FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Second chances

Second chances

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going on from another thread...

Do you give anyone a second chance or is it once the doors firmly closed it stays that way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Always give folks a second chance.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I give second chances once I've gotten over whatever it was that pissed me off. There's usually a good explanation why some people act the way they do.

"Always give folks a second chance. "

In any situation?

"I give second chances once I've gotten over whatever it was that pissed me off. There's usually a good explanation why some people act the way they do."

Aint here just

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Going on from another thread...

Do you give anyone a second chance or is it once the doors firmly closed it stays that way?"

It depends on who it is and the circumstances. If we've invested anything of ourselves (time spent) then a reconsideration may be given. If it's someone on here that we've had next to no contact then we just move on

Depends on the reason the door was closed. But a second chance is usually given. Some things are unavoidable.

I mostly give second chance to genuine people. But if I find that the person has lied to me then no. And very very rare do I give a third chance

By *isdirtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

Maybe you could expand on your 'second chance' scenario?

My x never got a second chance after I found out he was cheating on me while I was majorly poorly. I just packed my things and left. The guy im seeing now has had waaaaay too many chances

"Maybe you could expand on your 'second chance' scenario? "

There are plenty of scenarios I don't have one in particular was just a general question going on from another thread

It depends sometimes the door is open other times its slammed shut never to open

"My x never got a second chance after I found out he was cheating on me while I was majorly poorly. I just packed my things and left. The guy im seeing now has had waaaaay too many chances "

My ex never got a second chance either some circumstances you canny give second chances to and im a big believer in they are an ex for a damn good reason

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

It really depends on the context, if they were late to something then sure it's harmless.

If they asked for advice on something I'm knowledgeable about then ignored it and it bit them in the arse, I'd offer it another time if requested but if its was ignored again I would refuse future requests.

If they betrayed my trust it's very hard to gain it again.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Always give folks a second chance.

In any situation?"

No, I meant in a swinging situation.

"Always give folks a second chance.

In any situation?

No, I meant in a swinging situation. "

Aww I see

By *isdirtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

"Maybe you could expand on your 'second chance' scenario?

There are plenty of scenarios I don't have one in particular was just a general question going on from another thread "

In that case it would be up to the individual on how many chances they give or how many times they don't mind being made a fool of. But it has to be remembered that once trust is broken it's a long road to rebuild if at all

Im a 'never look back' person normally once it's done its done. Move on and leave the trash behind

I think trust as to earned and I don't trust many.

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

I have given second chances often as it does depend on what was done in the first place, to get the second chance a white lie is better than a black lie therefore the white lie gets a second chance

even ive needed second chances for some mistakes that ive made

I'm not sure everyone deserves a second chance

.....Some ain't worthy

For some it's even more chances than that. For others they dont get a 2nd

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Do you give anyone a second chance or is it once the doors firmly closed it stays that way?"

Everybody gets one chance and one favour, squander those and I'm afraid it's lost.

Second chance - depends on the situation

I give my friends second chances. Every one else gets the one.

Not if they have betrayed my trust.

Forum Mod

Last time I gave someone a second chance I regretted it

That doesn't mean I'll never give anyone a second chance ever again though

There's rarely anyone in my life that needs one anyway

Some things yes, some things no, any sign of cheating no, friendship love will die quickly.

Her

In regards to a meet we are well aware that life can get in the way. Usually conversing with someone we can get a feel for what kind of person they are. Always nice to give the benefit of the doubt.

-Mrs-

"I think trust as to earned and I don't trust many."

Totally with you on this one

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

"You are the weakest link, goodbye" is how I deal with this swinging malarkey

I did. Unverified couple who agreed to meet and then cancelled due to illness.

Spoke on phone, gave them second chance and one of best meets I've had.

I think you can't beat the feeling of cutting your nose to spite my face. When I was actively meeting, regardless of whom. All my meets were repeat and regular meets may I add.

But if at any point I felt a meet had been dishonest, not stuck to the rules, crossed a line or generally fucked me over in some way, no matter how trivial it seemed. I'd not see them again.

I know my place, I know my purpose, I know my worth!!

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i have given guys a 2nd chance then they fucked me about again so now i dont

There are plenty of scenarios I don't have one in particular was just a general question going on from another thread "

So the thread wasn't yours. You have no story to back up this "second" chance. Wtf!! Pointless threads should have u banned. If u can't think of a topic. Don't bother putting one.

I gave someone three chances, wasted a lot of years, can you ever really trust someone again, it was always on my mind, and was justified in the end.

I always give people a second chance x

I'm a soft fucker (oxymoron alert) i'm up to 8 or more chances with some folks inc family. Baa baa dark shade and all that.

There are plenty of scenarios I don't have one in particular was just a general question going on from another thread

So the thread wasn't yours. You have no story to back up this "second" chance. Wtf!! Pointless threads should have u banned. If u can't think of a topic. Don't bother putting one. "

Canny remember reading the rules where it states it as to be about myself

Feel free not to read or coment.And chill

It depends.. mistakes or fuck ups or general mindlessness then yes..deliberate then much less likely

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Wtf!! Pointless threads should have u banned. If u can't think of a topic. Don't bother putting one. "

Whatever happened to 'light-hearted chat and banter'? I'm not sure any of my threads have ever had much of a point (other than to pass the time)

Anyway OP:

Yes, sometimes, if they're worth it. But generally people benefit from my shit memory and months later I'll forget why I said we should give them a wide berth originally!

Mr ddc

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

depends on what they've done

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Take me for a fool, lie to me , any abuse or taking me for granted and the door will be firmly shut on your arse with not a single thought and no reprieve. Have done it and i don't look back .

Having to change plans or just reshedule meet I've no issues with as just life .Unless constantly for no decent reason .Then I'd just accept meet not going to happen and move on

"Wtf!! Pointless threads should have u banned. If u can't think of a topic. Don't bother putting one.

Whatever happened to 'light-hearted chat and banter'? I'm not sure any of my threads have ever had much of a point (other than to pass the time)

Anyway OP:

Yes, sometimes, if they're worth it. But generally people benefit from my shit memory and months later I'll forget why I said we should give them a wide berth originally!

Mr ddc"

If i was to write a thread it would have to be something I need a solution for or something I'm passionate on an could carry on the "CHAT". Each to there own granted. But I don't see this as light hearted chat. The person who posted this topic has not exactly carried on with the chat either. Theres really nothing to go off... no offence meant to anyone.

So the thread wasn't yours. You have no story to back up this "second" chance. Wtf!! Pointless threads should have u banned. If u can't think of a topic. Don't bother putting one.

Feel free not to read or coment.And chill "

Fair point lol. But how do you yourself continue on a topic you don't really have an interest in. You said yourself that you didn't have a scenario. Ok say a guy inbox u the same question. Would u continue talking to him bout the subject.. i don't meant to come across rude. My apologies.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Depends on who it is and what they've done but I have very little patience for people and can be quite ruthless.

If they've done something intentionally, knowing it would hurt me, they don't get a 2nd chance.

- Amy. x

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Mr ddc

If i was to write a thread it would have to be something I need a solution for or something I'm passionate on an could carry on the "CHAT". Each to there own granted. But I don't see this as light hearted chat. The person who posted this topic has not exactly carried on with the chat either. Theres really nothing to go off... no offence meant to anyone. "

No worries, and none taken, it's just I tend to dip in and out while waiting for the kettle to boil etc. You get to know people from their posts (or you think you do) and after a while the forum becomes like a comfortable pair of slippers.

Well, the Lounge does, the other ones still scare me a little...

Forum Mod

So the thread wasn't yours. You have no story to back up this "second" chance. Wtf!! Pointless threads should have u banned. If u can't think of a topic. Don't bother putting one. "

Smile.....it may make you feel less angry

Feel free not to read or coment.And chill

Fair point lol. But how do you yourself continue on a topic you don't really have an interest in. You said yourself that you didn't have a scenario. Ok say a guy inbox u the same question. Would u continue talking to him bout the subject.. i don't meant to come across rude. My apologies. "

As in my opening post it said going on from another thread...I post all sorts doesn't always have a meaning to me...yes I talk bollox and the forums for me are light hearted.We all use Fab and forums etc our own sweet way...each to their own and like I said no bugger as to read em or comment...I did find your post rather rude tbh...but hey ho

If I've got a lot of time for a person then they can push me quite far before I'll say enough and shut the door. I don't open the door back up, ever. I'm only interested in people who respect me as much as I respect them.

Smile.....it may make you feel less angry "

Lol i do really appreciate your advice. However all my face pic are smiling. And im not an angry person. Just matter of opinions isn't that right !! but now I've gotten something from this THREAD i shall leave you all to it maybe i can be used now as an EXAMPLE for a SECOND CHANCE lol

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Wow.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I suppose it depends on the person and the circumstances.

Life is too short for grudges though, plus I have a terrible memory so forget who is a cunt and who isn't.

"I suppose it depends on the person and the circumstances.

Life is too short for grudges though, plus I have a terrible memory so forget who is a cunt and who isn't."

Do you ever forget who has a cunt & who doesn't?

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I will give second chances, but it's an informed second chance - whatever happened at the first chance will be in my mind.

I give Newcastle united a second chance every bloody season, " That's it never going back", then the season ticket reminder comes in , and its " oh go on then it can't be as bad as last season"

I sometimes struggle to understand the comedy on this forum but am assuming this is an example of it.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Second chances yes, always. Third chances no.

"If I've got a lot of time for a person then they can push me quite far before I'll say enough and shut the door. I don't open the door back up, ever. I'm only interested in people who respect me as much as I respect them."

I sometimes struggle to understand the comedy on this forum but am assuming this is an example of it. "

Hmm no comedy intended that's why. But i sometimes struggle to understand the subjects on this forum when examples aren't given to even have a full decision about the actual topic. It's all good saying 2nd chance. BUT ON WHAT BASIS. And yes u say in general. General cheating. General lying. General tw@ which no doubt u all think I am. But u all no i have a point..

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

no no no no no ........

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

im observant, i let things unfold, i dont change, people who've known me a long time know that, people come in and stay sometimes for a moment a season or a reason...if its for an unpleasant reason i use my gut instinct as to whether its over or not for either party..i don't call it 'chances' i call it a shared journey..because the only constant is change..i avoid drama by silence ..or in the face of maliciousness my 1% mofo comes out,usually if its directed at others..i couldnt care lass about myself... but i have a long fuse and plenty of space around me..dont really need doors the truth always shows itself..and they remove themselves..

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I'm quite decisive but it takes a whole to get there sometimes after all the procrastinating also tend to be stubborn (selling myself here I know! ) but I try let bygones just be though it depends on what caused my initial judgement

I don't tend to be in situations where I need to give people a second chance but if I do the door to communication stays open.

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Second chance means more of the same old shit.

» Add a new message to this topic