FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Genuinely seeking advice

Genuinely seeking advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asminebangs OP   Woman  over a year ago

Limavady

Morning all x Been on here a few weeks now & loving it - why didn't I do this sooner???? Have a genuine question though - not touting, just asking the experts for advice x

Am a semi-pro photographer, and thinking of getting into the erotic arts. Anyone ever hired a photographer for this? How did it go? What did you like / not like? Am more comfortable behind the lens than in front of it myself (hence the very few photos on my own profile - lol), so am maybe not the best judge if this is a potential for me or something even in demand! Lol.

Over to you, swingers - all advice gratefully received in the spirit it was intended.

Love Jasmine x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are a few amateur and pro photographers on here that do profile photos in return for money and sometimes tea and biscuits. I'm sure that there are plenty of people who would jump at the chance of having flattering photos taken for themselves or for profile use, myself included!

Limavady

Morning happinesswill - thank you for the reply x That's good to hear - a great start to my research xxx J

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Just a word of warning, it's against site rules to use the site to solicit money or to try to sell anything.

So tread carefully. By all means mention that you are a boudoir photographer but if you want renumeration tell people that any discussion would have to be off site.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Morning all x Been on here a few weeks now & loving it - why didn't I do this sooner???? Have a genuine question though - not touting, just asking the experts for advice x

Am a semi-pro photographer, and thinking of getting into the erotic arts. Anyone ever hired a photographer for this? How did it go? What did you like / not like? Am more comfortable behind the lens than in front of it myself (hence the very few photos on my own profile - lol), so am maybe not the best judge if this is a potential for me or something even in demand! Lol.

Over to you, swingers - all advice gratefully received in the spirit it was intended.

Love Jasmine x "

Hi!

I'd say the same to you as I would to most of the guys stating they're semi-pro/gifted amateurs/a bloke with a Nikon coolpix.

If you're serious about photography and potential looking to use that skill with others then it's a good idea to demonstrate some of your talent in your profile pics.

Do a forum search containing the word 'photography' and check out the profiles of many supposed talented togs.

You'll probably get my point.

Good luck.

A

Limavady

Morning TemptingDevil - thank you so much for the reply I agree - the site is definately not for touting your wares in any way, shape or form - was genuinely a research only question, as I still have so much to learn about the lifestyle. Great guidance from you (love the term boudoir photographer - thats going straight into Google!!) - thank you x

Limavady

Brilliant idea A - will do x Thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic