FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nice cock

Nice cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got told the other day Iv a nice cock , so I got thinking what makes some cocks nice and others not ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"Got told the other day Iv a nice cock , so I got thinking what makes some cocks nice and others not ? "

I'm no expert on this (obviously) but I imagine the kind of person the penis is attached plays a part determining it's attractiveness.

By *P2903Couple  over a year ago

Rotherham

Mine shoots out a double rainbow and plays Barry Manilow's "Looks Like We Made It" when I cum.

It's glorious.

Seriously though, the missus loves my cock (and several others) for various different reasons. She has preferences and criteria but mostly she likes them hard and pointed at her.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Got told the other day Iv a nice cock , so I got thinking what makes some cocks nice and others not ?

I'm no expert on this (obviously) but I imagine the kind of person the penis is attached plays a part determining it's attractiveness."

Erm Ron Jeremy kinda blows that out of the water, so to speak.

He has made a very good living based on his cock.

Born exactly an oil painting.

What the hell.

Not exactly an oil painting.

Where the heck did born come from.

Sorry

"Got told the other day Iv a nice cock , so I got thinking what makes some cocks nice and others not ?

I'm no expert on this (obviously) but I imagine the kind of person the penis is attached plays a part determining it's attractiveness."

No. You are wrong. An attractive looking cock is just that. It Has nothing to do with how nice the person is. Whether I want that cock anywhere near me or not has everything to do with the person It's attached to.

I'm no expert on this (obviously) but I imagine the kind of person the penis is attached plays a part determining it's attractiveness.

"

He also can seemingly cum exactly when he wants...

I wonder how Ron fared in his personal life - relationships et al....and professionally, was he successful because of 'gimmicky' large willy/unusual looks combo?

He does appear to have a personality to complement the big willy - I'm sure that helps matters

"

and Jeremy clarkson has made living out off being a giant cock , must be a Jeremy thing , no offence to any Jeremy's out there !

Forum Mod

I have particular love for certain shaped cocks

I could write an essay on beautiful cocks and what the different shapes and sizes do for me when I play with them,but as no one would appreciate it on here,I just show my appreciation in person to those that have what I think are beautiful cocks

Rotherham

No. You are wrong. An attractive looking cock is just that. It Has nothing to do with how nice the person is. Whether I want that cock anywhere near me or not has everything to do with the person It's attached to. "

Like I said I'm no expert! I guess every woman has a different idea though as to what's attractive and what's not.

"I have particular love for certain shaped cocks

I could write an essay on beautiful cocks and what the different shapes and sizes do for me when I play with them,but as no one would appreciate it on here,I just show my appreciation in person to those that have what I think are beautiful cocks "

I have never told anyone before but my cock is made of edible play doh,

Just set the shape and give it a couple of minutes to go hard

Forum Mod

"I have particular love for certain shaped cocks

I could write an essay on beautiful cocks and what the different shapes and sizes do for me when I play with them,but as no one would appreciate it on here,I just show my appreciation in person to those that have what I think are beautiful cocks

I have never told anyone before but my cock is made of edible play doh,

Just set the shape and give it a couple of minutes to go hard

"

Wouldn't that be amazing?

Thank goodness you said edible play doh.....that stuff used to taste like shit!

Who thinks honeypot should write her essay ?

No. You are wrong. An attractive looking cock is just that. It Has nothing to do with how nice the person is. Whether I want that cock anywhere near me or not has everything to do with the person It's attached to.

Like I said I'm no expert! I guess every woman has a different idea though as to what's attractive and what's not."

Well yeah....we all have our own ideas about what is attractive in general, so I don't see that it should be any different when it comes to cocks. Some claim that a cock is just a cock and they alp look the same. I fail to understand what they mean by that as I find them all completely different and they all respond to different things differently. I find them fascinating

*all!....I'm not in the Alps

Rotherham

Like I said I'm no expert! I guess every woman has a different idea though as to what's attractive and what's not.

Well yeah....we all have our own ideas about what is attractive in general, so I don't see that it should be any different when it comes to cocks. Some claim that a cock is just a cock and they alp look the same. I fail to understand what they mean by that as I find them all completely different and they all respond to different things differently. I find them fascinating "

You find them fascinating! I know what you mean. I find pussies fascinating too

Forum Mod

"Who thinks honeypot should write her essay ? "

You can sod off

Rotherham

"Who thinks honeypot should write her essay ?

You can sod off "

I'd at least like a short synopsis on exactly what it is you like in a cock. I'm actually quite interested now

I too have been complemented on my willy , its length and girth lol

Its jolly having a nice cock I am happy with mine

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Got told the other day Iv a nice cock , so I got thinking what makes some cocks nice and others not ? "

If it doesn't hold ten ring doughnuts it wont get a second look.

By *igboy10essexMan  over a year ago

Upminster

"Who thinks honeypot should write her essay ?

You can sod off "

Does mine get miss honeypot's approval xx

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

It,s the same with pussies been told mine is nice no bits hanging out always nice and trimmed not if not shaved take a look of my photos. With being bi i have seen some horrible pussies over the years

Forum Mod

"It,s the same with pussies been told mine is nice no bits hanging out always nice and trimmed not if not shaved take a look of my photos. With being bi i have seen some horrible pussies over the years"

Anyone that wants to get in there will tell you it's nice looking

Rotherham

"It,s the same with pussies been told mine is nice no bits hanging out always nice and trimmed not if not shaved take a look of my photos. With being bi i have seen some horrible pussies over the years

Anyone that wants to get in there will tell you it's nice looking"

Some guys will, definitely. They are visually fascinating though. To me anyway.

If it doesn't hold ten ring doughnuts it wont get a second look."

Or if it looks like a dormouse waking up under an overhanging cliff then no deal.

By *igboy10essexMan  over a year ago

Upminster

If it doesn't hold ten ring doughnuts it wont get a second look.

Or if it looks like a dormouse waking up under an overhanging cliff then no deal. "

Mine's not a doormouse but bet it could make you squeak xx

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Id imagine cocks look better when erect...a soft cock reminds me of a wet sock....no one wants a wet sock right!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We're all a bit different on how we define a nice or great cock. Size preferences etc affect this.

For me, it's average to large sized, foreskin fully retracts or cut, balanced proportions and the je ne sais quoi, about what makes a specific cock appeal more than another. Sizing has a disproportionately large influence for me, the larger it is, the higher the chance I like it.

It's not just the cock though: it's the person it's attached to. Wrong person, the cocks interest diminishes. How's the overall physique too? Needs to fit my preferences.

I'm picky, more so sometimes than others. It's also to about what a guy can do with his cock. If it's just a flesh dildo equivalent, is it much better than a dildo? I want a guy who can please me with what he has, rather than vice versa.

No. You are wrong. An attractive looking cock is just that. It Has nothing to do with how nice the person is. Whether I want that cock anywhere near me or not has everything to do with the person It's attached to. "

Like I said I'm no expert! I guess every woman has a different idea though as to what's attractive and what's not."

Iike to call myself a Cock Connoisseur

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Pandora id say youve rarely seen a soft cock...cant imagine too many would stay down if they saw you x

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

"We're all a bit different on how we define a nice or great cock. Size preferences etc affect this.

For me, it's average to large sized, foreskin fully retracts or cut, balanced proportions and the je ne sais quoi, about what makes a specific cock appeal more than another. Sizing has a disproportionately large influence for me, the larger it is, the higher the chance I like it.

It's not just the cock though: it's the person it's attached to. Wrong person, the cocks interest diminishes. How's the overall physique too? Needs to fit my preferences.

I'm picky, more so sometimes than others. It's also to about what a guy can do with his cock. If it's just a flesh dildo equivalent, is it much better than a dildo? I want a guy who can please me with what he has, rather than vice versa."

I don't need a bedside clock...I use mine as a sundial when I wake up....x

» Add a new message to this topic