FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Attention

Attention

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In couple profiles all the women seem to get all the attention. I don't think it's fair on the male half. I definitely think it gets to the point that guys stop bothering with the site or trying to have a chat. Would many of you guys would agree?

Jill x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

LOOK

Glastonbury

AT

Glastonbury

ME

Glastonbury

(that kinda shit?)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In couple profiles all the women seem to get all the attention. I don't think it's fair on the male half. I definitely think it gets to the point that guys stop bothering with the site or trying to have a chat. Would many of you guys would agree?

Jill x

"

It might have something to do with the fact that you have mainly all photos of the female on your profile and only cock pictures of the male. Therefore meaning there isn't really anything to attract someone to be interested in the male. Apologies if you weren't actually referring to your own experiences on here. T x

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

lol OP you have just asked 'guys' specifically a question about guys on couples profiles. For the most... Guys will be interested in the women on couples profiles...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In couple profiles all the women seem to get all the attention. I don't think it's fair on the male half. I definitely think it gets to the point that guys stop bothering with the site or trying to have a chat. Would many of you guys would agree?

Jill x

"

Why only have pics of the female then?

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Jill x

Why only have pics of the female then?"

pmsl - is there? lolo not even looked. Brilliant.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Jill x

"

A little confused by your post to be honest. Couples tend to contact couples and usually want to be attracted to both parties. Not sure why the male half would decidenot to bother... He's usually more interested in the woman.

Surely it would actually make sense for the women to get fed up, as pics of the male half are somewhat rare. Not all women on here are interested in other women

We both have pics and both chat to either half of couples

» Add a new message to this topic