FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pic Friday Dangerous

Face pic Friday Dangerous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Was in Tenerife in a Bar they had a sex site on a screen with members just like showing chat room photos videos and profiles be careful with face photos you never no who see,s them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

hi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

First sign of madness is talking to yourself

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

It's certainly dangerous when you request my fugly mug..

To: Sydney University and BARS IN TENERIFE and all other institutions using this site or its associated sites for projects - You do not have permission from me to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

"Was in Tenerife in a Bar they had a sex site on a screen with members just like showing chat room photos videos and profiles be careful with face photos you never no who see,s them"

Not sure I would be too bothered about someone in Tenerife perving at my face.

"To: Sydney University and BARS IN TENERIFE and all other institutions using this site or its associated sites for projects - You do not have permission from me to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action."

haha a legal warning which holds no weight or meaning in law

"To: Sydney University and BARS IN TENERIFE and all other institutions using this site or its associated sites for projects - You do not have permission from me to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

haha a legal warning which holds no weight or meaning in law "

Agreed. I've added my pic in the hope of getting into a bar in tenerife. It's the closest I'm going to get due to work commitments

» Add a new message to this topic