FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > can we have

can we have

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ire_blade OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

A happy fun day today. To be honest I'm getting so bored we all the arguments back biting and bitching so i propose we all try to make sombody smile today and as a price who ever makes me laff the most can have my body. Now come on that's funny

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

No. Fuck off with your positive attitude YACK

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A happy fun day today. To be honest I'm getting so bored we all the arguments back biting and bitching so i propose we all try to make sombody smile today and as a price who ever makes me laff the most can have my body. Now come on that's funny "

I'd better be deadly serious then

"A happy fun day today. To be honest I'm getting so bored we all the arguments back biting and bitching so i propose we all try to make sombody smile today and as a price who ever makes me laff the most can have my body. Now come on that's funny "

I'd better try & make you cry then

Manchester

"A happy fun day today. To be honest I'm getting so bored we all the arguments back biting and bitching so i propose we all try to make sombody smile today and as a price who ever makes me laff the most can have my body. Now come on that's funny

I'd better be deadly serious then "

Please do. Id forgot to say that was a female only offer the lads get meg uo there

Manchester

"A happy fun day today. To be honest I'm getting so bored we all the arguments back biting and bitching so i propose we all try to make sombody smile today and as a price who ever makes me laff the most can have my body. Now come on that's funny

I'd better try & make you cry then "

Wont be to hard

How do you make a bear cross?

Nail two together.

Admit it- I am now top of your shag list, aren't I!

Manchester

How do you make a bear cross?

Nail two together.

Admit it- I am now top of your shag list, aren't I!"

Nothing new there sweet cheeks

Hereabouts

Please do. Id forgot to say that was a female only offer the lads get meg uo there "

You're selling me for your happiness? I dislike you

Manchester

Please do. Id forgot to say that was a female only offer the lads get meg uo there

You're selling me for your happiness? I dislike you "

I was giving you away didn't think people would pay

Hereabouts

I was giving you away didn't think people would pay "

I'm saying your happiness is the payment. You're mean

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I too would love to see an end to all the bitching and back biting (bum biting's still ok). It is starting to get really boring. Then again I'd also like to see world peace one day

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Posting on an Internet forum and expecting happiness and light? We need to have a talk...

This is for people to feel superior at other people's expense and to propose half baked urban myths as truths.

Happiness is gained by putting the internet down and going outside with your face high into the rain, getting all wet and jumping in puddles or climbing trees. Going to the shop and getting some delicious food and sitting in the sun/rain with a gin and tonic at 11am.

Internet forums are not where happiness is found.

Smilie welsh boy here

I was giving you away didn't think people would pay "

Oooh bladey your so cruel

Manchester

I'm saying your happiness is the payment. You're mean "

Everyone can see the lurve between us so stop fighting it. Resistance is futile

I too would love to see an end to all the bitching and back biting (bum biting's still ok). It is starting to get really boring. Then again I'd also like to see world peace one day "

Where's the socks gone

Hereabouts

I'm saying your happiness is the payment. You're mean

Everyone can see the lurve between us so stop fighting it. Resistance is futile "

You bloody wish! You're in my bad books mister!!

Manchester

Posting on an Internet forum and expecting happiness and light? We need to have a talk...

This is for people to feel superior at other people's expense and to propose half baked urban myths as truths.

Happiness is gained by putting the internet down and going outside with your face high into the rain, getting all wet and jumping in puddles or climbing trees. Going to the shop and getting some delicious food and sitting in the sun/rain with a gin and tonic at 11am.

Internet forums are not where happiness is found."

I much prefer kachup on my chips if thats ok with you piss lrave a nasty after tast

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Sadly it would appear Humour is in short supply

Anyway I still haven't received the gold card and instructions on how to break back on to a closed thread

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"No. Fuck off with your positive attitude YACK "

I just spluttered my coffee over the keyboard reading that... lol

Manchester

Anyway I still haven't received the gold card and instructions on how to break back on to a closed thread

"

Id love to tell you but then id have to shoot you sorry

Bristol

I much prefer kachup on my chips if thats ok with you piss lrave a nasty after tast"

With the greatest of respect, I have no idea what you just said.

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

'.?o ? o ? o ? Blow's Happy? o ? o ? o ?Horny ?o ?o ?o ?Sexy? o ?? o ?? o ?Sexy? o ? o ?? o ?Bubbles ? o ?? o ?? All over the Room o ?o ?o ?o ?o ?o ?Now let's get naked o ?o ?o

Manchester

"No. Fuck off with your positive attitude YACK

I just spluttered my coffee over the keyboard reading that... lol "

Do you always spit i prefer a swollower myself

Back biting and bitching on here??? Noooooooo way ...one solution ignore them...life's pretty damn good when you do...

I much prefer kachup on my chips if thats ok with you piss lrave a nasty after tast

With the greatest of respect, I have no idea what you just said."

He said he likes ketchup on his chips, piss leaves a nasty after taste

Was I right bladey??

Manchester

With the greatest of respect, I have no idea what you just said."

With the greatest of respect I don't care as im sure everyone else got my meaning quite easily. Sorry but I'm not biting today so please take your little digs elsewhere. Thank you and goodbye

Come over here I think you might be ticle-ish....

Manchester

Was I right bladey??"

10 out of 10 my sweet

Manchester

Come over here I think you might be ticle-ish...."

Wohoo I like being tickled

Was I right bladey??

10 out of 10 my sweet "

Woohoooo 100 points to me

Bristol

With the greatest of respect I don't care as im sure everyone else got my meaning quite easily. Sorry but I'm not biting today so please take your little digs elsewhere. Thank you and goodbye"

No no no, I honestly did not know what you meant and was hoping you may elaborate.

There was no need to take that as a dig.

Goodness, being nice is hard sometimes.

Clearly ignoring works

Manchester

Was I right bladey??

10 out of 10 my sweet

Woohoooo 100 points to me "

Or 10 steps closer to my prize mwhahaha

Manchester

"Back biting and bitching on here??? Noooooooo way ...one solution ignore them...life's pretty damn good when you do... "

Or block

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Here's one of my favourite long jokes, and at no added cost, my favourite one liner...

One day, in line at the works cafeteria, Jack says to Bill behind him,

'My elbow hurts like hell. I suppose I'd better see a doctor!'

Listen mate ; don't waste your time down at the surgery, Mike replies.

There's a diagnostic computer at Tesco. Just give it a urine sample

and the computer will tell you what's wrong, and what to do about it.

It takes ten seconds and only costs five quid....a lot quicker and

better than a doctor and you get Clubcard points'.

So Jack collects a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to Tesco.

He deposits five pounds and the computer lights up and asks for the

urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits.

Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout:

'You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy

activity. It will improve in two weeks'.

That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Jack

began wondering if the computer could be fooled....

He mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples

from his wife and daughter, and 'pleasured himself' into the mixture for

good measure. Jack hurried back to Tesco, eager to check what would

happen.

He deposits five pounds, pours in his concoction, and awaits the

results with a grin. The computer prints the following:

1) Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.

2) Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.

3) Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.

4) Your wife is pregnant. Twins. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.

5) And if you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never

get better....

Thank you for shopping at Tesco

I used to be a necrophiliac, until this rotten cunt split on me

Manchester

"Clearly ignoring works "

Come here and give me a hug. I could never ignore you xx

Was I right bladey??

10 out of 10 my sweet

Or 10 steps closer to my prize mwhahaha "

Please don't say you laughed

here

Id love to tell you but then id have to shoot you sorry "

Hmmmm ok (strokes chin, and considers what it will take to extract the information)....

"Here's one of my favourite long jokes, and at no added cost, my favourite one liner...

happen.

get better....

"

Haha love it

Hereabouts

Hmmmm ok (strokes chin, and considers what it will take to extract the information).... "

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW NEERRRRRR

Flagrante

"No. Fuck off with your positive attitude YACK

I just spluttered my coffee over the keyboard reading that... lol

Do you always spit i prefer a swollower myself "

I am a natural born swallower so have found this whole experience quite distressing!!!

Manchester

"Here's one of my favourite long jokes, and at no added cost, my favourite one liner...

happen.

get better....

I used to be a necrophiliac, until this rotten cunt split on me

"

Hmmmm ok (strokes chin, and considers what it will take to extract the information).... "

It's so easy to do

Manchester

Was I right bladey??

10 out of 10 my sweet

Please don't say you laughed "

Historicaly so well guess your fucked

"Back biting and bitching on here??? Noooooooo way ...one solution ignore them...life's pretty damn good when you do...

Or block "

Yes there's that too

Bristol

Was I right bladey??"

Lol I am a brown sauce aficionado myself.

Was I right bladey??

10 out of 10 my sweet

Historicaly so well guess your fucked "

Sorry you're message couldn't be read, this user is no longer on site (UNLOS)

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

That is all.

A

Was I right bladey??

Lol I am a brown sauce aficionado myself."

Brown sauce noooooo

RED

RED

RED

"

That is all.

A"

How long did it take you to get those in the right place

Flagrante

"

That is all.

Impressive....multiple-emoticomming...

A"

Bristol

Was I right bladey??

Brown sauce noooooo

RED

RED

RED

"

My grandparents used to have fruity sauce. An HP invention. That was an experience.

What about French toast? Red or brown?

here

Hmmmm ok (strokes chin, and considers what it will take to extract the information)....

It's so easy to do "

I think I know... but I'm scared to try it just in case it sets of alarms, and the helicopters swoop in to extract me....

It's so easy to do

I think I know... but I'm scared to try it just in case it sets of alarms, and the helicopters swoop in to extract me....

"

Go on be a devil

Was I right bladey??

Brown sauce noooooo

RED

RED

RED

My grandparents used to have fruity sauce. An HP invention. That was an experience.

What about French toast? Red or brown?"

Red or brown French toast how do you do that then

Bristol

Was I right bladey??

Brown sauce noooooo

RED

RED

RED

What about French toast? Red or brown?

Red or brown French toast how do you do that then "

Forgive me assumed knowledge.

You make the French toast and then spread the colour of sauce on one side of it.

The toast itself remains yellow/brown.

You simply use the sauce as, well a sauce.

No sauce!!

And as for bacon sandwiches, whoever puts sauce on them is a heathen

Manchester

Was I right bladey??

10 out of 10 my sweet

Sorry you're message couldn't be read, this user is no longer on site (UNLOS) "

Now thats just plain mean

Bristol

"No sauce!!

And as for bacon sandwiches, whoever puts sauce on them is a heathen "

That is too far.

Bacon is delicious, but sauce is imperative.

Manchester

How on earth can you even think bacon without thinking red source

Was I right bladey??

10 out of 10 my sweet

Now thats just plain mean "

You know I'm only joking Mr blade

"How on earth can you even think bacon without thinking red source "

With you on that 1

Manchester

Was I right bladey??

10 out of 10 my sweet

You know I'm only joking Mr blade "

Who said that

Was I right bladey??

10 out of 10 my sweet

Who said that "

Referring to your first post though you said that whoever makes you laugh the most can have your body....if I win the prize can I do what I want with it?

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Can I have your bike instead?

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

That is all.

A

How long did it take you to get those in the right place "

About two seconds.

Somebody did it a year or so ago and I just copied it to notes!

I didn't do the hard work!

A

Manchester

Can I have your bike instead? "

No problem I'll swop you for your body

Manchester

Was I right bladey??

10 out of 10 my sweet

Who said that

Referring to your first post though you said that whoever makes you laugh the most can have your body....if I win the prize can I do what I want with it?"

Why am i really really worried now

Hereabouts

So who wins?

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A"

Cheater

Was I right bladey??

10 out of 10 my sweet

Who said that

Referring to your first post though you said that whoever makes you laugh the most can have your body....if I win the prize can I do what I want with it?

Why am i really really worried now "

You should be mwhahahahahahahahahaha

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A

Cheater "

No point reinventing the wheel!

A

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A

Cheater

A"

I had visions of you keep trying to get it in the right place

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A

Cheater

A

I had visions of you keep trying to get it in the right place"

Fnar fnar, gnuk, gnuk!

A

Im happy, hope you're happy tooooooooo

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A

Cheater

A

Fnar fnar, gnuk, gnuk!

A"

I've just looked at what I wrote again, why does everything sound wrong when said in the world of fab

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A

Cheater

A

Fnar fnar, gnuk, gnuk!

A

I've just looked at what I wrote again, why does everything sound wrong when said in the world of fab "

Because we're all raging perverts and read sex into every word!

A

Manchester

"Im happy, hope you're happy tooooooooo "

Isn't that a song

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Nothing but positive waves here, man

Manchester

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A

Cheater

A

Fnar fnar, gnuk, gnuk!

A

I've just looked at what I wrote again, why does everything sound wrong when said in the world of fab

A"

This that and your phones in permanent pervy predict mode

Glastonbury

Gary Moore - Need your love so bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqTc8BOs9h0

"Im happy, hope you're happy tooooooooo

Isn't that a song "

Indeed it is x

Glastonbury

"

"

That's pretty cool.

*doffs bowler*

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A

Cheater

A

Fnar fnar, gnuk, gnuk!

A

A"

Sounds about right

Manchester

"Im happy, hope you're happy tooooooooo

Isn't that a song

Indeed it is x "

Awww how sweet your seranading me

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A

Cheater

A

Fnar fnar, gnuk, gnuk!

A

A

This that and your phones in permanent pervy predict mode "

Sound right for my phone, they can get you in a lot of trouble you know

Manchester

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A

Cheater

A

Fnar fnar, gnuk, gnuk!

A

A

Sound right for my phone, they can get you in a lot of trouble you know"

Tell me about it. The times I've sent pervy msgs to the wrong contacts is unreal. Even more so as it always seams to be family good gob they all no im a raving perv

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A

Cheater

A

Fnar fnar, gnuk, gnuk!

A

A

Tell me about it. The times I've sent pervy msgs to the wrong contacts is unreal. Even more so as it always seams to be family good gob they all no im a raving perv "

Yep when you go to text a 'normal' friend and your phone goes into Prevert mode, I have to be really careful nowadays what I send. My phone has a mind of its own

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A

Cheater

A

Fnar fnar, gnuk, gnuk!

A

A

Tell me about it. The times I've sent pervy msgs to the wrong contacts is unreal. Even more so as it always seams to be family good gob they all no im a raving perv

Yep when you go to text a 'normal' friend and your phone goes into Prevert mode, I have to be really careful nowadays what I send. My phone has a mind of its own "

My phone's autocuntrect has way to many Fab related euphamisms in it now to be able to message normal friends without intense scrutiny first lol

Manchester

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A

Cheater

A

Fnar fnar, gnuk, gnuk!

A

A

Yep when you go to text a 'normal' friend and your phone goes into Prevert mode, I have to be really careful nowadays what I send. My phone has a mind of its own

My phone's autocuntrect has way to many Fab related euphamisms in it now to be able to message normal friends without intense scrutiny first lol "

Who you trying to kid. Normal friends

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A

Cheater

A

Fnar fnar, gnuk, gnuk!

A

A

autocuntrect"

I quite like back biting though OP

"

That is all.

A

About two seconds.

A

Cheater

A

Fnar fnar, gnuk, gnuk!

A

A

My phone's autocuntrect has way to many Fab related euphamisms in it now to be able to message normal friends without intense scrutiny first lol

Who you trying to kid. Normal friends "

My friends are normal compared to me

What's this about being nice, I'm always nice it's other people that aren't

"What's this about being nice, I'm always nice it's other people that aren't "

You're noise is growing Mr

"What's this about being nice, I'm always nice it's other people that aren't

You're noise is growing Mr "

You mean my nose

You mean my nose "

Trust you to notice, I didn't

Manchester

"I quite like back biting though OP "

Well i can't say id noticed that

You mean my nose

Trust you to notice, I didn't "

Just to clarify it's not normally my nose that grows

You mean my nose

Just to clarify it's not normally my nose that grows "

What was that on the other thread about lowering the tone

You mean my nose

What was that on the other thread about lowering the tone "

I'm short how much lower can I get

You mean my nose

I'm short how much lower can I get "

How short

Manchester

You mean my nose

How short "

Very

You mean my nose

How short

Very"

I'd that very short like how most men are very well endowed

You mean my nose

How short

Very"

Bollocks

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i need cheering up, or a hug please...

"i need cheering up, or a hug please... "

I'm sure we can arrange a group hug

Manchester

Its ok boys and girls I'll take this 1

Manchester

"i need cheering up, or a hug please...

I'm sure we can arrange a group hug "

I don't fuckin belive it grrrr

I'm sure we can arrange a group hug "

that would be most welcome...xx

Its ok boys and girls I'll take this 1 "

i was hoping

Manchester

i was hoping "

Not as much as me

i was hoping

Not as much as me "

why do you think i came to your thread..huh?..

I don't fuckin belive it grrrr"

Have a lady hug from me Suzy

I don't fuckin belive it grrrr

"

Someones a little touchy

Have a lady hug from me Suzy "

can i have a snog too?

Is this the pink and fluffy thread? Can I throw some scatter cushions around the lounge and erect a massage table in the corner ?

Manchester

"Is this the pink and fluffy thread? Can I throw some scatter cushions around the lounge and erect a massage table in the corner ? "

You can erect anything you like sweetheart

"Is this the pink and fluffy thread? Can I throw some scatter cushions around the lounge and erect a massage table in the corner ? "

yes..would you like a massage?

can i have a snog too? "

Being as though you asked so nicely

"Is this the pink and fluffy thread? Can I throw some scatter cushions around the lounge and erect a massage table in the corner ?

You can erect anything you like sweetheart "

Oh bladey

Manchester

i was hoping

Not as much as me

why do you think i came to your thread..huh?.. "

Awww suzy what would i do without you. Just stay away from that nasty pp he keep knicking all the good 1s and by fook im not sterling his poridge

can i have a snog too?

Being as though you asked so nicely "

aww thankyou, you are a sweetheart..cheered me up no end xx

Manchester

"Is this the pink and fluffy thread? Can I throw some scatter cushions around the lounge and erect a massage table in the corner ?

yes..would you like a massage?"

Me next me next

I'd love a massage.

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Awww suzy what would i do without you. Just stay away from that nasty pp he keep knicking all the good 1s and by fook im not sterling his poridge "

its more what youd do with me, that i was interested in...hehe..dont be mean to pp, this is a love and light thread...ive got into trouble this morning for being 'mean'..ive given it up...ill be good from now on, unless anyone objects to that...

I'd love a massage. "

aromatherapy and reflexology included?

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Awww suzy what would i do without you. Just stay away from that nasty pp he keep knicking all the good 1s and by fook im not sterling his poridge "

Wot have I done now

I'd love a massage.

aromatherapy and reflexology included? "

Now you're talking.

Hereabouts

Did someone mention massages?

"Did someone mention massages? "
yes i was busy attempting to lure iona onto my couch...hehe

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Awww suzy what would i do without you. Just stay away from that nasty pp he keep knicking all the good 1s and by fook im not sterling his poridge

Wot have I done now "

You beat him to it, by the time he'd posted you'd already answered Suzy

Manchester

i was hoping

Not as much as me

its more what youd do with me, that i was interested in...hehe..dont be mean to pp, this is a love and light thread...ive got into trouble this morning for being 'mean'..ive given it up...ill be good from now on, unless anyone objects to that... "

I object i like nasty in my women

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

You beat him to it, by the time he'd posted you'd already answered Suzy"

Is that all

Could just fancy a hot stone massage right now

"Could just fancy a hot stone massage right now "

i do those too

Manchester

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all "

Don't be making out it's the 1st time you got the cream before me its now getting beyond a joke. I now call this place pp layer not fab

Manchester

"Could just fancy a hot stone massage right now

i do those too "

I'm in lurve

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all "

he met me saturday..i dont think the shock has worn off yet..i was too drenched to give him a hug and a kiss...

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

Don't be making out it's the 1st time you got the cream before me its now getting beyond a joke. I now call this place pp layer not fab "

The cream you do have a way with words

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

he met me saturday..i dont think the shock has worn off yet..i was too drenched to give him a hug and a kiss... "

Suzy I'd re word that if I was you

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

Don't be making out it's the 1st time you got the cream before me its now getting beyond a joke. I now call this place pp layer not fab

The cream you do have a way with words "

articulate isnt he?...hehehe

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

he met me saturday..i dont think the shock has worn off yet..i was too drenched to give him a hug and a kiss...

Suzy I'd re word that if I was you "

nah why bother.?

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

nah why bother.? "

Fair play

Manchester

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

nah why bother.? "

I just wish i can make it true real soon x

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

nah why bother.?

I just wish i can make it true real soon x "

isnt the xtasia thing in august just a couples and fem thing?

ill just haveto be invited somewhere else or some other time then huh?

and my birthday night is halloween at jaydees...thats only err 3 months away..thats a short waiting list according to 'shag'..isnt it?

Manchester

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

nah why bother.?

and my birthday night is halloween at jaydees...thats only err 3 months away..thats a short waiting list according to 'shag'..isnt it? "

It better not be I'm going its my birthday too but even thats to far away I'm not the pashent type i see what i like and like what i see

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

nah why bother.?

and my birthday night is halloween at jaydees...thats only err 3 months away..thats a short waiting list according to 'shag'..isnt it?

It better not be I'm going its my birthday too but even thats to far away I'm not the pashent type i see what i like and like what i see "

ooooh bringing out the assertive side am i?...cool...giggles

but i think youd better check if we are talking the 29th august at Xtasia! xx

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

nah why bother.?

It better not be I'm going its my birthday too but even thats to far away I'm not the pashent type i see what i like and like what i see "

She's on about the august 1 blade, that is couples and fems, my birthday 1s anyone though

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

nah why bother.?

It better not be I'm going its my birthday too but even thats to far away I'm not the pashent type i see what i like and like what i see

She's on about the august 1 blade, that is couples and fems, my birthday 1s anyone though"

2nd october..right? really not sure if i can make that...

Manchester

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

nah why bother.?

ooooh bringing out the assertive side am i?...cool...giggles

but i think youd better check if we are talking the 29th august at Xtasia! xx"

Phew no we on different dates thank god. Had me really worried then. And damn your bloody filters grrr

Manchester

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

nah why bother.?

She's on about the august 1 blade, that is couples and fems, my birthday 1s anyone though

2nd october..right? really not sure if i can make that... "

You've just made a grown man cry hope your happy now

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

nah why bother.?

You've just made a grown man cry hope your happy now "

That was supposed to be my job today

Manchester

i was hoping

Not as much as me

Wot have I done now

Is that all

nah why bother.?

You've just made a grown man cry hope your happy now

That was supposed to be my job today "

Always room for 2 in bladeys world

see..just not my day today..i come in and upset everyone..and i was the one who asked for a hug...

"see..just not my day today..i come in and upset everyone..and i was the one who asked for a hug... "

You haven't upset me, we'll still get to meet you on the 29th

"see..just not my day today..i come in and upset everyone..and i was the one who asked for a hug...

You haven't upset me, we'll still get to meet you on the 29th "

thank f**k for that...

maybe haveto arrange another 'get together' while im up there..for everyone to come along..any suggestions?

"see..just not my day today..i come in and upset everyone..and i was the one who asked for a hug...

thank f**k for that...

maybe haveto arrange another 'get together' while im up there..for everyone to come along..any suggestions?"

If you can go for the weekend they have a rock night on the Friday, we wouldn't be able to but it would give you a chance to maybe meet others

Manchester

thank f**k for that...

maybe haveto arrange another 'get together' while im up there..for everyone to come along..any suggestions?"

My place

thank f**k for that...

maybe haveto arrange another 'get together' while im up there..for everyone to come along..any suggestions?

My place "

everyone going to leave me alone with this sex god at his place ?

Manchester

thank f**k for that...

My place

everyone going to leave me alone with this sex god at his place ? "

I just spat my tea everywhere. Sex god oh lordy lordy

Me me me!! I NEED a massage!

Manchester

Looks like its just you and me kid. Owww yessss lolol

Manchester

Me me me!! I NEED a massage! "

Hmmmm interesting

"Could just fancy a hot stone massage right now

i do those too

I'm in lurve "

Me too!

thank f**k for that...

My place

everyone going to leave me alone with this sex god at his place ? "

You'll be ok he's changed the matress in the van

thank f**k for that...

My place

You'll be ok he's changed the matress in the van "

No if my memory serves me right didn't he febreeze it

Me me me!! I NEED a massage! "

i think you NEED one, Fruity

im just the woman xx

thank f**k for that...

My place

You'll be ok he's changed the matress in the van

No if my memory serves me right didn't he febreeze it "

Several bottles of hopefully, at least!

this thread is about to run out..sigh..just as it was getting interesting...maybe i should bring my couch and gear up with me..??.

[Removed by poster at 21/07/15 16:34:28]

"this thread is about to run out..sigh..just as it was getting interesting...maybe i should bring my couch and gear up with me..??. "

Across to Lincolnshire would be good!

"this thread is about to run out..sigh..just as it was getting interesting...maybe i should bring my couch and gear up with me..??.

Across to Lincolnshire would be good! "

You 2 should come to dpraved 2

here

Still here ....