FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do many guys pay to play?

Do many guys pay to play?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bhol1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

east ardsley

With sites like fab being so popular these days do guy pay to play anymore or is the oldest profession in the world in recession? I often wonder as fab isn't the only site out there and there are many more single men on here than there are women.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had never heard of fab until someone recommended it.

I was on ashley madison before and that's about 45 a month for guys and free for women

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

If you mean do they pay for sex I would guess yes by the amount of offers that have come our way.

east ardsley

"If you mean do they pay for sex I would guess yes by the amount of offers that have come our way."

That is surprising we have been on here for 3 years or more on and off and have never been propositioned like that. Must just be us lol.

I think some guys offer money in here to try get laid as it's not easy for single guys. But there is a reason it's called the oldest profession and that's because there will a need

The reason its called oldest profession is cos its "older" prostitutes just with a more posh name.

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"If you mean do they pay for sex I would guess yes by the amount of offers that have come our way.

That is surprising we have been on here for 3 years or more on and off and have never been propositioned like that. Must just be us lol. "

I'll gi' you a coffee and a bag o chips to suck me dick, feel better?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yeap, I've had offers over the years

east ardsley

"If you mean do they pay for sex I would guess yes by the amount of offers that have come our way.

That is surprising we have been on here for 3 years or more on and off and have never been propositioned like that. Must just be us lol.

I'll gi' you a coffee and a bag o chips to suck me dick, feel better? "

Much better thanks will there be sugar in the coffee?

Coffee with 4 sugars

I would pay. As my age stops me from being a successful candidate with couples and females. And I have been on here about 5 months, with not even a kiss.

east ardsley

"I would pay. As my age stops me from being a successful candidate with couples and females. And I have been on here about 5 months, with not even a kiss."

Aww that's not good at all especially when most people on here have 99 as their upper age limit.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

As always with these threads it starts to look like some people are touting for business whilst others are giving them business so Im closing this now sorry