FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Loud mouthed gob shites

Loud mouthed gob shites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why when out at a gathering of single do the loud mouthed gob shites seem to pull the girls? Why do girls find these types more attractive.

I'm sure we've all come across these types,usually the same guys that annoy the he'll out of you while trying to relax by the pool when on holiday having conversations from opposite sides of the pool.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol

"Why when out at a gathering of single do the loud mouthed gob shites seem to pull the girls? Why do girls find these types more attractive.

I'm sure we've all come across these types,usually the same guys that annoy the he'll out of you while trying to relax by the pool when on holiday having conversations from opposite sides of the pool."

They do nothing for me at all!!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Maybe to you they're loud mouthed gob shites - to the women they may be witty, entertaining guys with outgoing personalities.

Do I detect a hint of jealousy?

A

"Maybe to you they're loud mouthed gob shites - to the women they may be witty, entertaining guys with outgoing personalities.

No not jealous,just bermused buy why attractive lady's often steem to go for the one guy who everyone else wishes had not come in the first place.

A"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Maybe to you they're loud mouthed gob shites - to the women they may be witty, entertaining guys with outgoing personalities.

No not jealous,just bermused buy why attractive lady's often steem to go for the one guy who everyone else wishes had not come in the first place.

A"

May be they like that sort of man. Are you saying women have poor judgement or that they should behave differently?

A

May be they like that sort of man. Are you saying women have poor judgement or that they should behave differently?"

Some have incredibly poor judgement. One even agreed to marry me. -Him

"Why when out at a gathering of single do the loud mouthed gob shites seem to pull the girls? Why do girls find these types more attractive.

I'm sure we've all come across these types,usually the same guys that annoy the he'll out of you while trying to relax by the pool when on holiday having conversations from opposite sides of the pool."

At your age why should you give a toss...your question has just spoken volumes of your lack of understanding the female gender...loool

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Peacocks.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

A

May be they like that sort of man. Are you saying women have poor judgement or that they should behave differently?

Some have incredibly poor judgement. One even agreed to marry me. -Him"

I admit I grow weary of the "why do women" threads. Recently I've seen "why do women like arrogant gits" "why do women only like big cocks" and a variety of "how can I change to appeal to every woman on the planet". This might have made me a little cynical.

Forum Mod

"Peacocks.

"

This

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't agree loud people get more sex than quiet ones.

"Peacocks.

This

"

I don't think it's a great analogy, have you ever heard the cry of a Peacock?

It's haunting and lovely x

By *MP3Man  over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"Peacocks.

This

"

Agree 100 percent

These guy usually think they are clever and funny,when infact they rarely are. They seem oblivious to the fact that people are looking at them in annoyance,and not admiration.I wonder if they just like being noticed even if for the wrong reasons.perhaps some woman think that being with these guys gets them noticed also.

I don't know, can any woman explain why they go for these types?

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

A

Some have incredibly poor judgement. One even agreed to marry me. -Him"

The ones who become involved with me definitely have poor judgement !

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't agree loud people get more sex than quiet ones. "

While the loud ones are talking about it us quiet ones are getting on with it.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

And I meant to press

By *angerousEyesMan  over a year ago

weston

Reminds me of a thread I once saw. It didn't end well.

"These guy usually think they are clever and funny,when infact they rarely are. They seem oblivious to the fact that people are looking at them in annoyance,and not admiration.I wonder if they just like being noticed even if for the wrong reasons.perhaps some woman think that being with these guys gets them noticed also.

I don't know, can any woman explain why they go for these types?"

Most don't care if other people are looking at them in annoyance, They are just trying to get the attention from people who like that sort of person,

If I was on holiday I would just move to a quieter area

For a more serious response. I love those guys, because for all the people that go for that sort of thing there are just as many who will talk to me for not being that guy.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think women should be able to meet who they like without having to justify their preferences

By *ifferent69Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

yes i know the type, and yes its a mystery to me aswell...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"These guy usually think they are clever and funny,when infact they rarely are. They seem oblivious to the fact that people are looking at them in annoyance,and not admiration.I wonder if they just like being noticed even if for the wrong reasons.perhaps some woman think that being with these guys gets them noticed also.

I don't know, can any woman explain why they go for these types?"

Why do you care? I see men going for women who I think have unattractive personalities but it would be a sorry old world if we all went for the same type.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

A

Some have incredibly poor judgement. One even agreed to marry me. -Him

I admit I grow weary of the "why do women" threads. Recently I've seen "why do women like arrogant gits" "why do women only like big cocks" and a variety of "how can I change to appeal to every woman on the planet". This might have made me a little cynical. "

Understatement: bored to tears nearer the mark.

Some would call it enjoying themselves and having confidence.

"I think women should be able to meet who they like without having to justify their preferences"

Wyrd, you should know better by now. We all want the same types. That is evident from the threads that tell us we are attracted to the wrong types and are missing out on so many better choices, specifically the OP of whatever thread that advice is on.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I think women should be able to meet who they like without having to justify their preferences"

We'll have none of that feminist crap here missie!

I'm sure we've all come across these types,usually the same guys that annoy the he'll out of you while trying to relax by the pool when on holiday having conversations from opposite sides of the pool.

At your age why should you give a toss...your question has just spoken volumes of your lack of understanding the female gender...loool "

I quite agree at my age I should understand,but having observed this behavior over many years, I have never been able to understand why.

It don't bother me in the slightest,as long as they don't interfere whith my life I couldn't give a toss.

Seriously though, probably because much of the time, women are simply AWARE of these guys, and that they exist - many guys simply fade into the background.

Perhaps sites like this do allow some sort of outlet for those among us who don't always have the confidence to strike up conversations in person, but from so much of what so many guys say on here, it's clear that they have had very, very little experience in chatting to women. Sure, those loud, obnoxious bastards may be just that, but at least their forthrightness has allowed them to gain some sort of ability in how to have a conversation.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

At your age why should you give a toss...your question has just spoken volumes of your lack of understanding the female gender...loool

I quite agree at my age I should understand,but having observed this behavior over many years, I have never been able to understand why.

It don't bother me in the slightest,as long as they don't interfere whith my life I couldn't give a toss."

So we wasted our typing answering you then

For the same reason why men on a night out will never go for the wall flower...and why the most "popular" ones on the forum are those with the ability to put themselves out there....constantly. It just is. If it bothers you find a different pastime.

I'm sure we've all come across these types,usually the same guys that annoy the he'll out of you while trying to relax by the pool when on holiday having conversations from opposite sides of the pool.yes i know the type, and yes its a mystery to me aswell..."

Thank god,I'm not alone!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm sure we've all come across these types,usually the same guys that annoy the he'll out of you while trying to relax by the pool when on holiday having conversations from opposite sides of the pool.yes i know the type, and yes its a mystery to me aswell...

Thank god,I'm not alone!"

But I thought you didn't care.

I would be interested to know why you think women go for these men though.

Hitler and Pol Pot had very quiet personas?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

It don't bother me in the slightest,as long as they don't interfere whith my life I couldn't give a toss."

really..?

good job it doesn't bother you lest you start a thread about it eh..

Ted Bundy was quite and didn't shout across the pool.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

A"

sounds like the OP had his toes stepped on and missed out at a social gathering, lol.

If you turn it around and look at it another way, would women be attracted to the quiet guy who stands motionless in the corner more?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Reminds me of a thread I once saw. It didn't end well."
was it the 'who wants to have sex with _rightonsteve?' one?

I'm sure we've all come across these types,usually the same guys that annoy the he'll out of you while trying to relax by the pool when on holiday having conversations from opposite sides of the pool.yes i know the type, and yes its a mystery to me aswell...

Thank god,I'm not alone!"

Peacocks is the answer. The question is whether you really find women who find peacocks attractive (personality wise)?

I'm sure we've all come across these types,usually the same guys that annoy the he'll out of you while trying to relax by the pool when on holiday having conversations from opposite sides of the pool.Some would call it enjoying themselves and having confidence."

Peter Sutcliffe was very very quiet?

That went well then,so many people seem to take it as a personal attack which it wasn't! I was just asking why,not stating anything.

Still none the wiser.

"That went well then,so many people seem to take it as a personal attack which it wasn't! I was just asking why,not stating anything.

Still none the wiser."

I didn't see people taking anything a personal attack. I suspect you're none the wiser because the answer is here but it's not one you recognise as being what you believe to be the reason.

"Peacocks.

"

I prefer H & M.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Winner winner chicken dinner

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i guess cos theyre more likey to get noticed than the quite guy in the corner

"Peter Sutcliffe was very very quiet?"

Apart from when he farted - it came to be known as a Yorkshire Ripper ripper

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I think women should be able to meet who they like without having to justify their preferences

We'll have none of that feminist crap here missie! "

Oh shit, I forgot! Sorry, will aim to please all men from here on out.

Sweeping generalisations are never true, ever.

"Sweeping generalisations are never true, ever."

Are there many generalisations about sweeping or are you just brushing this whole matter under the carpet?

"Sweeping generalisations are never true, ever.

Are there many generalisations about sweeping or are you just brushing this whole matter under the carpet?

"

You've got me stumped for more sweeping terminology

Thats why you will always find me in the Kitchen at Parties

Genefluxing Gimp

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

A

sounds like the OP had his toes stepped on and missed out at a social gathering, lol.

If you turn it around and look at it another way, would women be attracted to the quiet guy who stands motionless in the corner more?

"

maybe this..

think the scowling sneering look at the bloody happy people enjoying themselves is not a winner..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I like confident men, so maybe some perceive their loudness as confidence.

Also, the person who interacts, compared to the quiet mouse, will have a greater chance.

» Add a new message to this topic