FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > my poor neck

my poor neck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

kitty has had a really sore neck and shoulder for awhile.now.dr says its in apasm and gave painkillers but she insits she.needs a massge lol any.ideas?x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"kitty has had a really sore neck and shoulder for awhile.now.dr says its in apasm and gave painkillers but she insits she.needs a massge lol any.ideas?x "

Sounds very painful. Hopefully the painkillers will allow her to move it more freely soon, which should ease it. If she wants a massage though, you should give her one with some lovely massage oil. Gentle though, as it will be sore.

I get this regularly and went the doctors 3 times with the same problem only to be told it was a muscle issue! So this went in for months until i couldn't take anymore and demanded to see someone else and it turns out I've got arthritis in my neck joints ! Worth keeping on for another opinion

Anti inflammatory pills and careful with a massage as you could make it worse..keep it moving and trapped a nerve in my shoulder before so feel for you as everything is uncomfortable

It took 2 years and 2 months for my whiplash to clear. Exercises demonstrated by physio helped a lt. Warm baths and lavender and hot beanbags helped

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It took 2 years and 2 months for my whiplash to clear. Exercises demonstrated by physio helped a lt. Warm baths and lavender and hot beanbags helped"

best.leave the lavendar out im allegic lol

» Add a new message to this topic