FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sydney university

Sydney university

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kmale65000 OP   Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I see loads of profiles with the warning to Sydney university about not using any part of the profile etc.

What I'm wondering is would anyone on here even know if the university does use profile information and if they did would you really sue or is it as I suspect a pointless exercise placing it on your profile in the first place?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

utter pish.......

displayed by fools

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't get me started on that!!

Whys it always bloody Sydney

There are other available cities everyone

Forum Mod

My profile is shit

They can do what they like with it

For example new York Paris or Peckham

Your pics r in public domain, its available to anyone lol.

doncaster

"utter pish.......

displayed by fools"

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

Having done my own extensive research, I posted the findings on my profile. .....pmsl

By *parklesglitzWoman  over a year ago

Mancs

Is this sydney fit lol

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"utter pish.......

displayed by fools"

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

They can fuck off too

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"utter pish.......

displayed by fools"

This!

It puts me right off when I see it on a profile... a sure sign of smarts or lack thereof!

I kinda _iew it like having an extra site filter......

You know.... like basically anyone stupid enough to think its worth having on their profile couldn't possibly be any good at sex ....

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I see loads of profiles with the warning to Sydney university about not using any part of the profile etc.

What I'm wondering is would anyone on here even know if the university does use profile information and if they did would you really sue or is it as I suspect a pointless exercise placing it on your profile in the first place? "

FAQ.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

A little bit of research will tell you that Sydney O'Versty was an old music hall performer from the 1920's. He was best known for his cheeky cockney banter and his catchphrase "Don't forget to check under the old settee, my girl". He sadly died in 1947 of an infection caused by eating too many jellied eels. During the war, he became overlooked and had fallen on hard times having entertained the troops at Dunkirk.....in 1941. The Germans waived their usual internment of enemy civilians and sent him back in swap for Fritz Feldhundspieler, the famous German wit and raconteur. He was cremated and his ashes were scattered on the site of his greatest triumph being an early BBC outside broadcast at The Schoolboy and Fiddler in West London.He was unmarried and left no heirs to his fortune, which was acquired after the war from the sale of Fritz's belongings which had been left in the UK when he was repatriated.

I like the ones that also add the European Con. on Human Rights section XYZ blah blah blah etc.

doncaster

"A little bit of research will tell you that Sydney O'Versty was an old music hall performer from the 1920's. He was best known for his cheeky cockney banter and his catchphrase "Don't forget to check under the old settee, my girl". He sadly died in 1947 of an infection caused by eating too many jellied eels. During the war, he became overlooked and had fallen on hard times having entertained the troops at Dunkirk.....in 1941. The Germans waived their usual internment of enemy civilians and sent him back in swap for Fritz Feldhundspieler, the famous German wit and raconteur. He was cremated and his ashes were scattered on the site of his greatest triumph being an early BBC outside broadcast at The Schoolboy and Fiddler in West London.He was unmarried and left no heirs to his fortune, which was acquired after the war from the sale of Fritz's belongings which had been left in the UK when he was repatriated."

Brilliant

» Add a new message to this topic