FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pumpaloons...

Pumpaloons...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig bad OP   Man  over a year ago

Up North :-)

I have seen it all now!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

eh ?

" eh ? "

A must have xmas pressie apparently! Who on earth thinks up these toy names?

some poor parent who is at their wits end trying to find new ways of exhausting their little darlings.

i shall be buying THAT!

"some poor parent who is at their wits end trying to find new ways of exhausting their little darlings.

i shall be buying THAT!"

It gets worse! apparently the in thing at the top is "Zhu Zhu Pets Grooming Salon" i despair at times i really do

"some poor parent who is at their wits end trying to find new ways of exhausting their little darlings.

i shall be buying THAT!

It gets worse! apparently the in thing at the top is "Zhu Zhu Pets Grooming Salon" i despair at times i really do "

err...guilty of assisting getting that one to the top of the list...as well as a lalaloopsy

i shall be buying THAT!

It gets worse! apparently the in thing at the top is "Zhu Zhu Pets Grooming Salon" i despair at times i really do

err...guilty of assisting getting that one to the top of the list...as well as a lalaloopsy"

Im looking for xmas pressies for my nephews! Can ya tell

i shall be buying THAT!

err...guilty of assisting getting that one to the top of the list...as well as a lalaloopsy

Im looking for xmas pressies for my nephews! Can ya tell "

sounds like you're looking in the wrong department!

it's screechers dinosaurs and kung zhu...would also suggest nerf, but that's more fun for the adults me thinks!

i shall be buying THAT!

it's screechers dinosaurs and kung zhu...would also suggest nerf, but that's more fun for the adults me thinks!"

I am banned from buying any weapon based toy by the sis in law. She is a veggie pacifist so i have to get PC toys

i shall be buying THAT!

it's screechers dinosaurs and kung zhu...would also suggest nerf, but that's more fun for the adults me thinks!

I am banned from buying any weapon based toy by the sis in law. She is a veggie pacifist so i have to get PC toys "

but it's nerf! nerf rocks!!!!

i shall be buying THAT!

I am banned from buying any weapon based toy by the sis in law. She is a veggie pacifist so i have to get PC toys

but it's nerf! nerf rocks!!!!

"

I knows that, you knows that but she is verrrrrrrrry radical in her views

Pumpaloons?

Sounds like a pair of baggy arsed farting britches to me! R

XX

"Pumpaloons?

Sounds like a pair of baggy arsed farting britches to me! R

XX"

Its an inflatable toy race with 2 of you pumping.

I smiled and thought of 2 couples doing swapsies and seeing who could last longest

» Add a new message to this topic