FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Virgin

Virgin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/07/15 09:30:03]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Really? we have completely the opposite. In the last 15 years, I don't think we've lost service mote than two or three times. Plus their internet is three times faster than anything else on offer in our area.

Cal

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Without Cal n Nita I thought this was about those that haven't you know nudge nudge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I am!!

Oh sorry wrong thread

"Really? we have completely the opposite. In the last 15 years, I don't think we've lost service mote than two or three times. Plus their internet is three times faster than anything else on offer in our area.

Cal"

We get difficulty at peak times but when check the speed our connection is ok the sites we visit are busy so makes it slow

I have just put all my wired cat 6 through a hub switch which helps tremendously with the speed when the Xbox is on and downloading

Op I would suggest hard wiring a laptop into router doing a speed test then doing one wireless

You may need to change your channels took me6 attempts to get good speed

I get between 70 and 90 except At peak times when between 50 and 70 Mbps v

"Without Cal n Nita I thought this was about those that haven't you know nudge nudge"

Looking for tips on making your Virgin go quicker x

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Really? we have completely the opposite. In the last 15 years, I don't think we've lost service mote than two or three times. Plus their internet is three times faster than anything else on offer in our area.

Cal

We get difficulty at peak times but when check the speed our connection is ok the sites we visit are busy so makes it slow

I have just put all my wired cat 6 through a hub switch which helps tremendously with the speed when the Xbox is on and downloading

Op I would suggest hard wiring a laptop into router doing a speed test then doing one wireless

I get between 70 and 90 except At peak times when between 50 and 70 Mbps v "

What he said.

Not that I have a Scooby about such things.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Cal

I get between 70 and 90 except At peak times when between 50 and 70 Mbps v "

Leave it for 40 minutes and turn off the oven when the top is nice and brown.

» Add a new message to this topic