FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hit and run

hit and run

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this evening I get home from work, Park my car up outside my house and go inside. 30 minutes later my brother comes tearing through the door shouting for me to get my shoes on, somebody has hit my car and driven off. So I go outside and see a massive dirty scrape up the side of my car, so I quickly snapped a few photos. My brother saw it happen and saw the guy leaving a house just opposite and was delivering food, a quick knock to them revealed he was the driver for the local kebab shop! So down to the kebab shop and we pull up at the same time as him, I jump out and run around to his driver side and see a massive scrape in my cars colour on his wing. I tell him he's hit my f**king car and driven off, at this point he's denying he's hit my car despite the large paint difference. So I walked into his shop and demanded to see the manager who came out and point blank said it was his drivers fault and he will cover the costs.

I don't want to trust him, so I've put a call in to the police to log the incident as it's effectively a hit and run.

Feel so lucky my brother was there at the right time!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Did you get a free kebab?

If you need any further advice, may i suggest contacting Ed Balls. He knows a thing or two about hitting other car(s) and then driving off. Including the (lenient) penalties.

"

If you need any further advice, may i suggest contacting Ed Balls. He knows a thing or two about hitting other car(s) and then driving off. Including the (lenient) penalties. "

Hope it works out for you

Sounds like the owner of the shop runs an ok business and fires the sorry arse who did this.

Sometimes, just sometimes brothers are okay

"

If you need any further advice, may i suggest contacting Ed Balls. He knows a thing or two about hitting other car(s) and then driving off. Including the (lenient) penalties. "

He's not the ex MP for Morley for nothing you know.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It took every ounce of my patience not to punch this guy in his stupid face, never felt rage like it!

"

If you need any further advice, may i suggest contacting Ed Balls. He knows a thing or two about hitting other car(s) and then driving off. Including the (lenient) penalties.

He's not the ex MP for Morley for nothing you know. "

Your a funny fucker

Her

Jeeez i feel that im in an alternate universe tonight, Its like a fucking Hairdressers convention

Gimp

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The drivers insurance will cover it if the shop owner doesn't, hopefully.

This happened to Mr N recently luckily he got the number and reported to the police, the woman who did it obviously had second thoughts as she rang the police herself later that day.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Gravesend's really dodgy

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Jeeez i feel that im in an alternate universe tonight, Its like a fucking Hairdressers convention

Gimp"

Just a little of the back please and don't touch me fringe xx

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I think it's great your brother witnessed it and that you traced the car to its owner.

It's a good ending.

I know adrenalin kicks in and it's good because it helps us to fight ( defense ) but really it's just a car.

The delivery bloke was wrong but could have been panicking about losing his job.

Nice story though. It has a bit of feel good to it.

bad luck with good luck attached xx hope it doesnt give you more grief

Did the police collect samples before he can scrub the paint of and deny everything lol

You lucky, lucky bugger!! I got back to my car yesterday and found someone had scraped right down the passenger side, broken the side indicator and taken my wing mirror clean off.

It was in a car park and the cctv controllers will take 7 days to let me know if they have the incident recorded, although I'm not hopeful.

I'm going to see how much the repairs will be today but I'm expecting something around the £500 mark.

I am not a happy bunny!!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

That was pretty damn lucky. It's irritating when something like that happens.

"That was pretty damn lucky. It's irritating when something like that happens. "

I agree some are not insured to do deliver food as the car's only have private insurance not commercial

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Did you get a free kebab? "

Great minds... Honeypot

» Add a new message to this topic