FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You go into a public lavvy and......

You go into a public lavvy and......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig bad OP   Man  over a year ago

Up North :-)

there's something already there in the toilet. It could be toilet paper or something more..personal. What do you do? Do you flush it? or move to another cubicle?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"there's something already there in the toilet. It could be toilet paper or something more..personal. What do you do? Do you flush it? or move to another cubicle? "
i dont do public toilets

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"there's something already there in the toilet. It could be toilet paper or something more..personal. What do you do? Do you flush it? or move to another cubicle? i dont do public toilets "

I used to pmsl xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"there's something already there in the toilet. It could be toilet paper or something more..personal. What do you do? Do you flush it? or move to another cubicle? i dont do public toilets

I used to pmsl xx "

dirty boy

"there's something already there in the toilet. It could be toilet paper or something more..personal. What do you do? Do you flush it? or move to another cubicle? "

If there's only one trap and I'm touching cloth it gets flushed.

If there's more than one trap and I'm touching cloth I go to another cubicle.

If there is more than one cubicle and they're all occupied and I'm touching cloth, I yell, "fuck, dammit, bollox!"

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

don't breath in...

they usually stink.

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

if all the traps are full yell 'quick police' they will soon empty, don't know why.

if i have to use public loos.

i put some paper on the toliet seat 1st and i dont even sit on it then

lol

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

I don't use public bogs, instead I have the location of every McDonalds stored in my satnav, so I can go for a McShit. As much as I hate McDonalds and all they stand for, I know that wherever in the world I am, if I go to the Golden Arches, there will be a lockable door, bogroll, a seat, and most importantly of all, it will be clean. God bless all those hard-working slaves, striving to get another star on their namebadge. One day I might even be tempted to buy some food at McDonalds, but I'll probably keep quiet about it.

I wouldnt go in any public toilet if it had anything left in the pan or if it didnt have toilet paper. I would never poo in a public toilet, I only do that in the comfort of my own home. Id never dream of pooing at work either - I cant believe Im actually typing this

» Add a new message to this topic