FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ex lord Sewell ( again)

ex lord Sewell ( again)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifferent69 OP   Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Is it the fact that we are shocked at his cocaine taking....

Or even more shocked he could acthually hire TWO ( 2) hookers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *errygTV/TS  over a year ago

denton

he was set up, one of the gutter press even had a photo of a cheque, no doubt the hookers will sell the story to sunday press, prob got a few quid for what photos they have published, all i can say he was one who got caught

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Only thing he has done wrong got caught the lot are at it there going with other women are closet gays or kiddy fiddling Its just a bent circle of the establishment it will never stop

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

Think it may of been the orange bra. His choise of colour was shocking

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Man in paid sex shocker!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Is it the fact that we are shocked at his cocaine taking....

Or even more shocked he could acthually hire TWO ( 2) hookers "

I'm not particularly shocked by either of those things as long as they were done in his own time.

I have zero interest in the story so I haven't read it. Is there anything about the story that makes it different from anything a huge number of other people do? Let's face it, neither drug taking nor paying for sex are particularly unusual.

I don't see why normal standards should be different for him. As long as he wasn't doing it when he was being paid to be working or anything, I really don't see it as any worse than anyone else doing it.

I don't encourage anyone to admit it but I have no doubt that some on here engage in the use of recreational substances. And I know some on here use prostitutes.

I've considered paying for sex myself. So what?

denton

shock horror just headlines, i have a friend who had a massage palor, was exposed by gutter press, the reporter made his excuses and left, he did not he had full sex, if a man is in a arosed state with a half naked woman would he walk off.so it can be a case of double standards

Gross invasion of privacy. The authorities would need to make an application under Ripa legislation to do what the press just did but they can do it without recourse.

Vultures.

Not saying his conduct was wrong or right but self righteous journos piss me off.

BRIGHTON, UK

"Think it may of been the orange bra. His choise of colour was shocking "
ha ha i,m a red head are you saying i would,nt loik good in black leather then??

BRIGHTON, UK

"Is it the fact that we are shocked at his cocaine taking....

Or even more shocked he could acthually hire TWO ( 2) hookers

I'm not particularly shocked by either of those things as long as they were done in his own time.

I have zero interest in the story so I haven't read it. Is there anything about the story that makes it different from anything a huge number of other people do? Let's face it, neither drug taking nor paying for sex are particularly unusual.

I don't see why normal standards should be different for him. As long as he wasn't doing it when he was being paid to be working or anything, I really don't see it as any worse than anyone else doing it.

I don't encourage anyone to admit it but I have no doubt that some on here engage in the use of recreational substances. And I know some on here use prostitutes.

I've considered paying for sex myself. So what?"

i agree with all you,ve said after all he is human afterall...

However if i,d gone to exspence of hiring 2 hookers..... I would like to of remembered the exp without the cocaine and alcohol ha ha

I'm not shocked by any of it.....

I've always accepted the human condition can cause any of us to behave stupidly....

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

The human interest part of the story is that he was on the ethics committee ensuring that other Lords did not become embroiled in any unsavoury or embarrassing behaviour. If it had been another member of the House of Lords, he would have been the one investigating and disciplining them.

C...

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"The human interest part of the story is that he was on the ethics committee ensuring that other Lords did not become embroiled in any unsavoury or embarrassing behaviour. If it had been another member of the House of Lords, he would have been the one investigating and disciplining them.

C..."

I'm more concerned with the ethics of them claiming £300 for attending the House for 10 minutes or for having a snooze in a session.

Their sex lives, as long as it's consensual and with adults, is of no interest to me.

BRIGHTON, UK

"The human interest part of the story is that he was on the ethics committee ensuring that other Lords did not become embroiled in any unsavoury or embarrassing behaviour. If it had been another member of the House of Lords, he would have been the one investigating and disciplining them.

C...

I'm more concerned with the ethics of them claiming £300 for attending the House for 10 minutes or for having a snooze in a session.

Their sex lives, as long as it's consensual and with adults, is of no interest to me."

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's filthy of our media to pursue such activities. His money, his personal time and most people believe our laws need changing.

I kind of admire him.

denton

he is only doing the sex part which is what we do on this site, sex parties swingers etc, but i wouldnt know who takes thou

» Add a new message to this topic