FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Those of you who have kids.

Those of you who have kids.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abydollxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham - Selly oak

Those of you with kids.. do you have meets with people while your kids are in bed or do you wait until you have a sitter?

I've heard mixed responses from people, so I'm curious to know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hell no!!! No strangers EVER come to our house especially when our kids are there.

No we don't. In fact we don't have people visit us, ever.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I don't have kids, but would not visit a couple or single in their home if their kids were there.

Never with kids around.. Makes is and other people feel uncomfortable, and imagine the worst case scenario.. Send them to granny's for the weekend and have your wicked way in all its glory!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Would never invite a stranger from the net into my home if i had young children there. I'd never even discuss it on the net. People don't always have the same agenda.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't think the people who do, will post

You what? You try getting my 28yr old lad to sleep whilst i'm entertaining a couple.

Mind you, like his dad, he makes a good voyeur/pervert.

Forum Mod

We've never had anyone here and wouldn't have when the children were younger

There's no way I would have been able to relax for a second

I saw our house as family territory not swinging territory

I would feel very uncomfortable if kids where in the house

No not ever I used to meet when they were at school if I was free but now as they get older will meet at clubs. Nearly 18 years two rules I abide by no strangers in my bed and not a load of "uncles" in and out of their lives x

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

I meet separately from my boyfriend so he looks after the kids while I go out, and vice versa. It doesn't help that he works awkward shifts, so I mainly play at weekends anyway when I know he's about.

I couldn't and wouldn't play with kids in the house...just the thought of either of my two walking in on playtime makes me feel icky

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's a no from me.

Be amazed at the amount of idiots telling you to leave them for an hr there old enough, or such like.

Never had anyone from Fab at my house ever, doesn't matter if my sons away at his dad's.

Family life and swinging life are kept totally seperate. No exceptions. I don't accommodate for that reason.

Have done it as I visited her and wasn't a problem at all

I wouldn't,I don't even allow regular partners in when anyone is home.

Never. I had to explain in great detail to one bloke a couple of weeks ago why it wasn't appropriate to invite strangers into my house for sex while children were here. I don't really think he saw that it was a problem

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

I don't think we'd be comfortable going round someone's house and playing, while they had children asleep upstairs, just seems a bit out of order

Most sensible people will have kids sorted or meets arranged separate location makes sense and keeps safe those dear to us. Off the topic a bit but have wonder how many peads might be lurking in shadows of a profile

"Those of you with kids.. do you have meets with people while your kids are in bed or do you wait until you have a sitter?

I've heard mixed responses from people, so I'm curious to know

"

If my kids are home I meet elsewhere.

Birmingham - Selly oak

I'm glad you've all said no. It makes me feel like a normal person. My children are still young and I couldn't entertain the idea of having people here while my kids are here. I don't like people coming to my house as it is! I can't believe the amount of people who suggest it.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

That would be a no.... And now that she's almost 19 I still don't

Nobody comes to my home while my girls are in that's quite a scary thought

Not a chance, no way never, could be the nicest person in the world, not going to happen, had a woman once tried to get round this and said "I'll be quiet" lol no you wouldn't

With a very protective 16yr old, there is no way I'd let anyone come round.

By *isdirtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

"No not ever I used to meet when they were at school if I was free but now as they get older will meet at clubs. Nearly 18 years two rules I abide by no strangers in my bed and not a load of "uncles" in and out of their lives x"

Birmingham - Selly oak

That's why they keep saying to me! Still a strong no!

My kids are old enough to know to stay in their rooms once i send them to bed. They also tend to be asleep by 10.30 at the latest and have a predictable routine.

I do have people over when they're asleep yes. I do not ever allow anyone to sleep over. My house is really small and the way it's laid out i could let anyone who comes to mine nip off to the loo in peace yet notice if they tried going to my kids rooms. So i've got a safe system that works for me.

I never plan meets partly so i don't have to cancel if my kids are still awake or get ill or something like that.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Never with our kids at home, have while they were elsewhere, but were once invited to stay with a couple who would have had a toddler upstairs.

We politely declined as we felt even if they could relax, we wouldn't have been able to.

"Mummy, why has daddy got my handcuffs on?" Is the sort of question one wants to field only once in your life...

Mr ddc

I'm highly intelligent though so have been able to work out something that works for me and my kids don't ever know anyones been here.

When i was in relationship i was always getting caught having sex with my partner by them, but they were young and didn't get they shouldn't just walk in my room and that.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm highly intelligent though so have been able to work out something that works for me and my kids don't ever know anyones been here.

When i was in relationship i was always getting caught having sex with my partner by them, but they were young and didn't get they shouldn't just walk in my room and that. "

It's not so much children knowing that would bother me. Not everyone is as they seem on the net.

"I'm highly intelligent though so have been able to work out something that works for me and my kids don't ever know anyones been here.

When i was in relationship i was always getting caught having sex with my partner by them, but they were young and didn't get they shouldn't just walk in my room and that.

It's not so much children knowing that would bother me. Not everyone is as they seem on the net."

It's ok, that reply wasn't to you. Was just reminiscing. If i had young kids like i had then then i wouldn't meet people, and didn't when that relationship ended. I just did cam wanking and dirty chat with guys online once they'd gone to bed.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

When i was in relationship i was always getting caught having sex with my partner by them, but they were young and didn't get they shouldn't just walk in my room and that. "

(My comment wasn't aimed at you AB, just my slow typing meant we clashed)

(My comment wasn't aimed at you AB, just my slow typing meant we clashed)

"

And yet again i turn another topic into confusion.

Your reply probably made me start reminiscing tbh.

Their place or hotel, my kids are before everyone else, would never risk anything happening to them.

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

when my kids were at home i would never even contemplate having a meet around...its bad enough putting yourself in danger meeting 'strangers' let along putting your kids at risk!!!!!

I would really hate for my 30 yr old strapping 6ft 4 son to bump into my 33 yr old more strapping 6ft 6 buddy on the landing. Awkward wouldn't come close.

"Most sensible people will have kids sorted or meets arranged separate location makes sense and keeps safe those dear to us. Off the topic a bit but have wonder how many peads might be lurking in shadows of a profile "

Loads...recent high profile cases confirm just that

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I've had two meets who had kids in the house. The most borderline one had an 8 year old who once turned up in her bed (asleep) as I walked in (clothed). I turned and went back downstairs until he was settled in his own bed.

While I'm clear that it was his mother's choice / responsibility, I was very cautious not to give any reason for concern.

What about the messages you get, asking for a meet. You tell them that you can't, your children are here. Then they say "well what about when they've gone to bed" ermmm hell f**king no!! Block..

My daughter stays with her dad overnight every Saturday so if I were to meet anyone I'd do it on a Saturday night, wouldn't have anyone at home anyway, I'm talking about when I was dating this guy last year. My mum and sister live next door to me as well so I could put my daughter to bed in my mothers and he would stay with me.

I just don't accommodate at all, my home is also my kids home and I don't feel the need to have strangers off sex sites round

I use hotels and clubs I just feel its safer, once somebody knows where you live whats to stop them just turning up? And if my kids were home I would not be impressed

"What about the messages you get, asking for a meet. You tell them that you can't, your children are here. Then they say "well what about when they've gone to bed" ermmm hell f**king no!! Block.."

I get that a lot

Just shows what they really think about women on here

Tell you what I'll pop round yours while your wife's in bed, we can stay down stairs, I'll be quiet

Would never meet with my kids at home and it annoys the hell out of me when guys say, I will be quiet, will come when they are sleeping, thats so disrespectful.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I don't, I would never accommodate in my home even if the kids were elsewhere.

I would never have a meet at someones house if they had their kids home either. I'm not that desperate to shag a stranger that I would put my morals on hold.

Why do people even mention they have kids if they won't accommodate? If people ask "why not" there's absolutely no need to explain.

"Why do people even mention they have kids if they won't accommodate? If people ask "why not" there's absolutely no need to explain. "

Exactly this. I just say that I don't. I refuse to enter into discussion over it.

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Nope never.

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

Absolutely not! Family life is never mixed with the world of fab!!! X x

No judging but for those who meet when there children are there obviously have no respect for their own children (single mum) I know it is hard to find sitters my youngest won't even go on a sleep over and she is 13 only place she will stay is at my mums but she prefers being in her own bed x

"No judging but for those who meet when there children are there obviously have no respect for their own children (single mum) I know it is hard to find sitters my youngest won't even go on a sleep over and she is 13 only place she will stay is at my mums but she prefers being in her own bed x"

"Why do people even mention they have kids if they won't accommodate? If people ask "why not" there's absolutely no need to explain. "

True but we were all new and there was a time I used to say I don't accommodate as I have kids, I'm older and wiser now and where I used to feel it was polite to explain I no longer do

If I have my lad then I don't meet

"No judging but for those who meet when there children are there obviously have no respect for their own children (single mum) I know it is hard to find sitters my youngest won't even go on a sleep over and she is 13 only place she will stay is at my mums but she prefers being in her own bed x"

Not judging would be saying nothing or having no biased opinion.

Idk what you mean by disrespecting either, that could mean anything.

Most kids are molested by peoples partners, families, or friends who they trust. Logically, for all kids sake, people shouldn't leave their kids alone with any of those if they truly want to keep their kids safe. And i do have a close friend who was molested and she doesn't trust anyone, not even her own husband, to be alone with any of their kids. She takes child abuse seriously.

"No judging but for those who meet when there children are there obviously have no respect for their own children (single mum) I know it is hard to find sitters my youngest won't even go on a sleep over and she is 13 only place she will stay is at my mums but she prefers being in her own bed x

Not judging would be saying nothing or having no biased opinion.

Idk what you mean by disrespecting either, that could mean anything.

Most kids are molested by peoples partners, families, or friends who they trust. Logically, for all kids sake, people shouldn't leave their kids alone with any of those if they truly want to keep their kids safe. And i do have a close friend who was molested and she doesn't trust anyone, not even her own husband, to be alone with any of their kids. She takes child abuse seriously."

So do I that is maybe why I am so fucked up and trust nobody x

Massive no. Makes play time hard to come by but i wouldnt have it any other way

I never bring anyone into my children's home. I hate the idea of someone knowing where I live, especially if they turn out to be a bit weird.

I don't accommodate, would never bring a stranger anywhere near my children's home.

My preference is a hotel or club, would only meet at another persons house if I knew a fair amount about them 1st.

Don't feel the need to explain why.

"I don't accommodate, would never bring a stranger anywhere near my children's home.

My preference is a hotel or club, would only meet at another persons house if I knew a fair amount about them 1st.

Don't feel the need to explain why."

Same for us. And it's sexier at a nice hotel, we find.

We do accommodate. We do have a young child. We do NOT accommodate, when he is around! Never. It's non negotiable.

Not had a meet yet but wouldn't want kids in the house if we do.

I think this is one of the reasons a hotel would be my preferred meeting place,

Place the Do not disturb sign on the door and the night is ours

» Add a new message to this topic