FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotels in London

Hotels in London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im planning to be in London on a weekend in mid August and am looking for a very reasonably priced hotel near Euston or St Pancras - any suggestions most welcome!

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

There is a hostely type htel near there which is quite cheap.....but well run and studenty.....

It's called the "GENERATOR"....

"There is a hostely type htel near there which is quite cheap.....but well run and studenty.....

It's called the "GENERATOR"....

"

What an unusual name!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've heard of that place, never stayed there. There are travelodges near Euston etc, which are good, if you managed to get advance rates: otherwise, they're often near enough the same as higher grade hotels. It's worth checking all the budget chains, and seeing what advance deals they have.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Easy hotel chain are very cheap.

Im in London most weeks, so know a few, just depends what you consider as reasonable

The plan is to get the Eurostar to Paris ...I shall look to see if there are any naughty events on at time in there...if so, I may stay a night or two..otherwise, I'll leave for Paris straightaway..

Reasonable is relative I guess...ideally I'd not like to too far beyond 100 for both nights.

I stayed in a quite nice one across from St Pancras. Can I fook remember what it was called though

One time I was there work overrun and I missed my last train. I was heading out of Euston the next morning so I booked in a B&B not far from there for c. £40. It wasn't that big but it was clean and I wasn't prepared to pay stupid amounts for about 6 hours rest.

My point is that have a look at the smaller independent places as well as the big chains. If you aren't that fussy about roomsize etc then you can do it quite cheap

"One time I was there work overrun and I missed my last train. I was heading out of Euston the next morning so I booked in a B&B not far from there for c. £40. It wasn't that big but it was clean and I wasn't prepared to pay stupid amounts for about 6 hours rest.

My point is that have a look at the smaller independent places as well as the big chains. If you aren't that fussy about roomsize etc then you can do it quite cheap

"

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

You want near to kings cross St Pancras rather than Euston for The Eurostar. There are several premier/travelodge places plus tune hotels. Be wary of the small Indy ones, many of them used to be flea pits and knocking shops.

C...

Try booking.com they usually have the best deals for B+B'S and cheaper hotels in that area.

I stayed at 'SO' kings cross...small room but clean and cheap and 2 minute walk to the station

» Add a new message to this topic