FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why is it referred to as 'pegging'

Why is it referred to as 'pegging'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

My question in this, why is the act of a guy being fucked up the arse (invariably by a woman) with a strap on, referred to as pegging in the swinging world?

Although I have been aware for some time of some men's fondness for being fucked by a woman with a strap on (I even assume that the majority of strap on sales are destined for this self same activity), until coming on this forum, I had never heard of it being referred to as 'pegging' before.

Is it called pegging because essentially straight guys who enjoy it (which, doesn't include me incidentally), are uncomfortable with the idea of being 'fucked'or 'buggered' (albeit by a woman and with a strap on dildo) because they are trying to differentiate essentially the same act from something they believe only gay or bi guys are into? Are they worried about homosexual connotations?

Furthermore, if a woman is fucked in the arse by another woman, is that also called 'pegging'? or in that case is it simply called 'being fucked in the arse with a strap on??

I'm intrigued....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

North Cambs

Blinking heck, is no one happy to contribute to this one? Maybe there are no 'pegged men' or female 'peggers' around at this time on a Friday morning

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's probably come from a more literal thing. Pegging ... filling a gap etc

Not the sexiest definition though.

Can be quite an experience x

North Cambs

"I think it's probably come from a more literal thing. Pegging ... filling a gap etc

Can be quite an experience x"

'Can be quite an experience'...for you or for him ..lol

I've experimented with having something slightly larger than a finger (which I'm not altogether adverse to) inserted in there, but, frankly it just isn't my bag.

"I think it's probably come from a more literal thing. Pegging ... filling a gap etc

I've experimented with having something slightly larger than a finger (which I'm not altogether adverse to) inserted in there, but, frankly it just isn't my bag. "

For both.

I've experimented with having something slightly larger than a finger (which I'm not altogether adverse to) inserted in there, but, frankly it just isn't my bag. "

Was it a cucumber ?

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Originally I assumed that it was pejorative, in the sense that any man or woman would be square not to try it, and we all know that trying to persuade a square peg into a round hole doesn't work.

But I was wrong.

So I assumed it was another example of that clever technique of getting women interested in new ideas by relating it to 'wimmins things', like laundry. (In the same way we have 'putting a bun in the oven', 'hiding the sausage', 'french polishing' and 'having a facial')

But that too is wrong (who'd've thought?)

The correct answer is on wikipedia, search for "pegging (sexual practice)" and ultimately links with a supposed practice of boy prostitutes sitting on pegs between clients.

Apparently "Latently Gay Man Desperately Trying to Hold on to His Heterosexuality Despite Being Fucked up the Arse" was dismissed as too long, and "bugg-HER-ry" dismissed as too clever.

Oh, and yes, it is very specific.

Mr ddc

"Originally I assumed that it was pejorative, in the sense that any man or woman would be square not to try it, and we all know that trying to persuade a square peg into a round hole doesn't work.

But I was wrong.

So I assumed it was another example of that clever technique of getting women interested in new ideas by relating it to 'wimmins things', like laundry. (In the same way we have 'putting a bun in the oven', 'hiding the sausage', 'french polishing' and 'having a facial')

The correct answer is on wikipedia, search for "pegging (sexual practice)" and ultimately links with a supposed practice of boy prostitutes sitting on pegs between clients.

Apparently "Latently Gay Man Desperately Trying to Hold on to His Heterosexuality Despite Being Fucked up the Arse" was dismissed as too long, and "bugg-HER-ry" dismissed as too clever.

Mr ddc"

All this Sexual Deviant malarkey is getting too complicated for me

Gullible Gimp

North Cambs

I've experimented with having something slightly larger than a finger (which I'm not altogether adverse to) inserted in there, but, frankly it just isn't my bag.

Was it a cucumber ? "

Bloody hell no!! More the size of a small girkin, which I believe is related

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"

Mr ddc

Gullible Gimp "

You want to stay off that 'urban dictionary' then, next time Mrs ddc asks if I want to help 'load the washing machine'....

North Cambs

"Originally I assumed that it was pejorative, in the sense that any man or woman would be square not to try it, and we all know that trying to persuade a square peg into a round hole doesn't work.

But I was wrong.

Mr ddc"

That's great and informative stuff - thank you very much

Was it a cucumber ?

Bloody hell no!! More the size of a small girkin, which I believe is related "

Hope it wasn't thinly sliced

I always assumed that it was after the Jake The Peg song (with his extra leg..)

"

Mr ddc

Gullible Gimp

You want to stay off that 'urban dictionary' then, next time Mrs ddc asks if I want to help 'load the washing machine'....

"

Dont tell me she wanted you to do yer load in the Powder Drawer

Gimp

North Cambs

Was it a cucumber ?

Bloody hell no!! More the size of a small girkin, which I believe is related

Hope it wasn't thinly sliced "

I don't think so...certainly didn't feel like it was ....but I can't say for certain what she was shoving up there as I was on all fours and despite what people say, I cannot see out of my arse, only talk out of it

» Add a new message to this topic