for guys in the vanilla world too, some guys aren't natural deviants, it's got to be in them inside their soul, I wouldn't enjoy sticking my tongue in a guys arse hole if it felt like he was only going along with it to please me, I only get off on it if it really feels and sounds like he's enjoying it. It does take an awful lot of talking and listening and analysing a person to see if they would enjoy the same kinks as me. "

You could just ask them. It's be a lot faster.

It'd* be a lot faster.

"It'd* be a lot faster."

Tried that but you know what's it's like, guys will just say yeah yeah yeah I'll do it. It's little things that they say or do that can help me find out. Like the way they converse gives me glimpses of what they're into, as soon as a guy says things like I'll lick your pussy blah blah blah, fuck you deep and hard blah blah blah, it's like nah mate you're alright! But I suppose you can never really tell until you try it.

By *is_irtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

"Wow !! A month !!

You've nicked my idea now

We can share the idea

Calypso lollies work also "

I once had a friend who was partial to a Solero Ice being used as a dildo. Tasted lush but made a bloody mess of the bed.

By *is_irtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

" I like to climb onto a sleeping mans face and fuck his nose and chin and I've said this before but I like to cover the guys mouth with my fanny and look down and watch him struggling to breath.

Or as it is known in medical circles, 'sleep flapnia'."

Brilliant!

Ahh here it is!

"Ahh here it is! "

Prepped and ready hun?

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"

A) is this scientificly proven

B) you sound like a pro or some kind athlete.

Well that was interesting to read

I'd pretend to be asleep to try get a cheeky blowjob

"Ahh here it is!

Prepped and ready hun? "

Haha nope I've been ill the last couple of days, arse smells like something has crawled up it to die.

Just wanted to show someone that I don't just fuck random guys bare back. Takes effort a lot of bloody effort!

"Ahh here it is!

Prepped and ready hun?

Haha nope I've been ill the last couple of days, arse smells like something has crawled up it to die.

Just wanted to show someone that I don't just fuck random guys bare back. Takes effort a lot of bloody effort!

"

I do love your threads

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Went to reply to the other thread but it got too big!

So yes it can take me up to a month to prep before I sleep with someone and that's why I don't do one off meets. "

that must be one helluvabush

Prepping for bareback...

Risky business regardless how much fruit you've eaten...or how you taste.

I kinda get it now. I did like Cathy Bates in Misery, so yeh ok.

I'm more of an 'hour' kind of girl, shave my muffin, have a long soak in the bath, dry then spare with perfume then off I go

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

But I like to do things to sleeping guys, my months prep includes mental preparation too, need to know if the guy has the minerals to do the things I like and also gives them time to build some trust in me. I like to climb onto a sleeping mans face and fuck his nose and chin and I've said this before but I like to cover the guys mouth with my fanny and look down and watch him struggling to breath. A nice tasting fanny helps, it's habit forming, guy wakes up and responds by kissing it, builds him up to the ultimate goal and that's getting guys to fuck, cum inside me, stay inside me till their erection goes and then take the brave step to go down there and swallow their own cum as it dribbles out, taking extra care to make sure my juices taste nice is the least I can do when they do that for me.

Killed anyone yet? "

Apologies that made me giggle

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Just wanted to show someone that I don't just fuck random guys bare back. Takes effort a lot of bloody effort!

"

So you can find out all about a guy's previous sexual history in a month then can you?

"Prepping for bareback...

Risky business regardless how much fruit you've eaten...or how you taste.

"

That's why it takes a long time to find someone. I had all clear results in June both blood and swabs. Was 6 months since I last had unprotected sex and had to wait that long for the blood tests as it takes 3 months for the major ones HIV,aids, hepatitis etc to be tested. I'm fine. Any guy that I have unprotected sex with would have a test for me. They wouldn't have a blood test result within 3 weeks but I'd know they were clear from the common stds. That's when your own logic comes in handy. You listen to their history, last guy I'd slept with had a child from a previous relationship, I know that when you become pregnant they test you for every disease so I knew he was ok from that, plus this particular person was in the armed forces and had just come back from a Middle East country. I know that they have anti malaria drugs (which kill most stds) I know that they are tested before they go away because they can't risk them having anything that will affect them whilst they're away.

Common sense, logic, communicating and asking questions is enough for me. I decide if there is any risk to me before I'd sleep with anyone unprotected.

"Just wanted to show someone that I don't just fuck random guys bare back. Takes effort a lot of bloody effort!

So you can find out all about a guy's previous sexual history in a month then can you?"

If she gets him to the clinic in the first week, yes!! (Sorry I'm not taking the mickey) xxx

So you can find out all about a guy's previous sexual history in a month then can you?

If she gets him to the clinic in the first week, yes!! (Sorry I'm not taking the mickey) xxx"

Yes, but then also the trust that he doesn't go with anyone else after that as well because those results would become invalid xx

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

You know what seawitch I really hope you find your Mr Perfect,you seem to put a lot of pressure on yourself and on your potential partner,but I do hope you find him.

Op, that is a lot of prep you put in. I sincerely hope that whoever it is you meet is worth all the effort and is clean, but do try not to put too much pressure on both yourself and them as it may not live up to your expectations.

If she gets him to the clinic in the first week, yes!! (Sorry I'm not taking the mickey) xxx

Yes, but then also the trust that he doesn't go with anyone else after that as well because those results would become invalid xx"

This is very true x

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

If she gets him to the clinic in the first week, yes!! (Sorry I'm not taking the mickey) xxx"

I thought HIV was 3 months before it showed up?

I thought HIV was 3 months before it showed up? "

Oh don't say that, get prep will take a quarter of a year now!! But yes that's right

Yeah like I've already said a few posts up if you read it.

Yeah like I've already said a few posts up if you read it. "

But how do you know they aren't going to sleep with someone else after the tests are done?

Yeah like I've already said a few posts up if you read it.

But how do you know they aren't going to sleep with someone else after the tests are done?"

Just have to take their word for it. Can't speak for future guys cos I don't know the circumstances but the last guy was with me every weekend before results came back and messaged during the week. Sort of knew what he was up to. I'm not looking for guys that only want one offs.

"

Pencil me in for mid January then

Pencil me in for mid January then "

You're actually quite handsome. Get a picture of your penis on the flop and with wind in the sail, with the erect picture have something next to it the I can gauge the size accurately.

I have to make my dinner box now. Will check later.

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

At leased you know exactly what your looking for

I think you need help.... Sorry.

"I think you need help.... Sorry."

Everyone does. What exactly do you think I need help for? For having a particular fetish for sleeping guys and spunk eating, for taking my time to get to know someone before I sleep with them or for wanting to adjust my diet leading up to a meet which involves a guy going down on me.

yumsville

When you find this perfect guy to come in you Seawitch - what happens when they just want a one night thing or is that all that you're after?

"You know what seawitch I really hope you find your Mr Perfect,you seem to put a lot of pressure on yourself and on your potential partner,but I do hope you find him."

I missed this thread the first time round but kudos for commitment to doing what you enjoy

SW London

I remember the thread .... all I can say is I am so glad I don't have to go to that amount of preparation to get the honeydew taste my partner experiences from oral. Love the spontaneity of sex .... that's important to me.

I will shower and shave. And that seems to be enough. A woman naturally changes her odour and taste throughout her cycle and I am happy that there are no bad smells or tastes.

However it's worth noting I eat a lot of sweet fruit anyway and drink lots of water so maybe that is why.

I like sex to be a spur of the minute thing a lot of the time. Not booking a time and place but you have to do what you are happy with x

yumsville

I just read the thread back It seems a lot more fantasy than reality to me. You could easily meet 'mr perfect' and spark up a sub / domme relationship, as described above whilst going through the preparations above and get meet verified.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Ah, I remember the Opal Fruit thread.

I'm more honeydew melon.

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"Ah, I remember the Opal Fruit thread.

I'm more honeydew melon.

"

I think we should start a honeydew thread because I have been described in the same way ...

To the couples you kind of know where your partners been so you wouldn't have to spend a bit of time getting to know them and their sexual history before you sleep with them, you already know so you can sleep with them without protection. The main part of waiting is so I'm absolutely sure about this person I'm gonna sleep with, need to make sure I'm back on the pill because I don't take it when I'm not being sexually active, need to make sure I'm certain the guy is clean so whilst I'm waiting I'll do all the other shit.

SW London

"To the couples you kind of know where your partners been so you wouldn't have to spend a bit of time getting to know them and their sexual history before you sleep with them, you already know so you can sleep with them without protection. The main part of waiting is so I'm absolutely sure about this person I'm gonna sleep with, need to make sure I'm back on the pill because I don't take it when I'm not being sexually active, need to make sure I'm certain the guy is clean so whilst I'm waiting I'll do all the other shit. "

You have a point because although I met my partner on here, we did have four or five meets before full on play. Does the pill not alter the taste in any way, though? I only ask because I am averse to anything altering the chemical balance in my body, and it seems you are very health conscious/aware ...

"To the couples you kind of know where your partners been so you wouldn't have to spend a bit of time getting to know them and their sexual history before you sleep with them, you already know so you can sleep with them without protection. The main part of waiting is so I'm absolutely sure about this person I'm gonna sleep with, need to make sure I'm back on the pill because I don't take it when I'm not being sexually active, need to make sure I'm certain the guy is clean so whilst I'm waiting I'll do all the other shit.

You have a point because although I met my partner on here, we did have four or five meets before full on play. Does the pill not alter the taste in any way, though? I only ask because I am averse to anything altering the chemical balance in my body, and it seems you are very health conscious/aware ..."

No idea, but I take the pill because I want cum inside me, there's no other option. Not going on the pill injection cos of weight gain, not having the implant or a coil fitted.

Ill be in South Wales from the end of January til the beginning of March. Start prepping sweetheart, Ill take the peach and apple flavor.

Just wondered if I'm reading a thread on Fabs or sickipedia

"

I do some similar. Shame the condom gets the benefits

Down to 3 weeks for the instant tests now

"Just wondered if I'm reading a thread on Fabs or sickipedia"

Whys that mate?

Seawitch how does smoking affect your flavour?

I am assured it has an effect?

"Seawitch how does smoking affect your flavour?

I am assured it has an effect?"

It does on the men I have tasted. It makes them quite bitter with a horrible after-taste.

There's been plenty of posts on this in the past where people have unambiguously stated that there was distinctive bitterness from smokers.

It does on the men I have tasted. It makes them quite bitter with a horrible after-taste.

"

This has been my experience too

Ive been with smokers and non smokers and I personally cant taste a foul taste :-/

"

I agree it can have a bitter after taste in men ~ so I assume it may effect women in the same way.

Yeah probably, that's why I like to go to town on the fruit to try and counteract it.

Sure everyone's had a good read now so just remember if you see me making reference to fucking a guy without a condom know that he wouldn't be a random guy I've just met, he'd be someone I'd spent a bit of time on.

Yeah probably, that's why I like to go to town on the fruit to try and counteract it.

Sure everyone's had a good read now so just remember if you see me making reference to fucking a guy without a condom know that he wouldn't be a random guy I've just met, he'd be someone I'd spent a bit of time on. "

You're probably the most honest person on the forums with how and who you meet.

I really hope you meet someone who fulfills what your looking for and you're happy and your daughter is too because you come across as such a sincere, honest woman.

Sure everyone's had a good read now so just remember if you see me making reference to fucking a guy without a condom know that he wouldn't be a random guy I've just met, he'd be someone I'd spent a bit of time on.

You're probably the most honest person on the forums with how and who you meet.

I really hope you meet someone who fulfills what your looking for and you're happy and your daughter is too because you come across as such a sincere, honest woman."

Thank you, yeah hope I find a nice chap as well, only for weekends I want one!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I agree it can have a bitter after taste in men ~ so I assume it may effect women in the same way."

Confirmed. I used to see a smoker a bit, and she did taste slightly bitter and, for want of a better word, dry.

But it was easily sorted as she had introduced me to using mints during oral.

Sure everyone's had a good read now so just remember if you see me making reference to fucking a guy without a condom know that he wouldn't be a random guy I've just met, he'd be someone I'd spent a bit of time on. "

I doubt people will remember so just carry on being you and doing what's right for you....

I doubt people will remember so just carry on being you and doing what's right for you.... "

I think some people have a very long memory

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

I doubt people will remember so just carry on being you and doing what's right for you....

I think some people have a very long memory "

And not much else to occupy it with ...

I doubt people will remember so just carry on being you and doing what's right for you.... "

Thanks, you're another one that's always been tidy on here.

yumsville

I honestly think if it was a guy making the comments on this thread (no matter how body beautiful), there would be a whole different kind of thread responses. He'd be getting laughed out of town with what has been posted on this. Hope you eventually get a meet OP.

"I honestly think if it was a guy making the comments on this thread (no matter how body beautiful), there would be a whole different kind of thread responses. He'd be getting laughed out of town with what has been posted on this. Hope you eventually get a meet OP. "

If it was some random dude who had just joined up I agree. If he was a regular interesting poster? That's generally different. I'm no white knight but I like seawitch's posts and remember her old profile so there's nowt wrong with wishing somoene well.

"I honestly think if it was a guy making the comments on this thread (no matter how body beautiful), there would be a whole different kind of thread responses. He'd be getting laughed out of town with what has been posted on this. Hope you eventually get a meet OP. "

Have you read all the comments? I think it has been a mixed bag.

Lots of sucking up.. I'm.out

yumsville

"I honestly think if it was a guy making the comments on this thread (no matter how body beautiful), there would be a whole different kind of thread responses. He'd be getting laughed out of town with what has been posted on this. Hope you eventually get a meet OP.

"

I have read all the comments yes. They are absurd borderline fantasy as far as what I can see. Far too much air time has been given to seriously considering the scenarios she is posting when, she appears to be nothing more than a keyboard warrior, for want of a better word - sorry seawitch -but you have to see my pessimism given the extreme ideas you have in both meeting a training a guy up to enjoy that 'fruit juiced' pussy ... if he ever gets to see it.

yumsville

as I say - If a guy was posting this thread ...... there would be a whole different kind of response - based on the profile too, I would say.

SW London

"I honestly think if it was a guy making the comments on this thread (no matter how body beautiful), there would be a whole different kind of thread responses. He'd be getting laughed out of town with what has been posted on this. Hope you eventually get a meet OP.

I have read all the comments yes. They are absurd borderline fantasy as far as what I can see. Far too much air time has been given to seriously considering the scenarios she is posting when, she appears to be nothing more than a keyboard warrior, for want of a better word - sorry seawitch -but you have to see my pessimism given the extreme ideas you have in both meeting a training a guy up to enjoy that 'fruit juiced' pussy ... if he ever gets to see it. "

I think a number of women posted to say they can get the same effect in terms of fanny prep for much less effort and prefer the spontaneity of it too. I can see its interesting, but also an indication of what sea witch is like as a person in terms of her outlook in life. You can tell a lot about a person by what they post and how they react to others .... I find that fascinating.

SW London

"as I say - If a guy was posting this thread ...... there would be a whole different kind of response - based on the profile too, I would say. "

Why don't you have a go at posting something on a similar ilk? See what the reaction is. I myself felt that there were a number of really boring and inane threads a few weeks ago, so I posted a light bulb thread, which I thought would be boring and slated. It wasn't, and some of the replies were more interesting than I had thought could be. It also showed me quite clearly who posts because they are making conversation and who has points to score ...

Doesn't matter to me if the poster is female / male ~ new / regular poster ~ hot or not, I reply in the moment hence my advice.

I have read all the comments yes. They are absurd borderline fantasy as far as what I can see. Far too much air time has been given to seriously considering the scenarios she is posting when, she appears to be nothing more than a keyboard warrior, for want of a better word - sorry seawitch -but you have to see my pessimism given the extreme ideas you have in both meeting a training a guy up to enjoy that 'fruit juiced' pussy ... if he ever gets to see it. "

A keyboard warrior?

yumsville

"as I say - If a guy was posting this thread ...... there would be a whole different kind of response - based on the profile too, I would say.

Why don't you have a go at posting something on a similar ilk? See what the reaction is. I myself felt that there were a number of really boring and inane threads a few weeks ago, so I posted a light bulb thread, which I thought would be boring and slated. It wasn't, and some of the replies were more interesting than I had thought could be. It also showed me quite clearly who posts because they are making conversation and who has points to score ..."

the thread took off once the detail of bareback was mentioned and the what was then wanted of the man. Was your thread similar? Maybe post something on menstruation - I expect that might get peoples jaws hitting the floor as this thread did. But I wonder if you'd be getting pats on the back for it, as this one did. If you can see the parallel

SW London

Same for me. If you haunt the forums enough, you can see who is like this and who isn't .... some posters are more vociferous on some issues too, which is to be expected if these issues affect them in real life ... some tip toe around single ladies, but others do not; some are hostile to single ladies, others are not, etc etc.

SW London

"as I say - If a guy was posting this thread ...... there would be a whole different kind of response - based on the profile too, I would say.

Why don't you have a go at posting something on a similar ilk? See what the reaction is. I myself felt that there were a number of really boring and inane threads a few weeks ago, so I posted a light bulb thread, which I thought would be boring and slated. It wasn't, and some of the replies were more interesting than I had thought could be. It also showed me quite clearly who posts because they are making conversation and who has points to score ...

the thread took off once the detail of bareback was mentioned and the what was then wanted of the man. Was your thread similar? Maybe post something on menstruation - I expect that might get peoples jaws hitting the floor as this thread did. But I wonder if you'd be getting pats on the back for it, as this one did. If you can see the parallel

"

Not sure who you are referring to here? Do you want sea witch to reply or me?

I always quite like the idea of being played with while I'm asleep.

Hard to put why into words though.

yumsville

^as people are telling her they hope she finds what she is looking for, several times over.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

My prep isn't done yet. Will be by March 21st 2017.

Assuming Venus is in the right position in the sky.

"I always quite like the idea of being played with while I'm asleep.

Hard to put why into words though."

Being vulnerable.

yumsville

Not sure who you are referring to here? Do you want sea witch to reply or me?"

well I quoted you, so I was talking to you? I was asking what was your thread on. Was it boring - or was it on something as detailed as this or as the one I just made up.

It doesn't really matter - but my comment stands. If a guy would have posted this. He would have been laughed at whether your thread had a different experience or not.