FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > weirdest meet

weirdest meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The guy I arranged to meet was a nice chap. I had chatted with him lots over the phone and I finally agreed to invite him to mine for a get to know you cuppa.

Whilst I never felt in danger it was the oddest meet due to the weird actions that followed.

He was much older than a pic he had sent.

The red BMW he claimed to drive was older than my gran and only held together by the power of prayer.

His suit and shirt looked slept in and his left shoe (although the same colour), did not match the right shoe.

When I went into the kitchen to make the tea I returned to find him bollock naked excepted for socks.

Several times he chased me around the house like a scene from the Benny Hill Show. When he caught up with me we ended up in the strangest wrestling positions possible, as he seemed determined to wear me like a hat.

During the wrestling sessions he began to make noises like a wounded water buffalo that had the neighbour banging on the walls.

I still laugh about it now and wonder if anyone else had a similar experience.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The guy I arranged to meet was a nice chap. I had chatted with him lots over the phone and I finally agreed to invite him to mine for a get to know you cuppa.

Whilst I never felt in danger it was the oddest meet due to the weird actions that followed.

The red BMW he claimed to drive was older than my gran and only held together by the power of prayer.

His suit and shirt looked slept in and his left shoe (although the same colour), did not match the right shoe.

When I went into the kitchen to make the tea I returned to find him bollock naked excepted for socks.

Several times he chased me around the house like a scene from the Benny Hill Show. When he caught up with me we ended up in the strangest wrestling positions possible, as he seemed determined to wear me like a hat.

During the wrestling sessions he began to make noises like a wounded water buffalo that had the neighbour banging on the walls.

"

Bloody hell, that's outrageous.

Who the hell keeps their socks on

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"Bloody hell, that's outrageous.

Who the hell keeps their socks on "

People with cold feet

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Hobbits?

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Hobbits? "

You met hobbits Tina?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

No one has tried to wear me like a hat but I have met someone who sounded like a wounded water buffalo.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

As if he wouldn't have been sent packing from being unsavoury and not as advertised from the get go, the socks would be a somewhat call for the panic alarm.

He would have been allowed nowhere near to me, in order to start grappling. And the word 'no', and probably 'fuck off' would have been used in quick proximity.

Maybe the hot tea would thrown over him would have dampened his appetite?

By *aramelMINXWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"The guy I arranged to meet was a nice chap. I had chatted with him lots over the phone and I finally agreed to invite him to mine for a get to know you cuppa.

"

Haha that's a brilliant story

but

did you play along with the wrestling

haha can imagine how that went

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I used to have a few 'pairs' of shoe's like that. I got them from an Indian guy who was a regular at the restaurant.

They were samples from the manufacturers in India. Subtle difference in the design of each, number of lace eyelets, or slightly different pattern to the brogue.

They were OK for freebies.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

"Hobbits? "

Hobbits don't wear sock!

Howard does though!

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

That story can't be topped! I think the socks killed his traction for making a run at you! On a more serious side, that bastard sounds like a rapist! Sorry you had to experience that! I guess a good club to the head might have knocked some sense into him. I commend you for wearing down the water buffalo!

"I used to have a few 'pairs' of shoe's like that. I got them from an Indian guy who was a regular at the restaurant.

They were samples from the manufacturers in India. Subtle difference in the design of each, number of lace eyelets, or slightly different pattern to the brogue.

They were OK for freebies. "

Did you actually confirm they were 'ok' with anyone? yeah, I know - it's an unnecessary risk.

I'm a big fan of freebies as well though, what's not to like

Yeh, who??? *takes socks off*

Did you give/get a verification though?

"Did you give/get a verification though?"