FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Someone shoot me...

Someone shoot me...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My sex life is currently my biggest source of embarrassment... I managed to deep throat a few nights ago for the first time - yay, me! - then I went too deep and threw up in my mouth slightly afterwards, having to do a panicked naked run of shame to my fwb's mum's bathroom.

I think I'm just going to never ever have ANY sexual contact with anyone EVER AGAIN.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

You'll look back on this in a year or so and be able to laugh at this instance I'm sure

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

You think that's bad.....I actually threw up all.down myself (managed to miss him completely somehow) and had to rush off for a shower, complete with my stockings and suspenders etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh blimey hey dont worry we all have our moments .

Once in a deep passionate intimate moment with some one so very special I got crap in my legs . Lol ha ha so very unsexy hobbling about a field , buck naked crying ouch !!!!! Lol

We laughed about it later x

"My sex life is currently my biggest source of embarrassment... I managed to deep throat a few nights ago for the first time - yay, me! - then I went too deep and threw up in my mouth slightly afterwards, having to do a panicked naked run of shame to my fwb's mum's bathroom.

I think I'm just going to never ever have ANY sexual contact with anyone EVER AGAIN. "

Serves you right for being a dirty bitch

I've thrown up one someones cock while deep throating it. think most of us have done something similar.

"Oh blimey hey dont worry we all have our moments .

Once in a deep passionate intimate moment with some one so very special I got crap in my legs . Lol ha ha so very unsexy hobbling about a field , buck naked crying ouch !!!!! Lol

We laughed about it later x"

Took me a couple of reads ... presume you meant cramp

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Best typo of the day!! (well, I hope it was a typo anyway)

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Crap or cramp!?

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I wouldn't worry about it. I am a total klutz. I've rolled off beds, fallen over, lost my knickers, left my knickers on underneath a catsuit (kind of ruined the unzipping moment) and various other stupid things. Luckily my regular meets find the klutziness endearing. Or at least pretend to.

So I take it your not seeing him again ????

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Well at least OP should feel better from an innocent typo

"So I take it your not seeing him again ????"

Oh I definitely am!

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Ah, fond memories of heinz spaghetti all over my bollocks many moons ago, it's surprising how intact they stay

Can we bear in mind that this occurred two nights after he inserted fingers inside me only to find my moon cup, after I forgot I had it in??

"So I take it your not seeing him again ????

Oh I definitely am!"

You soon changed your mind of quote :- no sexual contact ever again

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"I've thrown up one someones cock while deep throating it. think most of us have done something similar. "

I've puked on 2 or 3. Given up on the idea of deep throat now lol

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Don't worry.

I threw up after the first time I gave a BJ in my teens... didn't stop me keeping practicing

Took me a couple of reads ... presume you meant cramp "

Oh blimey blumming typos yes it was cramp , cramp cramp.i tell you not anything from my botty lol

"So I take it your not seeing him again ????

Oh I definitely am!"

is he into necrophilia ? which am guessing is what it will be after you get shot

"I've thrown up one someones cock while deep throating it. think most of us have done something similar.

I've puked on 2 or 3. Given up on the idea of deep throat now lol"

Lol. I don't think you have to give up but i'm well aware not to eat while on a meet now.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I really hope you meant cramp.

Sex is undignified, messy, and has endless potential for disaster. Lord only knows why we keep on wanting to do it.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Can we bear in mind that this occurred two nights after he inserted fingers inside me only to find my moon cup, after I forgot I had it in?? "

He's a keeper then.

ive actually thrown up and wasnt eep throating when i was 18.and the cum hit me at back of throat

"Can we bear in mind that this occurred two nights after he inserted fingers inside me only to find my moon cup, after I forgot I had it in??

He's a keeper then. "

Yes, yes he is

You think that's bad ! I once went back with a girl after a night out and woke in the middle of the night busting for a wee and so parched i could have drink my my own piss ! So I venture downstairs to the kitchen and step in dog mess ! Boom straight through most of my toes on my right foot ! Fuming I'm now washing my foot completely naked in her sink ( I almost sick so the first tap available) when her Mum & Dad walk in from a night out picture this !?!? Started naked washing dog shit of in their kitchen sink ! It was a long time before i could have a one night stand again ! Years ago but i still ask if they have a dog Lol

"My sex life is currently my biggest source of embarrassment... I managed to deep throat a few nights ago for the first time - yay, me! - then I went too deep and threw up in my mouth slightly afterwards, having to do a panicked naked run of shame to my fwb's mum's bathroom.

I think I'm just going to never ever have ANY sexual contact with anyone EVER AGAIN. "

. ((( HUG )))

"Can we bear in mind that this occurred two nights after he inserted fingers inside me only to find my moon cup, after I forgot I had it in??

He's a keeper then.

Yes, yes he is "

Never heard the phrase moon cup before, sounds funny

He's a keeper then.

Yes, yes he is

Never heard the phrase moon cup before, sounds funny "

Google it. Something to do with personal female hygiene

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

What's a sex life?

Moon cup is that what Neil Armstrong had lol for his moon brew

And guys wonder why I have no desire to deep throat when it's so sexy

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

He's a keeper then.

Yes, yes he is

Google it. Something to do with personal female hygiene "

I googled it the other night after you mentioned it. I really wish I hadn't. Made me feel a bit ill!

I've done the same, only it was as he came.....I held the vomit and cum in my mouth and slipped off to the loo... Not the best cocktail hahahah

"You think that's bad ! I once went back with a girl after a night out and woke in the middle of the night busting for a wee and so parched i could have drink my my own piss ! So I venture downstairs to the kitchen and step in dog mess ! Boom straight through most of my toes on my right foot ! Fuming I'm now washing my foot completely naked in her sink ( I almost sick so the first tap available) when her Mum & Dad walk in from a night out picture this !?!? Started naked washing dog shit of in their kitchen sink ! It was a long time before i could have a one night stand again ! Years ago but i still ask if they have a dog Lol "

PMSL!!!!!!!

He's a keeper then.

Yes, yes he is

I googled it the other night after you mentioned it. I really wish I hadn't. Made me feel a bit ill! "

If you imagine it with the stem cut off, it's not half as bad

Though I had a painful moment with the stem before I cut it off. My life is a long list of awkward moments.

I think I'm just going to never ever have ANY sexual contact with anyone EVER AGAIN.

I've done the same, only it was as he came.....I held the vomit and cum in my mouth and slipped off to the loo... Not the best cocktail hahahah "

Oh yack

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Last time I deep throated I couldn't eat for two days .

The gutter was as we were in bed he didn't even notice I was doing it .

Don't think I'll bother again .

Jo x

"You think that's bad ! I once went back with a girl after a night out and woke in the middle of the night busting for a wee and so parched i could have drink my my own piss ! So I venture downstairs to the kitchen and step in dog mess ! Boom straight through most of my toes on my right foot ! Fuming I'm now washing my foot completely naked in her sink ( I almost sick so the first tap available) when her Mum & Dad walk in from a night out picture this !?!? Started naked washing dog shit of in their kitchen sink ! It was a long time before i could have a one night stand again ! Years ago but i still ask if they have a dog Lol

PMSL!!!!!!!

"

Sorry about the few mistakes in grammer but laughing and typing ! Bloody true story though ! Yuk

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I have a very low gag reflex so have to be really careful. A big cock is wasted on me

"Can we bear in mind that this occurred two nights after he inserted fingers inside me only to find my moon cup, after I forgot I had it in?? "

Hahaha. The lady in Boots advised me that you can have sex with the Moon Cup in...NOT TRUE

"You think that's bad ! I once went back with a girl after a night out and woke in the middle of the night busting for a wee and so parched i could have drink my my own piss ! So I venture downstairs to the kitchen and step in dog mess ! Boom straight through most of my toes on my right foot ! Fuming I'm now washing my foot completely naked in her sink ( I almost sick so the first tap available) when her Mum & Dad walk in from a night out picture this !?!? Started naked washing dog shit of in their kitchen sink ! It was a long time before i could have a one night stand again ! Years ago but i still ask if they have a dog Lol "

Thanks Brody I have just laughed so hard I can't see for the tears

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

He's a keeper then.

Yes, yes he is

I googled it the other night after you mentioned it. I really wish I hadn't. Made me feel a bit ill!

If you imagine it with the stem cut off, it's not half as bad

Though I had a painful moment with the stem before I cut it off. My life is a long list of awkward moments."

That doesn't help at all! I really don't like anything to do with menstruation. I don't like blood

"I've thrown up one someones cock while deep throating it. think most of us have done something similar. "

Me too - Just swollowed it back down again along with the cum. L. X

Hahahahhahahahahahahaha

"You think that's bad ! I once went back with a girl after a night out and woke in the middle of the night busting for a wee and so parched i could have drink my my own piss ! So I venture downstairs to the kitchen and step in dog mess ! Boom straight through most of my toes on my right foot ! Fuming I'm now washing my foot completely naked in her sink ( I almost sick so the first tap available) when her Mum & Dad walk in from a night out picture this !?!? Started naked washing dog shit of in their kitchen sink ! It was a long time before i could have a one night stand again ! Years ago but i still ask if they have a dog Lol

PMSL!!!!!!!

"

That's brilliant

I rarely gag, so find it quite easy, enjoy doing it, so never had any issue. Phew!

"I rarely gag, so find it quite easy, enjoy doing it, so never had any issue. Phew! "

Oh do you

Mine was from the other end

Gagged and i wet myself

I threw up a nights worth of red wine over my exes white sofa and cream carpet after he decided to face fuck me without prior warning...that taught him!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I threw up a nights worth of red wine over my exes white sofa and cream carpet after he decided to face fuck me without prior warning...that taught him! "

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

You deepthroaters get my admiration and appreciation .. So glad you keep trying and gagging xxx

Harley Quimm... It could be worse. An ex deep throated me (while watching herself in the full length mirror) and ended up giving herself an ear infection because she forced it down a bit too hard.

She had to go to the doctors and said that she was squirming when she explained how she got it!

Before anyone reads the wrong thing into this, she effectively strained her throat and as we all know, ear, nose and throat.

"You think that's bad.....I actually threw up all.down myself (managed to miss him completely somehow) and had to rush off for a shower, complete with my stockings and suspenders etc"

I did that with hubby. Once I sorted myself out he refused to carry on

"I threw up a nights worth of red wine over my exes white sofa and cream carpet after he decided to face fuck me without prior warning...that taught him!

"

Been there!

Some do actually like the gag reflexes as they throw up on the cock lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Some do actually like the gag reflexes as they throw up on the cock lol "

I hate Swedish porn for this exact reason and also it's always Abba lookalikes that end up doing a 4sum to 'gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight'

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Ah, this explains why I nearly got trampled by a stampede of single guys all trying to message Harley

By *ildt123Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Stop fretting, if you're prepared to make such an effort to please then he should be bloody grateful, and if he isn't ask him to show you how to do better lmfao

I never worried about a guy cumming in my mouth.....until one day a guy produced so much faster than the speed of light and almost killed me! Now it's a phobia!!!

Brighton - even Hove!

"I never worried about a guy cumming in my mouth.....until one day a guy produced so much faster than the speed of light and almost killed me! Now it's a phobia!!! "
silly! That's what nostrils are for! Cum overflow!

Aww that's disgusting!!!

Brighton - even Hove!

"Aww that's disgusting!!! "

My gag reflex is in overdrive lol

I've cum from a blow job once and only once in my life, she ran straight to the toilet and puked her ring up.

Once with a girl, went for an after sex wee and came back to the room, opened the door and realised I needed to fart. Rabbit in headlights moment, decided to go back out the door to let it go..then let go the biggest loudest fart in the history of man. I thought 'shite she's bound to have heard that'. I opened the door again expecting a stern face but she was in tears laughing, so that was alright in the end haha

Brighton - even Hove!

"My gag reflex is in overdrive lol "

Grim, isn't it? I don't do that sort of thing.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Took me a couple of reads ... presume you meant cramp "

I did picture that and wished I hadnt .. cramp does sound better

I guess everyone needs to be sympathetic to disasters coz we are all bound to them!!!

"Some do actually like the gag reflexes as they throw up on the cock lol

I hate Swedish porn for this exact reason and also it's always Abba lookalikes that end up doing a 4sum to 'gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight' "

lol that's a good one and yes few look like abba dot they.

Brighton - even Hove!

"Some do actually like the gag reflexes as they throw up on the cock lol

I hate Swedish porn for this exact reason and also it's always Abba lookalikes that end up doing a 4sum to 'gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight' lol that's a good one and yes few look like abba dot they."

I don't know. I've never seen Bennys cock or Agnethas pussy

» Add a new message to this topic