FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When was the last time you got honked at???

When was the last time you got honked at???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jools here-fem part of the couple. I used to get a real buzz out of guy's honking their horns at me. Can't actually remember the last time it happened?!?!? Does it only happen to younger girls or is it just not the done thing these days???lol must be getting old

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A few times a day most days

Last Monday morning in the Rush Hour..I was riding me Mobility Scooter up the M11 and pratts kept honking at me and making weird Hand signals, The outside Lane is for EVERYONE you Wankers

Gimp

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Monday. cycling along madiera drive, I swerved to miss a pot hole and got bleeped at.

I get people shout at me out there cars (not always something nice btw), even had one guy try to ask me to go out with him from his van window...couldn't even be arsed to get out his van lol.

So old people get heckled too, up north anyway.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Last Monday morning in the Rush Hour..I was riding me Mobility Scooter up the M11 and pratts kept honking at me and making weird Hand signals, The outside Lane is for EVERYONE you Wankers

Gimp"

Oh you what you like tut

"Last Monday morning in the Rush Hour..I was riding me Mobility Scooter up the M11 and pratts kept honking at me and making weird Hand signals, The outside Lane is for EVERYONE you Wankers

Gimp

Oh you what you like tut "

Suave Sofistikatid Debonair Built like a Donkey with a Brain the size of a small Mountain..But enough about me lets talk about yer Arse

Gimp

A few weeks ago, doing a photo shoot at the side of a road. 8 girls in cycling shorts lined up leaning over a wall, bums towards the road.

Gimp"

So it was you then, you could have stayed out of the fast lane

Never hahaha

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I walk to work and have to cross a zebra crossing on the way. When I worked at my previous job I was crossing over and a bunch of guys I worked with were at the crossing in their car. They beeped me and I nearly had a heart attack.

Bastards.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

I have been honked at and liked it.

But not recently.

Including when doing photos for here at busy roundabout and road junction. Although glad, (I'm no attention seeker) a small part of me slightly miffed that no one noticed!

Mrs DDC

» Add a new message to this topic