FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Electrosex

Electrosex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am probably going to make myself look like a complete tit here but is electrosex all about anal or am I reading it wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooh - a new subject for me. I look forward to the learned responses also!

I will be tit number 2 as there should always be a pair. Never heard of it...

And to think, the ex told me that her Electrolux was a domestic appliance, the bitch.

No nor had I but it sure sounds interesting.

Pmsl

I await the explanation

I have learned not to Google

Blue waffle

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

My girlfriend did a volt face.

"I am probably going to make myself look like a complete tit here but is electrosex all about anal or am I reading it wrong?"

Don't judge me or get offended, I thought your thumbnail profile picture looked like Heston Blumenthal lmfao until I clocked the profile of course

If you don't want me to judge you or get offended why fucking insult me?

[Removed by poster at 27/07/15 23:50:25]

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

No, e-stim can be used in many ways apart from anal. Yes, anal electrodes exist but you can also get a huge variety of electrodes for use in other ways and on other parts of the body.

You can google e-stim - they make a variety of electroplay toys. They include toys for anal, vaginal and urethral use. Since, from your previous post on bondage, it sounds like you're just starting off with this sort of thing you might like to avoid all of them for a (long) while unless you like the sensation of electric shocks.

What you could try as a more moderate alternative (if you know someone with one) is an electrically charged carbon fibre cane. That can be used to stroke across the surface of the skin and give a less shocking electrostatic effect for example along the arms, or down the back or on the thighs. It's more of a buzz and tingling sensation than the more intense internal probes (unless of course it's actually used as a cane too).

Think I might be getting out of my depth but thank you.

"Think I might be getting out of my depth but thank you. "

DON'T try it in the bath.

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

"I am probably going to make myself look like a complete tit here but is electrosex all about anal or am I reading it wrong?"

It provides quite amazing sensations to both men and women, as well as anally. It can be used to orgasm, or in a bdsm sense to inflict some pain once the power has been turned up.

Either way, I love it!

e-stim produce some gorgeous kit and you do not have to use it only with internal electrodes. Using sticky contact pads to stimulate particular body parts or muscles can be anything from mildly sensual to very intense pain/pleasure.

If your interested in this sort of play, talk to somebody with experience. You may have more luck on BDSM orientated sites or at a local munch. If you can get to a Fet Fair such as the LFF or LAM in london or BBB in Brum then there will be a stall there selling it and the people on the stall know the kit and will be happy to answer questions or demo it.

Combined with other play techniques it can be the icing on a yummy cake

"e-stim produce some gorgeous kit and you do not have to use it only with internal electrodes. Using sticky contact pads to stimulate particular body parts or muscles can be anything from mildly sensual to very intense pain/pleasure.

If your interested in this sort of play, talk to somebody with experience. You may have more luck on BDSM orientated sites or at a local munch. If you can get to a Fet Fair such as the LFF or LAM in london or BBB in Brum then there will be a stall there selling it and the people on the stall know the kit and will be happy to answer questions or demo it.

Combined with other play techniques it can be the icing on a yummy cake "

That's excellent advice - if you can, go to one of LFF, LAM or BBB and ask for a demonstration/advice. It may be more like marmite than icing - you either love it or hate it.

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

I have a E-stim, for reduction of back pain, never thought of using it for sexual pleasure??? The sensations can be altered, the size and length of the pulses can be controlled, if you suffer from sciatica it is excellent

Are you going to give it a go now?

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I have a E-stim, for reduction of back pain, never thought of using it for sexual pleasure??? The sensations can be altered, the size and length of the pulses can be controlled, if you suffer from sciatica it is excellent "

TENS and e-stim aren't quite the same. TENS can be used for electroplay but e-stim equipment made for that purpose usually has different/more programs, extra sets of connectors and various other features. TENS is usually pretty basic.

Sounds shocking!!!

That sounds a bit more like a TENS machine, which is also a good introductory level experience and probably a lot less expensive than the estim kit.

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

"I have a E-stim, for reduction of back pain, never thought of using it for sexual pleasure??? The sensations can be altered, the size and length of the pulses can be controlled, if you suffer from sciatica it is excellent

TENS and e-stim aren't quite the same. TENS can be used for electroplay but e-stim equipment made for that purpose usually has different/more programs, extra sets of connectors and various other features. TENS is usually pretty basic."

Well explains why I never thought of using it sexually! but very similar

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I have an e-stim kit I've put together from a variety of bits. The controller is a digital TENS unit with a wide range of programs, frequencies, wave patterns, etc. running two independently controllable circuits. As well as the self-adhesive conductive pads, I have both anal and vaginal dual electrode probes. With this set-up, I can induce anything from mild pleasure, to forced orgasms, to severe pain (though I dislike the idea of either inflicting or receiving the last). There is one very important thing to remember though - NEVER position the probes or pads to conduct current through the chest!

google amazon electrosex quite an education x

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

E stim can be used for cock milking .. I'm sure someone would be interested ....

I thought this was Shagging to a Kraftwerk Album

I like them. You can make it feel like you're stabbing someone with hot knives, but not actually piercing their skin.

» Add a new message to this topic