FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > WTF

WTF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Watching how to get a council house a lady that is struggling going through her budget has a personal trainer and in debt up to her eyeballs with Brighthouse and she is in arrears with her rent so much for priorities x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I am often surprised at the lack of priorities and common sense in my own generation.

An old school friend was recently ranting about her benefits and not being able to feed her child or pay her rent - a week earlier she had boasted about spending £500 on a new tattoo (her 5th tattoo this year alone), plus she forever has new phones and laptops.

Ended up deleting her as her the surrealness of her attitude made me want to have a seizure.

By *omnlynneCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

No sympathy for the blonde bimbo with the Pt I empathise with the Romanian guy and his family but they have contributed nothing to this country by way of taxes etc so they should not be allowed social housing or benefits the guy with the drink prob deserves some help he's def a candidate for suicide and I'm not racist I just think how the EU has caused a lot of our immigration problems your life is shit in another place so move somewhere you think it's better and it's not hardly the fault of the UK is it?

By *omnlynneCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Nearly forgot the ginger girl who works "part time" with her 36 ur old unemployed fiancé needs to dump that chump he's a fooking loser and she is buying him Star Wars toys Ffs is she blind he's living off her back for the last 18 months

» Add a new message to this topic