Discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

don't understand what your getting at??

By *bhol1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

east ardsley

"don't understand what your getting at??"

The amount of people on here who obviously have fairground mirrors lol all I am saying is be honest people and lets not even get into curvy!

Lie. I say I'm average on here and I'm not fat. Unless 12/14 counts as fat now.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Sometimes it means modest too.

"don't understand what your getting at??

The amount of people on here who obviously have fairground mirrors lol all I am saying is be honest people and lets not even get into curvy!"

Well shut up then if you don't want to get into it

east ardsley

"Lie. I say I'm average on here and I'm not fat. Unless 12/14 counts as fat now."

had a sneaky peek and I would say your profile is honest you are indeed average.

east ardsley

The amount of people on here who obviously have fairground mirrors lol all I am saying is be honest people and lets not even get into curvy!

Well shut up then if you don't want to get into it "

You obviously misunderstand me, i dont have a problem with people who are on the larger side. but i do have a problem with people who are not entirely truthful about their size. i have looked at your profile and i applaud your honesty.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I'm average, and thats the way I'm staying *evil grin*

"Lie. I say I'm average on here and I'm not fat. Unless 12/14 counts as fat now.

had a sneaky peek and I would say your profile is honest you are indeed average."

Read yours...NO BLACKS OR ASIANS, but do you do latinos?

Well shut up then if you don't want to get into it

You obviously misunderstand me, i dont have a problem with people who are on the larger side. but i do have a problem with people who are not entirely truthful about their size. i have looked at your profile and i applaud your honesty."

But the way that someone views their body will differ to the way another views the same body...

In the UK 64% of the population is classed as being overweight or obese so those who are slim, skinny or have a perfect gym body are not average because average is overweight. So "fatties" please feel free to put "average".

east ardsley

"Lie. I say I'm average on here and I'm not fat. Unless 12/14 counts as fat now.

had a sneaky peek and I would say your profile is honest you are indeed average.

Read yours...NO BLACKS OR ASIANS, but do you do latinos?"

does it say we don't? no it doesn't therefore we do. Honesty is all I am promoting.

That calculation is a tad mean.

east ardsley

"In the UK 64% of the population is classed as being overweight or obese so those who are slim, skinny or have a perfect gym body are not average because average is overweight. So "fatties" please feel free to put "average".

"

64% lmfao!! straight from the national statistics i suppose

Some see themselves as slim, others would say they were average.

does it say we don't? no it doesn't therefore we do. Honesty is all I am promoting."

Indeed it doesn't yet some latinos can have a very dark skin so I was wondering if it was the skin colour or the etnics ?

"In the UK 64% of the population is classed as being overweight or obese so those who are slim, skinny or have a perfect gym body are not average because average is overweight. So "fatties" please feel free to put "average".

64% lmfao!! straight from the national statistics i suppose "

Yep! Right on! You as "slim" cannot therefore describe yourself as "average" you are "sub-average".

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

This is true. And it's not always chosen on weight alone either.

But it says on your profile that your slim and others may not agree with that, what 1 person sees someone else doesn't

Make your own judgments, what everyone else thinks really doesn't matter

east ardsley

does it say we don't? no it doesn't therefore we do. Honesty is all I am promoting.

Indeed it doesn't yet some latinos can have a very dark skin so I was wondering if it was the skin colour or the etnics ? "

Were you calling me racist? I sincerely hope not.

"But it says on your profile that your slim and others may not agree with that, what 1 person sees someone else doesn't

Make your own judgments, what everyone else thinks really doesn't matter"

Indeed it doesn't yet some latinos can have a very dark skin so I was wondering if it was the skin colour or the etnics ?

Were you calling me racist? I sincerely hope not."

I am just very curious and I would like you to enlighten my ignorance about your preferences

I wouldn't dare assume that your sexual preferences are based on racism, thats why I asked

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

The amount of people on here who obviously have fairground mirrors lol all I am saying is be honest people and lets not even get into curvy!"

I'm fat. But fat isn't an option on here. I also don't look like a prepubescent boy, I have curves. Therefore I am curvy. Problem?

"But it says on your profile that your slim and others may not agree with that, what 1 person sees someone else doesn't

Make your own judgments, what everyone else thinks really doesn't matter"

If someone is asked by Fab to describe their body type to complete their profile then they should try and put what the majority of people would say if they saw them. Later pictures can be sent to allow a potential meet to make a judgement. So people must make a personal judgement at the start at least.

Indeed it doesn't yet some latinos can have a very dark skin so I was wondering if it was the skin colour or the etnics ? "

Why assume it's the skin colour at all?

Could be the facial features, the hair etc many think.

Interesting you see the only difference between various races as the shade of skin

east ardsley

I am just very curious and I would like you to enlighten my ignorance about your preferences

I wouldn't dare assume that your sexual preferences are based on racism, thats why I asked

"

I will gladly do that for you. We live in an area that is predominantly asian and there is a lot of social unrest in this area. We have no desire to be involved in any race war so have taken the decision not to entertain asian or black people. The resulting repercussions from neighbours and or friends would not be good. See honesty.

Make your own judgments, what everyone else thinks really doesn't matter

If someone is asked by Fab to describe their body type to complete their profile then they should try and put what the majority of people would say if they saw them. Later pictures can be sent to allow a potential meet to make a judgement. So people must make a personal judgement at the start at least. "

That's why I said to make there own judgments on what they see

I really don't see why on a public forum they have to berate people for not putting the correct body type that they personally think someone has by looking at a few photos

I never understand the point of these sort of threads and what they're trying to achieve

I think someone just wants an argument, must be bored, bless

I will gladly do that for you. We live in an area that is predominantly asian and there is a lot of social unrest in this area. We have no desire to be involved in any race war so have taken the decision not to entertain asian or black people. The resulting repercussions from neighbours and or friends would not be good. See honesty. "

Am I reading this right

you don't meet black or asian people incase you upset your friends and neighbours?

I might just change mine to fabulous, just cos I'm generally fabulous

east ardsley

I'm fat. But fat isn't an option on here. I also don't look like a prepubescent boy, I have curves. Therefore I am curvy. Problem? "

Yeah problem you just described yourself as fat and stated that wasn't an option. Yet your profile says curvy, avoided ample did you?

I will gladly do that for you. We live in an area that is predominantly asian and there is a lot of social unrest in this area. We have no desire to be involved in any race war so have taken the decision not to entertain asian or black people. The resulting repercussions from neighbours and or friends would not be good. See honesty.

Am I reading this right

you don't meet black or asian people incase you upset your friends and neighbours?"

This gets better lol. Don't feed the trolls

Hereabouts

I'm fat. But fat isn't an option on here. I also don't look like a prepubescent boy, I have curves. Therefore I am curvy. Problem?

Yeah problem you just described yourself as fat and stated that wasn't an option. Yet your profile says curvy, avoided ample did you?"

I don't think I fit the description of ample.

"I might just change mine to fabulous, just cos I'm generally fabulous "

go for it

fabulous is subjective so can be any size

east ardsley

Am I reading this right

you don't meet black or asian people incase you upset your friends and neighbours?"

walk a mile in a town where a white face is a minority. at the last general election 74% of the vote was asian.

east ardsley

Yeah problem you just described yourself as fat and stated that wasn't an option. Yet your profile says curvy, avoided ample did you?

I don't think I fit the description of ample. "

Fat? your words?

I will gladly do that for you. We live in an area that is predominantly asian and there is a lot of social unrest in this area. We have no desire to be involved in any race war so have taken the decision not to entertain asian or black people. The resulting repercussions from neighbours and or friends would not be good. See honesty. "

OP, do you not suffer similar repercussions from inviting random people into your home for sex though?

Why assume it's the skin colour at all?

Could be the facial features, the hair etc many think.

Interesting you see the only difference between various races as the shade of skin"

All I see is human being with different skin colour...

Well if you mentioned on your profile no Blacks or Asians due to different, as you said, "facial or other" features, why not write them down... instead of writing the skin colour... as if those features don't exist with other ethnics.

I don't think I fit the description of ample. "

You don't x

Oh jeez

Am I reading this right

you don't meet black or asian people incase you upset your friends and neighbours?

walk a mile in a town where a white face is a minority. at the last general election 74% of the vote was asian."

mate I live in tipton we had the bomb squad round here a few years back arresting taliban members and a bomb in went off last year in a mosque

still wouldn't let my neighbours dictate who I met

Hereabouts

Fat? your words?"

Fat, not ample.

Definition of ample:

- enough or more than enough (so I'm adequate?)

- large and accommodating (or am I an armchair?)

- full or broad (should I just write "CAUTION: WIDE LOAD" across my back?)

My waist goes in, my hips go out... That's a curve. Curves = curvey.

east ardsley

Am I reading this right

walk a mile in a town where a white face is a minority. at the last general election 74% of the vote was asian.

mate I live in tipton we had the bomb squad round here a few years back arresting taliban members and a bomb in went off last year in a mosque

still wouldn't let my neighbours dictate who I met "

Mate the 7/7 bombers were making bombs in their bath 3 doors away from me.

Fat? your words?

Fat, not ample.

Definition of ample:

My waist goes in, my hips go out... That's a curve. Curves = curvey. "

You shouldn't come under ample

east ardsley

Fat? your words?

Fat, not ample.

Definition of ample:

My waist goes in, my hips go out... That's a curve. Curves = curvey. "

lmfao

Can someone kindly justify that I'm fabulous please? *rolls around seeking attention*

Go on them OP hit me with it, what would you describe me as

Your really not going to offend me so do your worst

east ardsley

"Can someone kindly justify that I'm fabulous please? *rolls around seeking attention*"

like i say i had a sneeky peek and yes you are fabulous!

Fat? your words?

Fat, not ample.

Definition of ample:

My waist goes in, my hips go out... That's a curve. Curves = curvey.

lmfao "

PMT?

Am I reading this right

still wouldn't let my neighbours dictate who I met

Mate the 7/7 bombers were making bombs in their bath 3 doors away from me."

So be honest then if your neighbours didn't give a shit who you met would you meet asian people?

"Can someone kindly justify that I'm fabulous please? *rolls around seeking attention*"

You are fabulous and unbearded

"Go on them OP hit me with it, what would you describe me as

Your really not going to offend me so do your worst "

your just after compliments pack it in

"Can someone kindly justify that I'm fabulous please? *rolls around seeking attention*

You are fabulous and unbearded "

I hide my beard in my knickers

Hereabouts

So totally offended by one person who I've never met thinking I should describe myself as ample... Gonna curl up and cry now. Maybe I should go on a diet

east ardsley

Your really not going to offend me so do your worst "

Apart from the fantastic tits lol I would say average or even athletic.

your just after compliments pack it in "

I really am intrigued because I'm sure by there own and looking at others that they need to have an eye test

OK...your fabulous...

Apart from the fantastic tits lol I would say average or even athletic."

It was the guy asking

"Can someone kindly justify that I'm fabulous please? *rolls around seeking attention*

I hide my beard in my knickers "

I only believe whatI see

Apart from the fantastic tits lol I would say average or even athletic."

So then by you're answer tell me this..... how can 1 be average and athletic

east ardsley

"So totally offended by one person who I've never met thinking I should describe myself as ample... Gonna curl up and cry now. Maybe I should go on a diet "

Be honest if there was an option for fat (your word) would you use it in your profile?

It was the guy asking "

He does have a fantastic pair of tits

I really am intrigued because I'm sure by there own and looking at others that they need to have an eye test "

Well I have to admit I didn't think their descriptions matched their pics but I didn't want to sound petty but seeing as somebody else mentioned it i agree

I hide my beard in my knickers

I only believe whatI see "

I hide it well!

east ardsley

So then by you're answer tell me this..... how can 1 be average and athletic "

I didn't say average and I said average or even. I would at this point like to refer people to my post yesterday about people reading what people write!

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

I agree naughtynymphos feet look at least size 8 .

Jo x

Hereabouts

"So totally offended by one person who I've never met thinking I should describe myself as ample... Gonna curl up and cry now. Maybe I should go on a diet

Be honest if there was an option for fat (your word) would you use it in your profile?"

Yes. The only reason I don't use it in my profile text is because when it was there I'd get messages either saying "you're not fat [insert false compliment here]" or stuff about attention seeking or fishing for compliments... Whereas if it was an option on the drop menu, I wouldn't get as much abuse for it..

"I agree naughtynymphos feet look at least size 8 .

Jo x"

They are a size 8

even my feet are honest

does that mean from now on I can advertise myself as a size 8 on my profile

east ardsley

"So totally offended by one person who I've never met thinking I should describe myself as ample... Gonna curl up and cry now. Maybe I should go on a diet

Be honest if there was an option for fat (your word) would you use it in your profile?

Yes. The only reason I don't use it in my profile text is because when it was there I'd get messages either saying "you're not fat [insert false compliment here]" or stuff about attention seeking or fishing for compliments... Whereas if it was an option on the drop menu, I wouldn't get as much abuse for it.. "

Again I applaude your honesty you should be proud of who you are. I certainly would never send an abusive message to someone just because they are honest in their profile text.

Hereabouts

"does that mean from now on I can advertise myself as a size 8 on my profile "

Only if I can too

I didn't say average and I said average or even. I would at this point like to refer people to my post yesterday about people reading what people write!"

You said average or even athletic

You can meet outwith your town....but as you state on your profile...you will NEVER meet black/asian/mixed race..."EVER"..

even if the unrest in the town goes?....

I think I know who's being honest...its the average fatties.

Mine are an 8 to

You don't have to say what are a size 8

You can meet outwith your town....but as you state on your profile...you will NEVER meet black/asian/mixed race..."EVER"..

I think I know who's being honest...its the average fatties."

Who you calling a fatty

east ardsley

I didn't say average and I said average or even. I would at this point like to refer people to my post yesterday about people reading what people write!

You said average or even athletic"

I know I did ( I wrote it and I read what I write) I was disagreeing with your own description of yourself as curvy.

Hereabouts

Yes. The only reason I don't use it in my profile text is because when it was there I'd get messages either saying "you're not fat [insert false compliment here]" or stuff about attention seeking or fishing for compliments... Whereas if it was an option on the drop menu, I wouldn't get as much abuse for it..

Again I applaude your honesty you should be proud of who you are. I certainly would never send an abusive message to someone just because they are honest in their profile text."

Honesty is subjective. If I were to say something that I completely 100% believed, then that would be the truth (or at least on a lie detector test ) even if somebody else believed something different. Being honest is in the opinion of the person who is being honest. Does that make any sense at all? I'm tired. My brain hurts. And in my honest opinion.. I am curvy rather than ample. I could choose 'large', but I don't want to..

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

"I agree naughtynymphos feet look at least size 8 .

Jo x

They are a size 8

even my feet are honest "

There's always one smart arsed bastard ......lol

Jo x

P.s. They are pretty feet

I would welcome a box that people who are more than well overdue a visit to the dentist could tick to warn the rest of us who like people with decent teeth. But then again, I wonder how many would be honest about that

I really am intrigued because I'm sure by there own and looking at others that they need to have an eye test

Well I have to admit I didn't think their descriptions matched their pics but I didn't want to sound petty but seeing as somebody else mentioned it i agree "

I wasn't going to say it it just slipped out

I think though that if people are going to rip other people's profiles apart and berate them that they should at least be honest on there own profile. But then they are being honest with what they think, others will think differently though

You said average or even athletic

I know I did ( I wrote it and I read what I write) I was disagreeing with your own description of yourself as curvy."

But what I'm asking is how can you think the same person looks 'average or even athletic' they both mean 2 different things

Well I have to admit I didn't think their descriptions matched their pics but I didn't want to sound petty but seeing as somebody else mentioned it i agree

I wasn't going to say it it just slipped out

I think though that if people are going to rip other people's profiles apart and berate them that they should at least be honest on there own profile. But then they are being honest with what they think, others will think differently though "

couldn't agree more

it's all subjective

not everybody sees size the same

east ardsley

Again I applaude your honesty you should be proud of who you are. I certainly would never send an abusive message to someone just because they are honest in their profile text.

Honesty is subjective. If I were to say something that I completely 100% believed, then that would be the truth (or at least on a lie detector test ) even if somebody else believed something different. Being honest is in the opinion of the person who is being honest. Does that make any sense at all? I'm tired. My brain hurts. And in my honest opinion.. I am curvy rather than ample. I could choose 'large', but I don't want to.. "

That is fine if you don't want to and do you know why? because when asked in this forum you were honest and proud to say you were fat. Good on you.

Who you calling a fatty "

mega-arse vs vagoctpus

Who you calling a fatty

mega-arse vs vagoctpus"

so whos the fat guy getting sucked off in pic ? its def not the slim guy on the profile

east ardsley

Now I have mixed things up a little I will leave all you good people to your thoughts. Good night all have a fab time

"Discuss "
Well both of you say slim but your pics say otherwise imho...

Yes.

I hope they start a thread on "athletic" and rugby player gentle giant build tonight.

"I hope they start a thread on "athletic" and rugby player gentle giant build tonight. "

Sumo wrestlers are athletes ......

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I hope they start a thread on "athletic" and rugby player gentle giant build tonight.

Sumo wrestlers are athletes ...... "

Abso-fuckin'-lutely!

I don't have an amazing body but I do sometimes think that it's better than some of the 'athletic' ones on here.

You're only fooling yourselves!

I've seen many ladies on fab who describe themselves as having average bodies when they are, in fact, bloody gorgeous! Unwise to generalise I think! Xx

Am I reading this right

walk a mile in a town where a white face is a minority. at the last general election 74% of the vote was asian."

I often walk in towns 98%+ white (guesstimate). What's your point?

"

64% lmfao!! straight from the national statistics i suppose "

Well when you say average, do you mean the mean, modal or median?

The post was designed to be provocative as is this persons profile.

I find women who have curves more attractive than those that don't. As for the issues on inviting or not to my house on the basis of race then I am truly shocked that that attitude would still persist!

Mind boggles!!

By *angerousEyesMan  over a year ago

weston

I'm honest always with everything, I cant see any point in lying.

Rather be fat then be horrible at least can lose weight....

"Discuss "

Can I ask Which half of your couple started this post. Or was it a subject you both agreed on?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Ahh, I see I have stumbled into the late night start an argument thread.

"Ahh, I see I have stumbled into the late night start an argument thread. "

Yeah problem you just described yourself as fat and stated that wasn't an option. Yet your profile says curvy, avoided ample did you?"

Why worry so much about other people's choices? Surely if you're going to meet them you're going to see photos first

* Gets the haribos

I'd say all are in the eyes of the beholder!

In most cases curly is average, does that make you fat?

Is skinny average? Who knows!

Who cares?

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"I know I did ( I wrote it and I read what I write) I was disagreeing with your own description of yourself as curvy."

I think it's fair to conclude we each have our own subjective view of what we are and what others are, which might even vary by what kind of mood we're in at the moment.

To be honest, I wouldn't describe you as "slim" - more like "average"(F) or "curvy"(M).

I love these kinda threads..lol... people who are overweight has nobody to blame but themselves...you don't get fat overnight, I keep in shape. I did let myself go for 6 months last year and developed a belly being 2 stone overweight ! Hit the gym regular since February this year , trimming down nicely and have abs again...I still drink and eat junk but the regular gym sessions are the key!

We all have a choice to be fat,slim,skinny,obese etc...

Im average on my profile. But so is a friend who is about two stone lighter than Me. It's how we see ourselves

"I love these kinda threads..lol... people who are overweight has nobody to blame but themselves...you don't get fat overnight, I keep in shape. I did let myself go for 6 months last year and developed a belly being 2 stone overweight ! Hit the gym regular since February this year , trimming down nicely and have abs again...I still drink and eat junk but the regular gym sessions are the key!

We all have a choice to be fat,slim,skinny,obese etc..."

Yes and no I (Cin) would have to eat a lot to get fat due to high metabolism. Others I'd imagine eat healthly and exercise but still find putting weight on a problem. Mental health problems like depression can lead to people putting on weight which then spirals as the person feels bad about themselves. Not everything in life is black and white or as easy as going down the gym.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"* Gets the haribos "

You got Starmix?

» Add a new message to this topic