FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Boob Job

Boob Job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So.....I haven't got huge boobs, especially in comparison to the rest of me

This makes me self conscious and C said something the other day which kinda hurt, he didn't mean it but still got me thinking....

Debating a boob job now, any experiences anyone could share.

Thank you, H x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Can I have a look at the existing ones first?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My £0.02 worth, fwiw

a) a lot of fellas actually like small to medium boobs

b) i would posit that the vast majority of boob jobs end up not entirely as wished for,and even if there's no mishap with the surgery, frankly some look horrendous.

Enjoy what you have.

I'd have mine reduced so they were more pert if I could.

Hi what would you like to know.. Any specific questions xxx

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"

My £0.02 worth, fwiw

b) i would posit that the vast majority of boob jobs end up not entirely as wished for,and even if there's no mishap with the surgery, frankly some look horrendous.

Enjoy what you have. "

Having moderated a very busy and helpful cosmetic surgery forum with regards to your point B from what I saw isn't correct. Most people are very happy with the surgery and few experienced problems.

The ones that look terrible tend to be where they don't listen to the surgeon and go too big for their frame.,

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Hi what would you like to know.. Any specific questions xxx"

My specific question is: please can I look at your breasts?

Seriously? Don't bother having a boob job.

"Hi what would you like to know.. Any specific questions xxx

My specific question is: please can I look at your breasts?

Seriously? Don't bother having a boob job. "

No, I'm here to help

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Was it something you were considering before your partner saying something, inadvertently hurtful?

I can't help with the nitty gritty of this as I wouldn't consider non-essential surgery. The advice is always to get recommendations, read testimonials and ask a lot of questions!

I suppose I've always wished I had bigger boobs but this is the first time I've considered surgery.

I'd like to know if anyone has had a breast enlargement and regretted it? Recovery time etc, any words of wisdom?

Really appreciate the replies, I'll make a boob pic public so you can get a better idea.

H x

where do you get these boob jobs ? iv never seen any advertised in the job center

I hope you're happy with whatever you decide to do... Just try to make sure fully informed and absolutely certain about what you want...

Best of luck xx

By *amslam1000Man  over a year ago

willenhall

having "slept" with an older woman (70+) who had a boob job she looked absolutely fantastic in clothes but ridiculous when naked ! a nice body for her age with a teenagers tits bolted on the front too firm too high and smooth as a baby bum, which compared with the rest of her skin was well strange. so all i'm saying is please don't go too large just enough to fill your frame out.

I'm same as you, smallish boobs that seem out of proportion to the rest of me, but it makes me look slimmer so i'm sticking with them, plus i'm more than a pair of boobs so ok with it.

Have it done.

You'll never look back. Who cares what anyone else thinks. Do it for you. I ADORE MINE.

I had a tummy tuck at the same time which was way more painful than the boobs. It's so worth it. I can't even find my scars underneath, now.

The only regret I have is that I didn't choose bigger implants.

Seriously, best surgery I ever had. Instant self-esteem boost.

Cleo.

xxxx

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"

My £0.02 worth, fwiw

Enjoy what you have.

Having moderated a very busy and helpful cosmetic surgery forum with regards to your point B from what I saw isn't correct. Most people are very happy with the surgery and few experienced problems.

The ones that look terrible tend to be where they don't listen to the surgeon and go too big for their frame.,"

Yours are gorgeous Hottie.. Wish they all looked as good as yours.. x

Do hate the skinny women with huge oranges stuck to their chests tho..

My friend is in the late recovery stage of hers, she loves them but she said she was unprepared for the amount of pain and that you need a fair while off work.. Now she was completely flat chested so i believe they put hers under the muscle which could be why she is in more pain.. Or it could be each to their own!

With any surgery though it will be painful (to an extent) and recovery is on how well you look after yourself and dont push your body too soon.

Main thing is only do it if it would truly make you happy and more confident and if it would and you have the finances then go for it.. Pain is temporary but the happiness well hopefully thats long lasting

I'd love a boob reduction. Do u want to buy mine lol.

How would you feel if your hubby got a dildo joined to his groin?

Would you think

A) hmm yes, always hard.

B) it's fake and I preferred the real old chippolata

Natural wins every time the cosmetic ones who sit there like two round balls look so dam odd In my opinion

I must say that when done correctly, boob jobs look absolutely amazing and I love them !

There will always be people who say that any modification is fake and therefore wrong.

Having children and weight gain-loss has an effect on breast tissue and the skin of the breasts.

I wanted an uplift to being with, after having two babies in fourteen months and losing seven stone. My surgeon told be there wasn't enough sag to uplift them, but a small, round implant would replace the volume at the top of the breasts.

I'm in love with my boobs. I also have increased nipple sensitivity, which is what can sometimes happen.

Nothing is worse than having a part of you you hate. If it makes you walk taller, do it, my love.

I love them natural, small or big, just natural

I personally would rather smaller real ones than big fake ones, why mess with perfection

"There will always be people who say that any modification is fake and therefore wrong.

Having children and weight gain-loss has an effect on breast tissue and the skin of the breasts.

I wanted an uplift to being with, after having two babies in fourteen months and losing seven stone. My surgeon told be there wasn't enough sag to uplift them, but a small, round implant would replace the volume at the top of the breasts.

I'm in love with my boobs. I also have increased nipple sensitivity, which is what can sometimes happen.

Nothing is worse than having a part of you you hate. If it makes you walk taller, do it, my love."

Ditto to that xxx

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"So.....I haven't got huge boobs, especially in comparison to the rest of me

This makes me self conscious and C said something the other day which kinda hurt, he didn't mean it but still got me thinking....

Thank you, H x"

No experience - but prefer natural.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What would you like to know, had them done 12 years ago now.

"There will always be people who say that any modification is fake and therefore wrong.

Nothing is worse than having a part of you you hate. If it makes you walk taller, do it, my love.

I have to say that's a neat job done on yours and they still look natural ?? "

Thank you everyone, lots of things to think about.

H x

Cleo that was a thumbs up and not??

"...

Nothing is worse than having a part of you you hate. If it makes you walk taller, do it, my love."

Research and research and research. Look up BAAPS.

Do it for you OP, not for anyone else. You may decide to do it or may decide against. Good luck either way.

I had mine done 8 years ago and my ex at the time wasn't overly keen on me getting them some but it's something I'd wanted ever since my boobs never came from puberty age! I was 24 when I had them and my only regret was not going bigger.

"So.....I haven't got huge boobs, especially in comparison to the rest of me

Thank you, H x"

I'm glad I came across your thread op. I've been thinking about this too. I don't want massive ones just fuller. Mine are still quite pert for someone my age but after having lost weight I feel they are not so full anymore. Look forward to reading more posts. Would like a tummy tuck too!!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Natural everytime

"Hi what would you like to know.. Any specific questions xxx"

Would you be adverse to the idea of me giving them a good squeeze?

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

Best decision I ever made having a boob job. I'm very happy with them and have no regrets.

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

I was going to say love natural but after reading comments (and perving the pics) of the ladies who have had them done I've changed my mind.

Have them done after a lot of thought that it's what you really want, not just an accidental off hand comment

» Add a new message to this topic