FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Conspiracy Theories & More

Conspiracy Theories & More

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a guy who digs deep into this stuff and seek out the truth. One that get's on my wick is "HARRP" aka High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.

It's original intention was to communicate with deep sea submariens and to find oil, but they discovered it could do ALOT more than just that.

I have foudn 2 out of the 3 bases in the UK they are...

Menwith Hill near Harrogate

The second

Capel Dewi, Carmarthenshire, Wales, United Kingdom [which David Cameron opened google Google Earth: +52° 25' 28.26", -4° 00' 19.59".

I cannot track where the base in Carrickfergus Northern Ireland is

For thos ewho think I am insane I'm not I had myself assessed by a team back in 2005 I am 100% SANE!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I have heard of HARP but stating

"For thos ewho think I am insane I'm not I had myself assessed by a team back in 2005 I am 100% SANE! "

undermined your case.

I'm out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1746 it all starts there my friend. A lot to learn .

Try tube

Search for billderberg group. Illumiatie.

New world order. Learn about the big picture. Don't worry about direct energy warfare. You will never find the true reason for harp but it may not be what you think it is. Don't make too many waves in the pond my friend. Look at the big picture especially what's happening in public view.

Glastonbury

I grew up in Glastonbury, dude. Tall tales and using them to make money out of busloads of credulous tourists is part of my childhood.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know about the billderberg group. Illuminati all too much it scares me.

Harrp and chemtrails go arm in arm I see a pattern its simple... They spray chemtrails then HARRP is aimed where they have sprayed to control the weather I mean the mashed potatoe effect oin the clouds same as a ceramic bowl of water put an electrical pulse through it the water vibrates.

I mean chemtrails are REAL why do we become sick last year i had one hell of a nasty flu each one is worse than the last.

"I grew up in Glastonbury, dude. Tall tales and using them to make money out of busloads of credulous tourists is part of my childhood."

You weren't working the crane laying plinths by any chance?

The water will not vibrate. It radiates omes law.

Sir i have also looked into a number of things within this subjects clouds. You need to determinate with an open mind and understand that a large percentage are false flags.

Please do not drain your time on the small flags and try to understand the bigger picture.

If not read "control your chimp " Chris how followed it before the Olympics.

Don't scare yourself too much.

Glastonbury

"I grew up in Glastonbury, dude. Tall tales and using them to make money out of busloads of credulous tourists is part of my childhood.

You weren't working the crane laying plinths by any chance? "

Nahh, too busy watching pilgrims of various shades, Buddhists, goddess worshipers, druids, sufis, fairy types, the Orthodox Church of King Alfred, the Shambala lot, sundry hippies... even those nutters who used to sit at the bottom of the High street with copper pyramids on their heads...

God knows, people don;t half believe some toot.

"I grew up in Glastonbury, dude. Tall tales and using them to make money out of busloads of credulous tourists is part of my childhood.

Nahh, too busy watching pilgrims of various shades, Buddhists, goddess worshipers, druids, sufis, fairy types, the Orthodox Church of King Alfred, the Shambala lot, sundry hippies... even those nutters who used to sit at the bottom of the High street with copper pyramids on their heads...

God knows, people don;t half believe some toot. "

So what you're saying is you already had adequate manpower, - no need for the crane hire!

Glastonbury

God knows, people don;t half believe some toot.

So what you're saying is you already had adequate manpower, - no need for the crane hire! "

Lol - something like that. Despite (or possibly because of) an childhood interest in mysteries, secret societies & the occult I retain a healthy skepticism about anything 'crypto-' these days.

Crypto is fun. Used to work in tidworth and salsbury. A303 was my path to work and your right some funny folk out there. Each to there own.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I'm a guy who digs deep into this stuff and seek out the truth. One that get's on my wick is "HARRP" aka High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.

It's original intention was to communicate with deep sea submariens and to find oil, but they discovered it could do ALOT more than just that.

The second

Capel Dewi, Carmarthenshire, Wales, United Kingdom [which David Cameron opened google Google Earth: +52° 25' 28.26", -4° 00' 19.59".

For thos ewho think I am insane I'm not I had myself assessed by a team back in 2005 I am 100% SANE!

"

10 years is a long time.

I don't believe all we are told but also don't believe everything is s conspiracy either!

There are some good theories out there, I'm sure some of them have hit the nail on the head. But there are also a lot of crackpots and they tend to undermine / deflect from the credible stuff - maybe the crazies are put there by "them" to discredit the real theories?

What I've found is that anyone 'researching' theories will tend to believe anything that supports their notion, but reject anything offering evidence against it. Sometimes it is difficult to be subjective on these things, you either believe or you don't when the truth is probably somewhere in the middle?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I have a somewhat open mind but when anyone can post anything on the net, including governments - who make use of conspiracy theories all the time - it does pay to make critical evaluations of what you see.

Very very true.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Should I put my Tin-Foil Hat on?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

OP, not being able to find third base is not something to shout about in this community....

Think there's a conspiracy here

The key word is theory.

Debunk a conspiracy at your peril. You will get accused of having a closed mind and they don't see the irony.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"The key word is theory.

Debunk a conspiracy at your peril. You will get accused of having a closed mind and they don't see the irony. "

Cliched Quote: I have an open mind. It's just no SO open that everything has fallen out.

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Conspiracy Theories: For when you don't have enough sh*t going on in your head and you just need more.

I have a thread idea....

Government has sanctioned the reforming of the 77brigade to helpwin the hearts against the isis. Went very public about it and was covered in every newspaper as a good thing. 77 brigade was the propaganda arm of the army use during the world wars.

So, at a time when they are decimating our armed forces, and stripping every asset they have to pay the bills, they are putting money into an army unit designed purely to push government propaganda on the web,while posing as general public.

This isn't a conspiracy, the government and newspapers were very public about it.

State funded propaganda.

Conspiracy bit would be they formed this after nearly losing the referendum in scotland due to social media showing people what was actually happening on the streets rather than towing the wetminster line.

Chemtrails(the spraying of aluminium sulphate) were actually proposed by a Nobel winning physicist at a UN conference on climate change years ago, his idea was to reflect high level radiation and thus slow the impact of c02.

As for harrp systems Norway has one and its used for weather research, I've actually been round it!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm with James Randi on stuff like this

I believe a few.

Diana was killed on purpose.

MH370 was shot down.

BBC was caught saying something happened on 9/11 before it happened.

LHO didn't kill jfk.

An alien craft was recovered in Roswell.

And Facebook is the best intelligence gathering service out there.

People willingly give info on everything they like/hate, put pictures up, etc.

"I believe a few.

MH370 was shot down.

LHO didn't kill jfk.

"

.Iagree

Mh370 was almost definitely shot down

911 errr mmm yes and no

Diana, yeah I can see the argument

Alien craft/visitation, I'm actually a big believer in some of it, the trouble is you get the insane people who just jump in with... I've been probed

JFK was in my opinion, one giant conspiracy, which remains a mystery

"I believe a few.

MH370 was shot down.

LHO didn't kill jfk.

.Iagree

911 errr mmm yes and no

Alien craft/visitation, I'm actually a big believer in some of it, the trouble is you get the insane people who just jump in with... I've been probed

JFK was in my opinion, one giant conspiracy, which remains a mystery"

Most women have been probed on here!

Ba dum tish

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I hope you all realise 'they' are monitoring this?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

sometimes it like la la land in here..

disclaimer; never been certified as 'sane' so could be talking bollocks..

"I have heard of HARP but stating

undermined your case.

I'm out. "

Omg.

Conspiracy theorists just make me chuckle .....

"I hope you all realise 'they' are monitoring this?"

You are in fact correct.... No conspiracy there

By *angerousEyesMan  over a year ago

weston

"I believe a few.

MH370 was shot down.

LHO didn't kill jfk.

"

Great joke apart from LHO maybe.

[Removed by poster at 22/07/15 11:07:30]

Osama is still alive no evidence of body

9/11 US government plot against extremists to have a reason to attack them, inside job.

Moon landing filmed in area 51

I know many will disagree but we have to agree to disagree. Its like religion we are not all believers.

"OP, not being able to find third base is not something to shout about in this community...."

"Osama is still alive no evidence of body

9/11 US government plot against extremists to have a reason to attack them, inside job.

I know many will disagree but we have to agree to disagree. Its like religion we are not all believers. "

I think they probably did fake quite a few of the moon landing photos but they did it because all there's turned out like shit holiday snaps...... And when you've just spent 1.2 trillion doing something, people like photos of it!

"I believe a few.

MH370 was shot down.

LHO didn't kill jfk.

.Iagree

911 errr mmm yes and no

JFK was in my opinion, one giant conspiracy, which remains a mystery"

I've been probed many times. But what can you expect when your stark bollocks naked with your arse in the air and lots of men in the room?

"I believe a few.

MH370 was shot down.

LHO didn't kill jfk.

Great joke apart from LHO maybe."

Actually even the US government at last official account said jfk involved a conspiracy of two or more people!.

And that's the government, they wouldn't tell you even if they knew!

I know many will disagree but we have to agree to disagree. Its like religion we are not all believers. .

I think they probably did fake quite a few of the moon landing photos but they did it because all there's turned out like shit holiday snaps...... And when you've just spent 1.2 trillion doing something, people like photos of it!"

Yes especially that fag that stand still, also did you watch the documentary? To many people died, was it cos they was gonna tell the truth?.

I know many will disagree but we have to agree to disagree. Its like religion we are not all believers. .

I think they probably did fake quite a few of the moon landing photos but they did it because all there's turned out like shit holiday snaps...... And when you've just spent 1.2 trillion doing something, people like photos of it!Yes especially that fag that stand still, also did you watch the documentary? To many people died, was it cos they was gonna tell the truth?."

It's hard to get a fag going up there!.

No I think they died because it was a really really difficult thing to do and your going to make mistakes doing really difficult things

I think they probably did fake quite a few of the moon landing photos but they did it because all there's turned out like shit holiday snaps...... And when you've just spent 1.2 trillion doing something, people like photos of it!Yes especially that fag that stand still, also did you watch the documentary? To many people died, was it cos they was gonna tell the truth?..

No I think they died because it was a really really difficult thing to do and your going to make mistakes doing really difficult things"

By the way I meant flag there, typo.

That's right it was pretty difficult thing to do, I forgot why russia didn't do it but they said no one could do it at that time.

I think they probably did fake quite a few of the moon landing photos but they did it because all there's turned out like shit holiday snaps...... And when you've just spent 1.2 trillion doing something, people like photos of it!Yes especially that fag that stand still, also did you watch the documentary? To many people died, was it cos they was gonna tell the truth?..

No I think they died because it was a really really difficult thing to do and your going to make mistakes doing really difficult thingsBy the way I meant flag there, typo.

That's right it was pretty difficult thing to do, I forgot why russia didn't do it but they said no one could do it at that time."

Can you explain how the mirrors were put up there, that are still being used today for telemetry?

No I think they died because it was a really really difficult thing to do and your going to make mistakes doing really difficult thingsBy the way I meant flag there, typo.

That's right it was pretty difficult thing to do, I forgot why russia didn't do it but they said no one could do it at that time.

Can you explain how the mirrors were put up there, that are still being used today for telemetry?"

No I cant explain that, maibe it was done in a later mission and not the moon landing one?.

That's right it was pretty difficult thing to do, I forgot why russia didn't do it but they said no one could do it at that time."

Yeah I know I was just having a laugh with you.

Yes it was an unbelievably hard task that many just considered impossible, I think the astronaut who died in the fire was more likely to be blowing the whistle on the crazy health and safety than nasa bumping off descenters.

But to do difficult things sometimes it involves some crazy health and safety

They couldn't, doesn't mean nobody could. If it was a massive conspiracy, the USSR would have blown it apart years ago. As for the deaths, people die all the time, especially in aeronautics, space aeronautics and flying experimental craft.

Nothing to see here!

They couldn't, doesn't mean nobody could. If it was a massive conspiracy, the USSR would have blown it apart years ago. As for the deaths, people die all the time, especially in aeronautics, space aeronautics and flying experimental craft.

Nothing to see here!"

That's right but these were not just the austronoughts but people on the ground that worked on the project and in offices, bit strange tho, they were all highly ranked, it wasn't the average joe on the space program.

I think there was eleven men who walked on the moon in the four? Missions that went there!

If you really just pulled the biggest con ever.... Would you really keep chancing your luck

Nothing to see here!That's right but these were not just the austronoughts but people on the ground that worked on the project and in offices, bit strange tho, they were all highly ranked, it wasn't the average joe on the space program."

Coincidences do happen. Too many people involved to bump people off without the conspiracy still being revealed. You would have had to kill thousands.

Oh yes, the telemetry? They started using the mirrors as soon as they were in position!

"I think there was eleven men who walked on the moon in the four? Missions that went there!

If you really just pulled the biggest con ever.... Would you really keep chancing your luck "

YEs about 11 or so and not sure there as it was back in the days, but yes strange aint it.

The technology used for the initial moon landing and subsequent ones, hadn't advanced to any great extent.

By *yrano15Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Re : HAARP- this project was an attempt to exploit a phenomenon well known to Ham radio users- "skyywave bounce " used for long distance communication and to extend it's use for over the horizon radar applications- hence the location in high northern latitudes to be able to see deep into the then Soviet Union and detect missile launches- check out the Russian woodpecker for the soviet equivalent system

As for weather modification and Chemtrails- cloud seeding using silver iodide has been common knowledge for decades but the cost of producing worthwhile weather results was prohibitive

Having said all that- beaming megawatts of EM radiation into the ionosphere may have helped to propagate some nice northern lights on occasion

Ref roswell: read operation paper clip

Now public

Turns the whole conception of conspiracy theorys upside down.

False flags can have a twin purpose.

The aircraft that was recovered in roswell and it is heavily debated now. This aircraft was designed by those of paper clip. It was a a major triumph in the secret world of avionic history. It had to be false flagged as so that other nations could not learn anything of the new hardware. The aircraft that was designed and flown could reach a velocity of mach 5. Its primary role was as a spy plane and it was later redesigned into a bombing capacity. at the time leading leading up to the need for such an aircraft were things such like. The initial build up for nuclear capabilities had begun with the ussr and troops were encountering various forms of people trying to find secret locations. Nutters still try and do it to date. They are secret for a reason and must stay that way. Yes miss 10 years is too long in a physiological view point. Love wind flew over the cuckoos nest.

Anyhow sir when some thing secret happens. False flags are put out not to trick the netters but to mislead possibly a foreign power from gaining the real Intel on our future plans operations designs crypto or other things that we do to protect our selfs from future attacks.

If you really want to scare your self get d*unk. Get onto the first train you see and stay on it until it stops. Then you too will truly be in the same mindset as scriber.

Obie 1 the English teacher cut and paste is impressively fitting into all threads well done sir.

Last 2. Disappointed in the negative view on our armed forces. Please focus your distaste towards the real war mongrel. Politicians. The British army is the only army in the world that has never been defeated by a communist country and we are proud. If your indecisive on this visit hedly court and you may change your mind.

Last point and it has been said above. Conspiracy theorys. Clue is in the word. If your interested in further research. Don't look at the small picture (false flags). Look at the big picture. Said that before

Save yourself a lot of time and not worry. Just enjoy life. YingYang.

Sorry for my poor grammar punctuation and spelling as i too was in the forces.

Spot on pal. Yes the above mentioned have now been released under the public information act and at their time were false flagged. Conspiracys in lamen terms are designed too mislead throw tracks of counter measure. Can be good very Dan brown in the fact that reality is mixed with fictions causing confusion and misdirection. You interest is clear and your retention on this subject is well balanced. Forget about the small fish. 1746NWO Bush family especially the Nazi grandfather. Mertal and her blood lines tip search for wolf. American presidents family connections. Royal blood lines and see how they are all connected then look at the bilderberg groups nominal roll and it my shock. Like reading a good book.

"I know about the billderberg group. Illuminati all too much it scares me.

Harrp and chemtrails go arm in arm I see a pattern its simple... They spray chemtrails then HARRP is aimed where they have sprayed to control the weather I mean the mashed potatoe effect oin the clouds same as a ceramic bowl of water put an electrical pulse through it the water vibrates.

I mean chemtrails are REAL why do we become sick last year i had one hell of a nasty flu each one is worse than the last. "

You become sick with the flu because of the enfluenza virus not imaginary chemicals

"I'm a guy who digs deep into this stuff and seek out the truth. One that get's on my wick is "HARRP" aka High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.

The second

"

By dig deep you mean, has done absolutely nothing be read misinformed dribble on the Internet?

"Should I put my Tin-Foil Hat on? "

Do you know a hilarious but trial bit of research that was done by a bored MIT physics team a tin foil hat actually directs and focuses radio waves into the brain of the wearer with the greatest effect being the spectrum sections reserved for government use :p

So the tin foil hat actually helps them steal your thoughts :p

"I believe a few.

MH370 was shot down.

LHO didn't kill jfk.

.Iagree

911 errr mmm yes and no

JFK was in my opinion, one giant conspiracy, which remains a mystery

Most women have been probed on here!

Ba dum tish"

Roswell an other thread. Everything else spot on and someone please borrow me an aliens outfit

By *layer oneMan  over a year ago

mirfield

ive never heard of the "HARRP" Program but I do know about Menwith Hill near Harrogate lot of secrets go on there

Part of me feels drawn to some conspiracy theories. The Sputniks and Yuri Gagarin were "allowed" to get ahead in the space race because the USA wanted to have a precedent in law over the sovereign nature of airspace.

I don't think that politicians have much to do with conspiracies except that they are useful fall guys. They are expendable. The bulk of politicians i have known (quite a few) are as thick as two short planks because of inbreeding, nepotism and group think. The higher echelons of the Civil Service is where the real power lies. The unofficial old boys network.

"ive never heard of the "HARRP" Program but I do know about Menwith Hill near Harrogate lot of secrets go on there

"

Menwith was a cia listening station, they sat and listened in on every single phone/radio/satellite conversation made in northern Europe!

It's pretty much run down now as most convos go on the net or mobile phones and they use a whole different system to monitor those!

you say you seek out the truth and then go on to talk about chemtrails

good bye and good luck.

truth is not something you will find if you are trawling youtube videos on the subject

There are organisations run by men who promise that, amongst other things, if you contribute to their organisation and do what they tell you to do, they will see you have a great time in a wonderful place after you die.

They cannot however prove any of what they say so demand you trust them implicitly. Strangely, probably due to a weakness in human psychology, many people do this and dedicate their real lives to these organisations. They have billions of members.

Perhaps their greatest success comes from grooming children to follow them before the children have the intellect and experience to make their own free judgement.

Of greater concern is Governments throughout the world support and protect these organisations whilst the politicians pledged to protect their people openly flaunt their membership of these organisations.

Amazingly some people are so taken in by their belief in what these organisations say that they are prepared to kill themselves, and others, when instructed.

What was that about Harrp?

The greatest stories on government actions are actually right there in the open, they just get skirted around by history!

You would think a US president discussing a nuclear attack on a third world country would be a well known part of history, not really hardly anybody's ever heard the conversation despite it bring widely available.

Cabinet plans to blow up there citizens, crash planes into them, assassinate fellow leaders, control their citizens, steal other countries secrets, coup's,coup detats ... There all widely available on released government documents.

The truth is sometimes far more bizaree than fiction and theory's

I'd love to go to area 51 and spend a night outside with all the skywatchers.

Glastonbury

Boo!

Dusty Springfield - Spooky

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7QzxYAjgNc

By *at2Couple  over a year ago

north Down

"1746 it all starts there my friend. A lot to learn .

Try tube

Search for billderberg group. Illumiatie.

New world order. Learn about the big picture. Don't worry about direct energy warfare. You will never find the true reason for harp but it may not be what you think it is. Don't make too many waves in the pond my friend. Look at the big picture especially what's happening in public view. "

I think they probably did fake quite a few of the moon landing photos but they did it because all there's turned out like shit holiday snaps...... And when you've just spent 1.2 trillion doing something, people like photos of it!"

NASSA spent over 40million on designing a pen that work in zero gravity. The Russian astronauts used pencils.

"ive never heard of the "HARRP" Program but I do know about Menwith Hill near Harrogate lot of secrets go on there

Menwith was a cia listening station, they sat and listened in on every single phone/radio/satellite conversation made in northern Europe!

For decades the Russians have and still do fly bear aircraft over the north sea daily monitoring the complete electronic spectrum. Everybody is listening. Its no secret. What they do to us we do to them but the difference is. We are good at it. Still walking round that fence my friend.

It's pretty much run down now as most convos go on the net or mobile phones and they use a whole different system to monitor those!"

I think they probably did fake quite a few of the moon landing photos but they did it because all there's turned out like shit holiday snaps...... And when you've just spent 1.2 trillion doing something, people like photos of it!

NASSA spent over 40million on designing a pen that work in zero gravity. The Russian astronauts used pencils. "

Money is the direct input of labour.

The Russians had labour but no money?.

The Russians used huge amounts of man power to get uri into space, it's the same as spending lots of money in reality.

Have you ever seen the film, ice station zebra...

We took our film made by our German scientists and put it in your camera made by your German scientists and put it their satellite made by their German scientists!!.

Werner von Braun is a Nazi but he's our Nazi

NASSA spent over 40million on designing a pen that work in zero gravity. The Russian astronauts used pencils. "

The reason the Americans didn't use pencils is they couldn't risk bits if graphite floating around and getting into circuitry.

Oh is it that obvious and out there that every thing we have ever been taught or all we believe in are all thoughts that have been taught to us to conform to societies through education and law. Almost sounds like predictive programming. Pmsl matrix theory.Your quotes above can be reflected through religious beliefs and those that do are known as sheep. The enlightened ones yes are there and very much in control. There is a reason for everything some will be false flagged some to deceive etc but we determinate what we think individually as is the truth as best as we logically can and this reflects in our actions and thoughts. This in my personal view is predictive programming. My avise would be& im sucker for theorem. Don't scare your self switching off the predictive programming machine helps (tv). Go out into the world explore and enjoy everything you possibly can. Love those who love you. Walk with the sheep and don't make big waves.Love thy neighbour. Ich libre dich mine shots. XX

Going to put a thread in relation to micro biology. Zzzzzzz no i would appreciate any views at all and this will blow your mind or not. Best theory I've found to date that will not scare you but may be of use to you or others you care for.

Love the lounge.

To quote the programming..... Humans are a strange bunch and were at our best when things are at there worst. Diametrically speaking we might be at our worst because things are at there best!

Your not being controlled by anyone except your genetics, maybe the genetics are your matrix?.

Either way intelligence trumps genetics.

If a group of super clever people are out there controlling the world, quite frankly they've done a shit job.

Glastonbury

What an interesting word:

Pareidolia - a tendency to see patterns and shapes in random occurrences

Chin chin i raised my glass to you and your quote. Im very tipsy but yes sir. You are spot on. My interests in this just purely out of interest and not solely on belief. As individually our beliefs are our own but our thoughts can be shaped. Its healthy to be inquisitive and great to talk to others about about various thoughts. By no means am i trying to SHAPE anybody in their train of mind. Your views are correct sir thank you.

"What an interesting word:

Pareidolia - a tendency to see patterns and shapes in random occurrences"

Have you ever heard of the divine sir.

If so i would like your thoughts.

Thank you

"What an interesting word:

Pareidolia - a tendency to see patterns and shapes in random occurrences"

We are incredible at spotting patterns it's where a lot of our advancement comes from.

But we're so good at it we tend to spot things that aren't there too.

The guy that a beautiful mind was based on suffered from this later in his life he said he kept seeing mathematical patterns in news papers etc that lead to him beleving in secret conspiricies and messages.

One of the big reasons behind conspiricy theories is that people find it hard to deal with the realisation that we live in true chaos, and they're much happier to belive there are big over arching plans moving everything along, even if they're evil plans. Than the horrifying realisation that there is no plan, no one is guiding everything and it's all just a mess as everyone reacts to everyone else's actions.

Yes i know but these platforms will not ever be a discussion in this forum.

Micro biology !

Has anybody discovered the alternative use for. 33% food base hydrogen provide and if so found it crazy that the government has passed law to remove to from public purchase.

Look into it. Its out there for all to view and are you kidding that not one doctor or micro biologist has ever discovered this. Oh! Maybe they don't want a cure as they are making too much money for the pharmacist billionaires.

Any views please

Flat Earth Theory , some very logical points are made for the case

"Yes i know but these platforms will not ever be a discussion in this forum.

Micro biology !

Has anybody discovered the alternative use for. 33% food base hydrogen provide and if so found it crazy that the government has passed law to remove to from public purchase.

Look into it. Its out there for all to view and are you kidding that not one doctor or micro biologist has ever discovered this. Oh! Maybe they don't want a cure as they are making too much money for the pharmacist billionaires.

Sorry predictive text hydrogen peroxide

Any views please "

"Yes i know but these platforms will not ever be a discussion in this forum.

Micro biology !

Any views please "

Dunno what you mean by food Base hydrogen peroxide.

But I imagine if it has been removed from sale at a certain concentration (which I don't belive it has) would be because you can mix it with chibbati flour and make a pretty good explosive that has been used in terrorist attacks.

I can't be arsed googling your very vague reference to biology and cures but I'm going to wager you've seen an in vitro study that shows it affects cnacer or aids or some other thing.

But you probably don't understand that in vitro studies do not apply in nearly all cases.

Mainly because in vitro bleach "cures" nearly every disease.

Of course if you ever managed to dose your own cells with the same concentration you'd be dead several times over which is why most medical researchers get annoyed when the press run stories on in vitro studies.

Chappati typo.

Can you explain how the mirrors were put up there, that are still being used today for telemetry?"

Projected vision.

Presumption incorrect. All i wanted was your views if any. Im not a biologist but i am interested in this.

Had enough bombs to last a life time so don't wish to replicate any more.

Getting late or early and my day must begin. Good night everybody. Some interesting chat.

By *nFairnessMan  over a year ago

The Four Corners

while some conspiracies have merit i find much more pleasure in untying myself from the constructs of society. these things are part of duality to counteract the equal and opposite. ( yes it correlates with energy)... social dynamics energetics and such forth are a lot less ' mentally demanding' and dense as arguing and trying to persuade people that a minority of the world is out for control. the fact you acknowledge it gives it power.

"Presumption incorrect. All i wanted was your views if any. Im not a biologist but i am interested in this.

Had enough bombs to last a life time so don't wish to replicate any more.

Getting late or early and my day must begin. Good night everybody. Some interesting chat. "

View on what though. An undiscovered biological use for hydrogen peroxide?

That's going to be pretty hard to search for...

"while some conspiracies have merit i find much more pleasure in untying myself from the constructs of society. these things are part of duality to counteract the equal and opposite. ( yes it correlates with energy)... social dynamics energetics and such forth are a lot less ' mentally demanding' and dense as arguing and trying to persuade people that a minority of the world is out for control. the fact you acknowledge it gives it power."

In English please? I'm not daft but so many words thrown together. WTF does "social dynamics energetics" mean? "Duality to counteract the equal and opposite" - give me a clue.

Its not meant to be a criticism but you have a point to make and i would love to understand it.

"while some conspiracies have merit i find much more pleasure in untying myself from the constructs of society. these things are part of duality to counteract the equal and opposite. ( yes it correlates with energy)... social dynamics energetics and such forth are a lot less ' mentally demanding' and dense as arguing and trying to persuade people that a minority of the world is out for control. the fact you acknowledge it gives it power.

In English please? I'm not daft but so many words thrown together. WTF does "social dynamics energetics" mean? "Duality to counteract the equal and opposite" - give me a clue.

Its not meant to be a criticism but you have a point to make and i would love to understand it."

It means.....

Somebody's been on the dmt again

Can you explain how the mirrors were put up there, that are still being used today for telemetry?

Projected vision. "

Eh??? The point of the mirror is to bounce a laser off it, measure the speed it takes to return and calculate the distance it travelled. That's all they are for.

» Add a new message to this topic