FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Black men- rumours !

Black men- rumours !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay, so ive dated a few black/ Jamaican guys a few years back and they all told me that black guys hate going down on a woman. I was discussing it with some male friends tonight, who said that this is true. Very few black males like to do it ...

Based on some of the messages ive had i sense this isn't necessarily true, so where does this rumour come from ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

No idea. I love it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quentin Tarantino's script for True Romance.

The one guy I met from Nigeria didn't like oral. But his cock took me over the edge several times

"The one guy I met from Nigeria didn't like oral. But his cock took me over the edge several times "

Well that's alright then ! I can take or leave oral anyway, ive only ever had one proper orgasm through oral and that was one of my recent meets . Visited heaven a couple of times im sure ! But before that ive never particularly enjoyed it much.

"Quentin Tarantino's script for True Romance."

Never seen it ?

It's more of a older generation thing, but it's still taboo in some circles especially in Jamaican culture to be open about it.

"The one guy I met from Nigeria didn't like oral. But his cock took me over the edge several times

Well that's alright then ! I can take or leave oral anyway, ive only ever had one proper orgasm through oral and that was one of my recent meets . Visited heaven a couple of times im sure ! But before that ive never particularly enjoyed it much. "

I have spoken to him about it and he said he didn't enjoy doing it or having it done to him...except when I did it...hahaha likely story!

"It's more of a older generation thing, but it's still taboo in some circles especially in Jamaican culture to be open about it."

Ah, I see.

Why though? If they can receive oral why should it be taboo to give oral? Never really understood.

I like it, but I wont be too keen if it aint clean or washed down there...

"I like it, but I wont be too keen if it aint clean or washed down there..."

Well that kind of goes without saying .... I wouldn't go near a woman or a man if they weren't clean ...

There's a scene where they discussing 'eating pussy' and one black guy said he'd never admit that he eats pussy.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

One guy I dated would never go down on me sober but once he'd had a few drinks he was right in there. The only thing then was he'd spend ages afterwards getting me to swear that I wouldn't tell anyone in case his friends found out.

There is a bias against it in some parts of the black community but not in all.

I personally enjoy going down on a lady. I do believe in some black communities it is _iewed as a sign of weakness.

I have found that those of Jamaican decent seem to be against talking about oral being performed on man or a women. But will happily partake if its keep hush hush.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Simple if they don,t go down on me i don,t go down on them that,s any male

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

i remember a conversation i had with one of my mates a few years ago, about a conversation he had with some black guys whilst sat in a new york jail cell. He was shooting the shit with em, chatting about english girls and he happened to mention going down on them, to which they were absolutely horrified and disgusted with him ( a point he stressed as he was genuinely surprised at their horror ), obviously he asked them why and they told him it was dirty and demeaning for a man to go down on a woman.....who knew

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Not true here, absolutely love it! Will go down for ages and love losing myself in that particular moment. Usually get a blow job of epic proportions as a result too. Win win.

I don't the original origins but I can only guess it stems from a hygiene point of few. Or some feel it they can't satisfy simply with the dick they can't handle business.

I can honestly say this is the first time I've heard of this.

I don't understand where it comes from either. Purely for research purposes I've tested a fair representation of black guys and they have been only too willing, thankfully . Only one wasn't keen to. In the interest if science I'll be publishing my findings in my paper later this year.... once I've finished my research

Sheffield

"I don't understand where it comes from either. Purely for research purposes I've tested a fair representation of black guys and they have been only too willing, thankfully . Only one wasn't keen to. In the interest if science I'll be publishing my findings in my paper later this year.... once I've finished my research "

Do you have to test all black men or just a representative sample?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

ask them up front if they like licking de minge....

if no, no meet for fuckie fuckie....

"I don't understand where it comes from either. Purely for research purposes I've tested a fair representation of black guys and they have been only too willing, thankfully . Only one wasn't keen to. In the interest if science I'll be publishing my findings in my paper later this year.... once I've finished my research

Do you have to test all black men or just a representative sample? "

Only the ones I fancy

Forum Mod

I have only met one guy who didn't

Only met him the once

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"It's more of a older generation thing, but it's still taboo in some circles especially in Jamaican culture to be open about it."

Indeed!

My ex-husband didn't, think I've only been with one black man who did, that's one of the reasons I don't meet black men my age.

"I don't the original origins but I can only guess it stems from a hygiene point of few. Or some feel it they can't satisfy simply with the dick they can't handle business."

Unfortunately I think it's more likely that they believe themselves to be naturally superior to women - hence it would be demeaning to perform an act that was purely for the benefit of the woman! X

London

"I personally enjoy going down on a lady. I do believe in some black communities it is _iewed as a sign of weakness.

I have found that those of Jamaican decent seem to be against talking about oral being performed on man or a women. But will happily partake if its keep hush hush. "

My friends wouldn't let me drink from their glasses if they knew where my mouth had been. As for anal...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if he says no, ask to be rimmed

London

"I don't the original origins but I can only guess it stems from a hygiene point of few. Or some feel it they can't satisfy simply with the dick they can't handle business.

Unfortunately I think it's more likely that they believe themselves to be naturally superior to women - hence it would be demeaning to perform an act that was purely for the benefit of the woman! X"

Don't think that's necessarily it: black men tend to be "scornful" the thought of putting their mouth where piss and blood comes from turns their stomach.

That type usually don't want you to touch their food when you're on in case you contaminate it: yep, know a few black men with that _iew.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I don't the original origins but I can only guess it stems from a hygiene point of few. Or some feel it they can't satisfy simply with the dick they can't handle business.

Unfortunately I think it's more likely that they believe themselves to be naturally superior to women - hence it would be demeaning to perform an act that was purely for the benefit of the woman! X

Don't think that's necessarily it: black men tend to be "scornful" the thought of putting their mouth where piss and blood comes from turns their stomach.

That type usually don't want you to touch their food when you're on in case you contaminate it: yep, know a few black men with that _iew."

Me too - old school Jamaica!

London

That type usually don't want you to touch their food when you're on in case you contaminate it: yep, know a few black men with that _iew.

Me too - old school Jamaica! "

Indeed!

That type usually don't want you to touch their food when you're on in case you contaminate it: yep, know a few black men with that _iew."

Oh ok! More than happy to be wrong - and your argument makes sense!

Still think it's a shame though! Oral is a lovely part of sex! Xx

Sheffield

Not touching women when they're on their period is not restricted to just Jamaican/black cultures. Orthodox Jewish women sleep in a separate bed during their period and their husbands cannot touch them sexually until the have had a ritual bath. However this is not about being unclean but about this being a time when women should rest and take care of their bodies with no demands from men. It's just unfortunate that tge ritual is a bath so it gets associated with cleanliness and hygiene.

"It's more of a older generation thing, but it's still taboo in some circles especially in Jamaican culture to be open about it.

Ah, I see.

Why though? If they can receive oral why should it be taboo to give oral? Never really understood. "

It's because ur seems as a pussy, if u luck pussy in West Indian culture

By *eKoopleCouple  over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

Unfortunately I think it's more likely that they believe themselves to be naturally superior to women - hence it would be demeaning to perform an act that was purely for the benefit of the woman! X"

I trust this comes from the experience of being in one particular circle? I can assure you not all black men are created equal.

"Okay, so ive dated a few black/ Jamaican guys a few years back and they all told me that black guys hate going down on a woman. I was discussing it with some male friends tonight, who said that this is true. Very few black males like to do it ...

Based on some of the messages ive had i sense this isn't necessarily true, so where does this rumour come from ?? "

Certainly not a rumour spread by white guys feeling rather inferior and trying to stop the old 'once you go black, you never go back' adage

Just another thread with a stereotypical undertones

London

Not touching women when they're on their period is not restricted to just Jamaican/black cultures. Orthodox Jewish women sleep in a separate bed during their period and their husbands cannot touch them sexually until the have had a ritual bath. However this is not about being unclean but about this being a time when women should rest and take care of their bodies with no demands from men. It's just unfortunate that tge ritual is a bath so it gets associated with cleanliness and hygiene."

I don't know about Jewish culture, I know about Jamaican and my comment was based on that.

By *r and mrs willingCouple  over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

Interesting thread - especially since my very best oral experience has been with a very accomplished black man ( excluding my husband of course ??)

its mandatory foreplay!

Interesting thread I always went down on a girl and defo enjoy it and it kinda sets the mood as well and I don't think it's a culture thing am sure there are some guys and also some girls that don't like oral and maybe some old school people don't could be true from what I know and around my circles they all enjoy it ..,,

"its mandatory foreplay!"

That thing you possess is that real or some clever photoshop!!!!

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I worked with west africans,mainly ghanian and they broke their asses laughing when they asked me did I go down on a woman and I said yes. Even jokingly called me gay

they couldn't or wouldn't explain why and we agreed to disagree

Maybe goes back to a woman shouldn't enjoy sex,female circumsision is still practised in parts of africa,and a guy shouldn't help her enjoy it.

I have no idea really

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"its mandatory foreplay!"

Fuck me

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I've decided to change one word to make a point about generalisations.... can you tell which word it is......

"Okay, so ive dated arseholes a few years back and they all told me that arseholes hate going down on a woman. I was discussing it with some male friends tonight, who said that this is true. Very few arseholes like to do it ...

Based on some of the messages ive had i sense this isn't necessarily true, so where does this rumour come from ?? "

"I worked with west africans,mainly ghanian and they broke their asses laughing when they asked me did I go down on a woman and I said yes. Even jokingly called me gay

they couldn't or wouldn't explain why and we agreed to disagree

Maybe goes back to a woman shouldn't enjoy sex,female circumsision is still practised in parts of africa,and a guy shouldn't help her enjoy it.

I have no idea really"

Maybe it's a Muslim thing and some guys are selfish!!! Maybe circumcision is a reason and I don't know why this day and age people carry that out!!!! These things get me so angry...

evesham

"I've decided to change one word to make a point about generalisations.... can you tell which word it is......

Okay, so ive dated arseholes a few years back and they all told me that arseholes hate going down on a woman. I was discussing it with some male friends tonight, who said that this is true. Very few arseholes like to do it ...

You really need to get over this _abio. Yet again you've taken a post which says 'some' black men do something or don't do something and got offended. If you are not one of the some then it doesn't apply to you.

The op is speaking from their experience of dating black men, not going on what their sisters friends granny said.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Not touching women when they're on their period is not restricted to just Jamaican/black cultures. Orthodox Jewish women sleep in a separate bed during their period and their husbands cannot touch them sexually until the have had a ritual bath. However this is not about being unclean but about this being a time when women should rest and take care of their bodies with no demands from men. It's just unfortunate that tge ritual is a bath so it gets associated with cleanliness and hygiene."

In the bible it says a man should never sit somewhere a menstruating woman has sat

evesham

Also, why are they arseholes if they don't go down on women?

Not touching women when they're on their period is not restricted to just Jamaican/black cultures. Orthodox Jewish women sleep in a separate bed during their period and their husbands cannot touch them sexually until the have had a ritual bath. However this is not about being unclean but about this being a time when women should rest and take care of their bodies with no demands from men. It's just unfortunate that tge ritual is a bath so it gets associated with cleanliness and hygiene.

In the bible it says a man should never sit somewhere a menstruating woman has sat "

That's ok then................I was worried for a while!

I started those rumours because I love doing it, and I needed to get rid of some completion and make myself look like a catch, but that's out the window now, thanks op lol

"I started those rumours because I love doing it, and I needed to get rid of some completion and make myself look like a catch, but that's out the window now, thanks op lol"

Or rather competition damn phone lol

"

In the bible it says a man should never sit somewhere a menstruating woman has sat "

Great advice before tampax and washing machines were invented. Bloods a nightmare to get out your loincloth with modern detergents never mind piss in a bucket

Really don't kind it if they don't but push your head onto their cock

Hmmmm

Double standards

"Also, why are they arseholes if they don't go down on women? "

Good point , people who express a preference and prefer not to do something automatically become arseholes ?

When did that happen ?

» Add a new message to this topic