FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > IS IT SHITTY OF HIM?

IS IT SHITTY OF HIM?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So. Was kind of seeing a guy. We met on fab, and went on a few dates. He was always saying how much he liked me n I was t be best fuck he's ever had and that he wanted to go out with me. I was unsure as commitment is a little scary to me, I was honest and he said it's fine and were still seeing each other and texting all the time. Got a text this morning saying he can't speak to me anymore because his ex is pregnant and he's getting back with her. Is this out of order? Or am I a being a little birch for fuming about it?

Needed a little rant

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is the baby his?

Forum Mod

You do pick em

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

Im sorry but you both wanted different things so it is probably for the best

By *penyoureyes2722Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I'd be wondering if he had ever split with the ex

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Well it wasn't meant to be. Look at it as a lucky escape.

Good luck to him and his new family if he's reading.

I think he is trying to do the "honorable thing" by committing to his ex now that she's having his baby.

If the baby is his, and he wants to be in its life, then I don't see a problem with him getting back with her. To be honest, if you are the one who turned down a committed relationship with him, then I don't really see that he owes you anything beyond what you've already had. Sorry, but that is my opinion.

-Courtney

"Is the baby his?"

Apparently

By *hattyman80Man  over a year ago

stockport

Tricky situation. Two things to be angry about possibly. One is were you with in a relationship when he got his ex pregnant and two is ditching you for someone else regardless of the situation.

sounds like he was leading you on a bit and possibly keeping his ex close too and had you as a back up (sorry that isn't meant to sound as harsh as it does)

You've got s right to be angry but I think you should leave him behind. His loss and let's face it you've got the world at your feet no commitments and I imagine hundreds of guys on here throwing themselves at you to take your mind off him

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

He's pretty much allowed to end the relationship for whatever reason he likes, just as you could.

I didn't think we were allowed to air dirty linen about other members on here?

"I'd be wondering if he had ever split with the ex "

"He's pretty much allowed to end the relationship for whatever reason he likes, just as you could.

I didn't think we were allowed to air dirty linen about other members on here?"

I haven't named him. He doesn't use forums. And as far as I'm aware. No longer a memeber.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Is this the same guy who went really cold on you a few weeks back?

Also. Not saying he isn't allowed to do whatever he wants. Just think its shitty to be like that with me and and then decide he can't even talk to me anymore.

"If the baby is his, and he wants to be in its life, then I don't see a problem with him getting back with her. To be honest, if you are the one who turned down a committed relationship with him, then I don't really see that he owes you anything beyond what you've already had. Sorry, but that is my opinion.

-Courtney"

"Is this the same guy who went really cold on you a few weeks back? "

No this is a different one. Get myself around ha.

"So. Was kind of seeing a guy. We met on fab, and went on a few dates. He was always saying how much he liked me n I was t be best fuck he's ever had and that he wanted to go out with me. I was unsure as commitment is a little scary to me, I was honest and he said it's fine and were still seeing each other and texting all the time. Got a text this morning saying he can't speak to me anymore because his ex is pregnant and he's getting back with her. Is this out of order? Or am I a being a little birch for fuming about it?

Needed a little rant "

If this is true then to be fair I can't fault his morals for wanting to do the right thing as it were if the child is his, though the logic may be flawed in the longterm if they're mainly getting back together for the child.

However he could have told you to your face or at the very least by talking to you, you deserve that courtesy. I've never finished with anyone by text as its cowardly and will leave the person you're finishing with with many unanswered questions that prevent them getting closure.

Is this a dating site now? We didn't realise thought it was a swingers site

"He's pretty much allowed to end the relationship for whatever reason he likes, just as you could.

I haven't named him. He doesn't use forums. And as far as I'm aware. No longer a memeber. "

The rules say even if we don't name others we're not allowed to bad mouth them.

Anyway, his circumstances changed and he changed his mind. It happens. It hurts but I can't see he did anything wrong, unless he was seeing his ex and you at the same time.

I'd strongly suspect she isn't even his 'ex'

"Is this a dating site now? We didn't realise thought it was a swingers site "

Oh. And I thought people were free to use it however they wanted? Must be my mistake.

"So. Was kind of seeing a guy. We met on fab, and went on a few dates. He was always saying how much he liked me n I was t be best fuck he's ever had and that he wanted to go out with me. I was unsure as commitment is a little scary to me, I was honest and he said it's fine and were still seeing each other and texting all the time. Got a text this morning saying he can't speak to me anymore because his ex is pregnant and he's getting back with her. Is this out of order? Or am I a being a little birch for fuming about it?

Needed a little rant

If this is true then to be fair I can't fault his morals for wanting to do the right thing as it were if the child is his, though the logic may be flawed in the longterm if they're mainly getting back together for the child.

However he could have told you to your face or at the very least by talking to you, you deserve that courtesy. I've never finished with anyone by text as its cowardly and will leave the person you're finishing with with many unanswered questions that prevent them getting closure."

This x

As most people say ...." My kids come first " ....or would you rather he ditch them for you ?

I haven't named him. He doesn't use forums. And as far as I'm aware. No longer a memeber.

Anyway, his circumstances changed and he changed his mind. It happens. It hurts but I can't see he did anything wrong, unless he was seeing his ex and you at the same time."

But if they aren't committed, why is this even a problem? Or did I miss something?

-Courtney

Anyway, his circumstances changed and he changed his mind. It happens. It hurts but I can't see he did anything wrong, unless he was seeing his ex and you at the same time.

But if they aren't committed, why is this even a problem? Or did I miss something?

-Courtney"

No, I did. I didn't realise they weren't committed. I re-read the first post. My mistake.

I can't see he did anything wrong.

"As most people say ...." My kids come first " ....or would you rather he ditch them for you ? "

Not at all. But I see no reason why its necessary to get back with an ex just because they're pregnant

"Is this a dating site now? We didn't realise thought it was a swingers site

Oh. And I thought people were free to use it however they wanted? Must be my mistake. "

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Oh. And I thought people were free to use it however they wanted? Must be my mistake. "

I didn't realise dating on fab was forbidden. Anyone you thinks this is a swinging site is living in cloud cuckoo land. Fab is many many things. Swinging is just a part of it. People can use it as they see fit.

I just wanted opinions. Obviously I'm feeling hurt for no reason at all!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It must be annoying

But there will be others less annoying

*sings* "always look on the bright side of life...."

"As most people say ...." My kids come first " ....or would you rather he ditch them for you ?

Not at all. But I see no reason why its necessary to get back with an ex just because they're pregnant "

Id question if she really was an ex...but its his choice to...and I hope you wished him good luck.

On to my next victim I suppose.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

It's understandable that you're a bit miffed but he's chosen to do the right thing now there is a baby involved. It might hurt a little but move on and find someone new

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"On to my next victim I suppose."

That's the spirit

"I just wanted opinions. Obviously I'm feeling hurt for no reason at all! "

Oh I can understand you feeling hurt. Hurt can't be rationalised away like that.

I don't think he's done anything wrong but it's not surprising you feel hurt.

"As most people say ...." My kids come first " ....or would you rather he ditch them for you ?

Not at all. But I see no reason why its necessary to get back with an ex just because they're pregnant

Id question if she really was an ex...but its his choice to...and I hope you wished him good luck. "

My reply. Was a simple. Lol. I couldn't think of anything better to say to him.

Not at all. But I see no reason why its necessary to get back with an ex just because they're pregnant "

If she is indeed an ex. He may have been playing away and shit got real at getting her pregnant.

Because he's doing what he feels is the right thing and trying to rebuild a relationship for the sake of his soon to be child?

I say good on him and hope it works out for him

"If the baby is his, and he wants to be in its life, then I don't see a problem with him getting back with her. To be honest, if you are the one who turned down a committed relationship with him, then I don't really see that he owes you anything beyond what you've already had. Sorry, but that is my opinion.

-Courtney"

I agree. You didn't want to commit and he wants to be there for his child...you can't criticise him for that. Perhaps he foresaw drama by telling you to your face? If he's deleted his profile and cut all ties he's done the right thing...leave him to concentrate on his family.

IF he's being honest, you didn't want major commitment and he wants to be a part of the child's life, I see no issue.

You hear lots of sad stories about men abandoning mothers with their children, but it sounds like he's being sensible.

Maybe cutting contact completely isn't the smoothest move, but at least he's given you a reason.

I think if you were clear you didn't really want anything commited in the first instance, it's a little odd to question if he's being "shitty".

You weren't in a relationship with him so it's kinda tricky.

But these things happen.

Oh. And I thought people were free to use it however they wanted? Must be my mistake.

I didn't realise dating on fab was forbidden. Anyone you thinks this is a swinging site is living in cloud cuckoo land. Fab is many many things. Swinging is just a part of it. People can use it as they see fit."

Totally agree ...If this site was just for swingers you could say goodbye to all the single guys and girls on here !!....and can't see anyway in the rules where you can't develop a relationship with someone you've met or purposely look to date someone on here

And to the op ..I think he's doing the right thing and supporting the mother orhhis baby .xx

-Courtney

I agree. You didn't want to commit and he wants to be there for his child...you can't criticise him for that. Perhaps he foresaw drama by telling you to your face? If he's deleted his profile and cut all ties he's done the right thing...leave him to concentrate on his family."

I'm. It denying that he's probably done the right thing. But I still feel a little hard done by. Whether it's justified or not. I am leaving him to it. I won't be in contact with him at all.

Phew, you got away with that one...

What? you said you didn't want a relationship and now you don't have one, result

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

There's plenty more fish in the sea OP. An old saying but a true one. This guy obviously wasn't the one for you. That's life. The right man for you is out there somewhere and fate will intervene when the time is right. No doubt when you least expect it.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

It's clear that the ex isn't an ex as why would he be shagging her and getting her pregnant I can't see that any Turkey basters would be present. Maybe you now need to take time out for yourself before you jump from the frying pan into the fire. The right person will come along at the right time and right place.

If you were a contestant on itv's love island...

I think the " you got pied " phrase is highly appropriate!

[Removed by poster at 16/07/15 12:31:09]

"Im sorry but you both wanted different things so it is probably for the best"

Agree with the above!

"Phew, you got away with that one...

What? you said you didn't want a relationship and now you don't have one, result "

"On to my next victim I suppose.

There's plenty more fish in the sea OP. An old saying but a true one. This guy obviously wasn't the one for you. That's life. The right man for you is out there somewhere and fate will intervene when the time is right. No doubt when you least expect it."

I'll just do what I do best and slut around. It's easier I Think.

stockport

"It's clear that the ex isn't an ex as why would he be shagging her and getting her pregnant I can't see that any Turkey basters would be present. Maybe you now need to take time out for yourself before you jump from the frying pan into the fire. The right person will come along at the right time and right place. "

"Im sorry but you both wanted different things so it is probably for the best

Agree with the above! "

Onwards and upwards OP

Surely it's better he made the decision now than further down the line.

Men are bastards hun!! I think it was a very low thing to do, making you believe you were something more than a fuck!! There are some nice guys out there somewhere! Good luck hun x

"Men are bastards hun!! I think it was a very low thing to do, making you believe you were something more than a fuck!! There are some nice guys out there somewhere! Good luck hun x"

Let's put the word some in front of men let's not tar everyone with the same brush

There's plenty more fish in the sea OP. An old saying but a true one. This guy obviously wasn't the one for you. That's life. The right man for you is out there somewhere and fate will intervene when the time is right. No doubt when you least expect it.

I'll just do what I do best and slut around. It's easier I Think. "

just find a singley to slut with rather than a guy with a pregnant girlfriend

"Men are bastards hun!! I think it was a very low thing to do, making you believe you were something more than a fuck!! There are some nice guys out there somewhere! Good luck hun x

Let's put the word some in front of men let's not tar everyone with the same brush "

I did say there are some nice ones lol

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Is this the same guy who went really cold on you a few weeks back?

No this is a different one. Get myself around ha. "

Nowt wrong with spreading the love, Biscotti but be careful not to fall for them so quickly, not nice to be hurt so often.

Him

I'll just do what I do best and slut around. It's easier I Think. just find a singley to slut with rather than a guy with a pregnant girlfriend "

Well it's not like I knew about her at the time. I'm not psychic

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think when there is only one side of a story, it is best not to come to any kind of moral judgment. It's one of the reasons I dislike posts like this.

OP - keep your chin up and carry on with life.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"It's clear that the ex isn't an ex as why would he be shagging her and getting her pregnant I can't see that any Turkey basters would be present. Maybe you now need to take time out for yourself before you jump from the frying pan into the fire. The right person will come along at the right time and right place. "

"Men are bastards hun!! I think it was a very low thing to do, making you believe you were something more than a fuck!! There are some nice guys out there somewhere! Good luck hun x

Let's put the word some in front of men let's not tar everyone with the same brush

I did say there are some nice ones lol"

Lol so you did my apologies

Lol so you did my apologies "

Lol if you were a fella id not forgive you

Lol if you were a fella id not forgive you "

Well according to some at the moment I look like a bloke

"Men are bastards hun!! I think it was a very low thing to do, making you believe you were something more than a fuck!! There are some nice guys out there somewhere! Good luck hun x"

I know right! Going back to stand by a woman he got pregnant, what a scumbag

Lol if you were a fella id not forgive you

Well according to some at the moment I look like a bloke "

Wtf!!! lol

If you were his ex and he said by the way I want to keep in touch with a lady friend who I went out with from a swinging site, what would you feel about his commitment to your joint future?

Not sure really. If your not committed and he has discovered he is going to be a dad. I think he is right to try again with the mother than not when you might never commit.

Sorry if that not what you want to hear x

stockport

I admit to being a bastard from time to time . However I'm straight up with people on here. I'd rather tell people the truth about me and if I'm someone they want to meet then that's cool if I'm not it's no problem. It's not like I expect to be everyone's cup of tea.

"If you were his ex and he said by the way I want to keep in touch with a lady friend who I went out with from a swinging site, what would you feel about his commitment to your joint future?

"

I see no problem with being able to stay friends with people. Regardless of where they met.

If you are looking for loyalty and consistency then you are probably on the wrong site I'm afraid.

"Also. Not saying he isn't allowed to do whatever he wants. Just think its shitty to be like that with me and and then decide he can't even talk to me anymore. "

Sorry but he's not being shitty at all .

Being shitty would be if he did carry on chatting with you when he's getting back with the mother of his child .

Sorry to be so harsh , but surely you can see this for what it is ?

I know right! Going back to stand by a woman he got pregnant, what a scumbag "

If he didn't tell the OP he was shagging his ex, then yes, he is a scumbag but at least he's accepting his responsibilities.

I'll just do what I do best and slut around. It's easier I Think. just find a singley to slut with rather than a guy with a pregnant girlfriend

Well it's not like I knew about her at the time. I'm not psychic"

I didn't suggest you were psychic or should have known. But going from your previous threads about guys you've given yourself to, you appear to choose rotters

Maybe he felt a bit shitty when you said you didn't want to go out with him? Difference is he just said fine and didn't have a rant to the world. Good luck x

I admit to being a bastard from time to time . However I'm straight up with people on here. I'd rather tell people the truth about me and if I'm someone they want to meet then that's cool if I'm not it's no problem. It's not like I expect to be everyone's cup of tea. "

I think its more the fact he was wanting more from her than just sex, he sounds a bit of a head playing fuckwit!! If it goes past sex to relationship then fine but dont lead someone on and hurt them! Thats not fair!

Best way to get over someone is to get under several other people.

Preferably all in one sesssion.

"If you are looking for loyalty and consistency then you are probably on the wrong site I'm afraid. "

I wasn't initially. I'm here to fuck. But I am open to other stuff with the right person. Why Is this such a crime on here?

"Best way to get over someone is to get under several other people.

Preferably all in one sesssion. "

Trying to organise a gangbang as we speak.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Sounds like an unfortunate situation for everyone involved. Fingers crossed that there is happiness out there for you all.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

he offered you commitment and you didn't want it ..he's got someone else pregnant and clearly she does want it and he's giving them it ...hardly shitty !

That's the spirit "

Apparently the best way to get over a man is to get under another one.

Oh aren't they just! I mean he could have abandoned his child, not committed to it's mother, and stayed on a sex site shagging whoever he wanted while the state picked up the cost!!! Total bastard for taking his responsibilities seriously

The OP didn't want to be anymore than a fuck so what's the issue? Poor guy is being slated for choosing to be with his child and that is wrong.

Preferably all in one sesssion. "

I second this! Lol

I'll just do what I do best and slut around. It's easier I Think. just find a singley to slut with rather than a guy with a pregnant girlfriend

Well it's not like I knew about her at the time. I'm not psychic

I didn't suggest you were psychic or should have known. But going from your previous threads about guys you've given yourself to, you appear to choose rotters"

The problem lies with the fact they present themselves to be decent honest people.

[Removed by poster at 16/07/15 12:45:37]

I admit to being a bastard from time to time . However I'm straight up with people on here. I'd rather tell people the truth about me and if I'm someone they want to meet then that's cool if I'm not it's no problem. It's not like I expect to be everyone's cup of tea.

I think its more the fact he was wanting more from her than just sex, he sounds a bit of a head playing fuckwit!! If it goes past sex to relationship then fine but dont lead someone on and hurt them! Thats not fair! "

Who was leading whom on?

Preferably all in one sesssion.

Trying to organise a gangbang as we speak. "

Put me down

I can't work out why you're so miffed? You said you didn't want anything serious when he clearly did and got full on serious finding out his ex was pregnant. I can't imagine his ex being to happy about him continuing to talk to you so cut ties to concentrate on his pending family.

Comes across like you don't want him but nobody else can.

"If you are looking for loyalty and consistency then you are probably on the wrong site I'm afraid.

I wasn't initially. I'm here to fuck. But I am open to other stuff with the right person. Why Is this such a crime on here?"

It's not a crime. More a...dream?

Oh aren't they just! I mean he could have abandoned his child, not committed to it's mother, and stayed on a sex site shagging whoever he wanted while the state picked up the cost!!! Total bastard for taking his responsibilities seriously

The OP didn't want to be anymore than a fuck so what's the issue? Poor guy is being slated for choosing to be with his child and that is wrong."

Hes not a bastard for that but obviously shagging mrs and op and probably many others! Glad the man wants to support his kid! That isnt issue here!

So someone you've just been seeing a couple of weeks has found out he's going to be a dad. Why do you think it's shitty that he thinks it would be best for him to be part of that family?

Right. Its not like I was fucking everyone at the time as well as him. I told him I was unsure of committing as it terrifies me. For reasons which I told him. And he was happy with that and said would wait. So in that time he has got his ex pregnant. And I'm supposed to be okay with that? Okay then. If he'd had told me he'd been fucking his ex at the same time then fair dos but Id rather not be strung a long and lied to.

There's no issue with wanting to be a dad. Its more the fact that he was clearly having the best of both worlds. I end up hurt hes happy enough yet I'm a bitch for being annoyed.

I should count it as a lucky escape and move on . Simple as that

The OP didn't want to be anymore than a fuck so what's the issue? Poor guy is being slated for choosing to be with his child and that is wrong.

Hes not a bastard for that but obviously shagging mrs and op and probably many others! Glad the man wants to support his kid! That isnt issue here!"

'Obviously'??? Oh so you've heard all sides to the story, worked out all the dates and know his entire sexual history?

The only 'obvious' thing on this post is that people are forming their own conclusions just because the OP has had her nose put out of joint

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

My life is obviously sadly lacking some drama

I think its more the fact he was wanting more from her than just sex, he sounds a bit of a head playing fuckwit!! If it goes past sex to relationship then fine but dont lead someone on and hurt them! Thats not fair! "

There are so many threads about wanting more than sex , looking for a relationship etc......

It's a swinging site , a place where NSA is the norm , a place to enjoy hassle free fun with like minded folk .

It's instances like this that prove the theory that singles that mingle in the swinging world can create drama and issues which shouldn't be part of the lifestyle .

Don't get me wrong , there are plenty of single men and women who enhance the scene ( we've met enough to know ! ) , but seriously , examples like this do no favours at all to the single swinging scene at all .

"My life is obviously sadly lacking some drama "

Get butt naked and run outside. See if that brings some

"My life is obviously sadly lacking some drama "

Awww Jezza

When dealing with other members on here expect everything to be a lie. Name, age, cock size etc. As long as fun is being had, nobody cares.

"Is this a dating site now? We didn't realise thought it was a swingers site "
Why am I not supriced this comes from a couple? Maibe be more helpful.

Hes not a bastard for that but obviously shagging mrs and op and probably many others! Glad the man wants to support his kid! That isnt issue here!

'Obviously'??? Oh so you've heard all sides to the story, worked out all the dates and know his entire sexual history?

The only 'obvious' thing on this post is that people are forming their own conclusions just because the OP has had her nose put out of joint "

Im showing that i understand ops side....call the fucking forum police!!!! Ive formed an illegal opinion!!

I do think you need to take certain things people say over the Internet with a huge pinch of salt....call me cynical but with the bullshit I have been fed over the years I've a shit loaf of salt to pinch

Bristol

"It's instances like this that prove the theory that singles that mingle in the swinging world can create drama and issues which shouldn't be part of the lifestyle .

Don't get me wrong , there are plenty of single men and women who enhance the scene ( we've met enough to know ! ) , but seriously , examples like this do no favours at all to the single swinging scene at all ."

Well, that's a bit of a stretch!

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"You do pick em

"

This

"There's no issue with wanting to be a dad. Its more the fact that he was clearly having the best of both worlds. I end up hurt hes happy enough yet I'm a bitch for being annoyed. "

How do you know she wasn't pregnant before he started with you and has just found out? You didn't want commitment so he was free to shag who else he liked without being answerable to anyone.

"It's instances like this that prove the theory that singles that mingle in the swinging world can create drama and issues which shouldn't be part of the lifestyle .

Don't get me wrong , there are plenty of single men and women who enhance the scene ( we've met enough to know ! ) , but seriously , examples like this do no favours at all to the single swinging scene at all .

Well, that's a bit of a stretch! "

How so ?

This is one of the downsides to women coming on a site like fab looking for a relationship. Not ideal really.

Same when single women specify 'no attached' or 'no married' men, so they end up looking for 'single' men who are really attached men with a fake single profile. Preferring the liars over the ones telling the truth, and then sit in wonder about how it went wrong.

Some men lie to get sex, then once had their fill of sex with that particular woman, move on to the next. If you expect more then prepare for disappointment. The realistic women have the most fun.

"There's no issue with wanting to be a dad. Its more the fact that he was clearly having the best of both worlds. I end up hurt hes happy enough yet I'm a bitch for being annoyed. "

No, you've been seeing someone a couple of weeks and now you aren't.

"I do think you need to take certain things people say over the Internet with a huge pinch of salt....call me cynical but with the bullshit I have been fed over the years I've a shit loaf of salt to pinch "

Lol all that salt is bad for you mind!

I didn't come here looking for a relationship. But why should I pass up opportunities to be happy just because I'm on a swingers site?

By *ce of diamondMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Il probably get shit for this but didn't you turn him down for committed relationship so if you are not committed to each other he has a right to end it for any reason if it was the other way round and you are now the ex that's pregnant wouldn't you want to try and be a family?

"There's no issue with wanting to be a dad. Its more the fact that he was clearly having the best of both worlds. I end up hurt hes happy enough yet I'm a bitch for being annoyed.

How do you know she wasn't pregnant before he started with you and has just found out? You didn't want commitment so he was free to shag who else he liked without being answerable to anyone."

"This is one of the downsides to women coming on a site like fab looking for a relationship. Not ideal really.

Same when single women specify 'no attached' or 'no married' men, so they end up looking for 'single' men who are really attached men with a fake single profile. Preferring the liars over the ones telling the truth, and then sit in wonder about how it went wrong.

Some men lie to get sex, then once had their fill of sex with that particular woman, move on to the next. If you expect more then prepare for disappointment. The realistic women have the most fun."

I prefer meeting single men not to date them but for the simple fact that I don't want some wife or partner getting my number and calling me all the names under the sun which has happened on here

Bristol

How so ?"

Because it's all supposition and personal opinion based on nothing.

To suggest that 'drama in the swinging scene' is the fault of singles, and that this thread proves it, is just nonsense.

Would you really trust any1 on fab especially regarding there relationship status.......

"This is one of the downsides to women coming on a site like fab looking for a relationship. Not ideal really.

Some men lie to get sex, then once had their fill of sex with that particular woman, move on to the next. If you expect more then prepare for disappointment. The realistic women have the most fun."

My experience is that the couples and openly married cheating singles cause the least drama because they are here for sex, not a relationship and expect and give nothing more.

Omg. I just think its a bit shitty of him tbh. No need for how some people go on.

"Would you really trust any1 on fab especially regarding there relationship status....... "

Yes. Who would lie about being married and on here as a cheating single person after nothing but drama free sex?

How so ?

Because it's all supposition and personal opinion based on nothing.

To suggest that 'drama in the swinging scene' is the fault of singles, and that this thread proves it, is just nonsense."

I didn't suggest all the 'drama in the swinging scene' was down to singles . Just that this thread is a prime example of the drama associated with singles , and we have seen similar so many times .

Of course drama exists with couples too , but for us swinging should be a drama free zone .

My supposition and personal opinion is based on this thread and our experiences over four and half years in the scene - hardly based on nothing !

"I prefer meeting single men not to date them but for the simple fact that I don't want some wife or partner getting my number and calling me all the names under the sun which has happened on here "

The point is for the most part (in our experience) they aren't actually single. So, the likelihood of that kind of weird call increases not diminishes. If you met a couple (both of) for a social then played with the hubby 1on1 privately with the blessing of the wife would you not feel more secure?

"Omg. I just think its a bit shitty of him tbh. No need for how some people go on. "

Draw a line under it hun and call it experience!

"Would you really trust any1 on fab especially regarding there relationship status.......

Yes. Who would lie about being married and on here as a cheating single person after nothing but drama free sex? "

Actually, this may be the new ploy: saying you are married to convince people you are going to be drama free

Question to the OP,

Did you want to spend the rest of your life with this guy?

if so did you tell him?

I strongly suspect this is really that you didn't want until you couldn't have.

So NO he is not shitty, he seems like a decent ordinary bloke who is going to try and do the right thing, so good luck to him.

You are where you were, but have had some fun that wouldn't have happened if he didn't visit your life however briefly.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Needed a little rant "

NO HE CAN DO THIS IF HE WANTS

"I prefer meeting single men not to date them but for the simple fact that I don't want some wife or partner getting my number and calling me all the names under the sun which has happened on here

The point is for the most part (in our experience) they aren't actually single. So, the likelihood of that kind of weird call increases not diminishes. If you met a couple (both of) for a social then played with the hubby 1on1 privately with the blessing of the wife would you not feel more secure?"

Possibly but then ive witnessed so many things while being on fab and wives becoming jealous and husbands becoming jealous and pissing up the lamp post messages from other women on here that ive become scared to actually meet anyone lol. I hate drama and don't entertain it in my life. However I do see the point you are making though

Needed a little rant

NO HE CAN DO THIS IF HE WANTS"

No need to shout.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Needed a little rant

NO HE CAN DO THIS IF HE WANTS

No need to shout. "

You started it

"I didn't come here looking for a relationship. But why should I pass up opportunities to be happy just because I'm on a swingers site?"

But you did didn't you?

stockport

I think Biscotti you can fee however you want and if you feel it's wrong then what has happened between you both has made you feel like that and no-one here can really say it's right or wrong as they haven't been part of what you two had.

So take everything here with a pinch of salt and have some fun. Plenty of single guys near you I'm sure that would fall all over themselves to help you move on

Anyway. You can't be that upset about it if your trying to organise a gangbang for the weekend. Chin up. Arse up. Enjoy

To be honest fair play to him my ex told me when she was 7 months pregnant and I was moving out I stayed because of my son but it only lasted 4 more years then fell apart again

"Anyway. You can't be that upset about it if your trying to organise a gangbang for the weekend. Chin up. Arse up. Enjoy "

Best way to get over someone. Get under many.

"Possibly but then ive witnessed so many things while being on fab and wives becoming jealous and husbands becoming jealous and pissing up the lamp post messages from other women on here that ive become scared to actually meet anyone lol. I hate drama and don't entertain it in my life. However I do see the point you are making though "

Main thing is so long as you're having fun and getting out of it what you want to get out of it

Would just say having drama with one couple doesn't mean you'd have the same drama with another. For us, Julia would be delighted if we found a girl up for fun with me as well as maybe going out on the town with her on the pull where you can both be free and have a great flirty night out. Her normal circle of friends she wouldn't be able to do that. So, not only have some great (*cough* not gonna say crap am I haha) sex, get a new friend too!

"I think Biscotti you can fee however you want and if you feel it's wrong then what has happened between you both has made you feel like that and no-one here can really say it's right or wrong as they haven't been part of what you two had.

So take everything here with a pinch of salt and have some fun. Plenty of single guys near you I'm sure that would fall all over themselves to help you move on "

Well thats not very bastard like!! Damn it my theory had gome out the window!!

"Possibly but then ive witnessed so many things while being on fab and wives becoming jealous and husbands becoming jealous and pissing up the lamp post messages from other women on here that ive become scared to actually meet anyone lol. I hate drama and don't entertain it in my life. However I do see the point you are making though

Main thing is so long as you're having fun and getting out of it what you want to get out of it

Would just say having drama with one couple doesn't mean you'd have the same drama with another. For us, Julia would be delighted if we found a girl up for fun with me as well as maybe going out on the town with her on the pull where you can both be free and have a great flirty night out. Her normal circle of friends she wouldn't be able to do that. So, not only have some great (*cough* not gonna say crap am I haha) sex, get a new friend too! "

Very true

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

"Would you really trust any1 on fab especially regarding there relationship status....... "

ermmmm.....NOOOOO

"You do pick em

"

this

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"You do pick em

"

this..

regularly too it seems..

"I just wanted opinions. Obviously I'm feeling hurt for no reason at all! "

I (female half) can understand you being hurt. Perhaps he told you this to try to soften the blow rather than an outright I've changed my mind about us message. I can't see anything that wrong with what he did and it's his choice to make. Perhaps he didn't want any drama? Would you really have preferred the silent treatment?

stockport

"I think Biscotti you can fee however you want and if you feel it's wrong then what has happened between you both has made you feel like that and no-one here can really say it's right or wrong as they haven't been part of what you two had.

So take everything here with a pinch of salt and have some fun. Plenty of single guys near you I'm sure that would fall all over themselves to help you move on

Well thats not very bastard like!! Damn it my theory had gome out the window!! "

Im sorry for throwing your theory out of the window I'm sure I'll be a bastard soon lol

Ah I think the OP liked the fella more than she let on to him and now it's a case of "you don't know what you've got til it's gone". The shitty thing he's done is suddenly stop all contact but I agree with other posters that he's doing the right thing sticking by his ex and kid and not stringing you along but you have a right to be miffed and have a bit of a moan.

Next time don't hold back your feelings and the only moaning will be..??

On that note, enjoy the gb!

Im sorry for throwing your theory out of the window I'm sure I'll be a bastard soon lol "

Thanks!! Im gonna need therapy otherwise!!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Sounds to me like he has been messing with you and nearly got caught and has had to back off and cut all ties with you before his lady can prove it.

stockport

Im sorry for throwing your theory out of the window I'm sure I'll be a bastard soon lol

Thanks!! Im gonna need therapy otherwise!! "

Well drop me a message sometime and I'll do my best to keep you out of therapy..... The least I can do

Well drop me a message sometime and I'll do my best to keep you out of therapy..... The least I can do "

stockport

Well drop me a message sometime and I'll do my best to keep you out of therapy..... The least I can do

"

I'd message you but I'd have to wait 18 months to get through your age filters lol

-Courtney"

think that kind of sums it up, I think it's selfish to expect a guy who you have told you don't want a relationship with to stay single just so you can shag

maybe had you said you'd have liked a relationship his response to his ex when told she was pregnant may have been different because then he wouldn't have been single but as it stands he was single so free to start a relationship with who he likes

I personally can't see a problem

Some men lie to get sex, then once had their fill of sex with that particular woman, move on to the next. If you expect more then prepare for disappointment. The realistic women have the most fun.

My experience is that the couples and openly married cheating singles cause the least drama because they are here for sex, not a relationship and expect and give nothing more. "

-Courtney

think that kind of sums it up, I think it's selfish to expect a guy who you have told you don't want a relationship with to stay single just so you can shag

maybe had you said you'd have liked a relationship his response to his ex when told she was pregnant may have been different because then he wouldn't have been single but as it stands he was single so free to start a relationship with who he likes

I personally can't see a problem "

I never said I wanted to stay single so I could shag. I wasn't sleeping with anyone else. I just didn't want to be labelled as in a relationship straight away. We were seeing how it was going and he made it clear he wanted to be with me and I explained why I didn't want to rush in.

Stop moaning about it, he's done nothing wrong , you've done nothing wrong, you both don't owe each other anything, he wanted more,you didn't, your choice, bet he's not written a post about wanting more and you didn't,

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

He had his cake and unfortunately the other woman is getting fat on it.

"I didn't come here looking for a relationship. But why should I pass up opportunities to be happy just because I'm on a swingers site?"

So if being in a relationship would make you happy, why are you on here? Doing what you're doing mustn't make you happy then?

I think that anyone that repeatedly knocks someone back when they want a relationship but are then angry that they no longer want a casual relationship with them and move on can't really criticise the other person too much. And probably needs to be less self absorbed

Probably, now what was the question?

Joking aside, I would be inclined to agree with the view that if he was looking for a relationship with you, band you turned that down, then presumably he was looking for something more than he could have with you and so turned to his ex (something I would never do - they're an ex for a reason) and if she's now expecting his baby then it's quite honourable of him to want to make an effort to be in his childs life, so no, I don't actually think it's shitty of him.

I don't think the situation is great, as obviously he's been sleeping with her while he's been seeing you, but then I don't know if you were both free to play with others etc

I reckon you've had a lucky escape

I'm thinking of setting up a paddling pool for people that's also a shark aquarium. It provides the perfect environment for people to learn how to swim in and simultaneously helps conserve ailing great white shark populations.

The moral of the story... sure you can use Fab as a dating site if you like... but it might not be the brightest idea in the box

"Right. Its not like I was fucking everyone at the time as well as him. I told him I was unsure of committing as it terrifies me. For reasons which I told him. And he was happy with that and said would wait. So in that time he has got his ex pregnant. And I'm supposed to be okay with that? Okay then. If he'd had told me he'd been fucking his ex at the same time then fair dos but Id rather not be strung a long and lied to. "

Wasn't that long ago you was on here heartbroke about another guy you was seeing blocking you so you can't have been with this new guy that long

You don't know how far along his ex is , so as far as we and you know he could have been faithful to you and is now stepping up to his responsibilities which I admire

Third time lucky hun and this time don't get so emotionally attached

Anita x

"I'm thinking of setting up a paddling pool for people that's also a shark aquarium. It provides the perfect environment for people to learn how to swim in and simultaneously helps conserve ailing great white shark populations.

The moral of the story... sure you can use Fab as a dating site if you like... but it might not be the brightest idea in the box "

Wise words

Getting dumped sucks.

Getting dumped & finding out he's gone back to his pregant ex, sucks even more.

But you know what, that's the trials and tribulations of dating & in the big scheme of life it's not that bad.

Some people are assuming that I knocked him back to stay single and shag other people which wasn't the case at all. I didn't want to rush into a full blown relationship without being sure. Thats not a automatic ticket to fuck me around.

"Probably, now what was the question?

Joking aside, I would be inclined to agree with the view that if he was looking for a relationship with you, band you turned that down, then presumably he was looking for something more than he could have with you and so turned to his ex (something I would never do - they're an ex for a reason) and if she's now expecting his baby then it's quite honourable of him to want to make an effort to be in his childs life, so no, I don't actually think it's shitty of him.

I don't think the situation is great, as obviously he's been sleeping with her while he's been seeing you, but then I don't know if you were both free to play with others etc

reckon you've had a lucky escape "

I don't know about that , perhaps it was him who had the lucky escape .....

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

-Courtney

I personally can't see a problem "

"Some people are assuming that I knocked him back to stay single and shag other people which wasn't the case at all. I didn't want to rush into a full blown relationship without being sure. Thats not a automatic ticket to fuck me around. "

He's a man

course it is

as somebody said above are you sure the ex was ever an ex in the first place and you wasn't his bit on the side and now she's pregnant he's ended it?

just sounds a bit dubious to me, split with girlfriend, finds a woman on fab to shag, still fucking ex girlfriend and bingo she's pregnant bye bye lady off fab

I'm guessing she was never his ex

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"Some people are assuming that I knocked him back to stay single and shag other people which wasn't the case at all. I didn't want to rush into a full blown relationship without being sure. Thats not a automatic ticket to fuck me around. "

But we don't know that he has fucked you around. We don't know how far along she is, so she may have been pregnant before he met you. You've only been seeing him a couple of weeks.

He's trying to do the best thing by his child, and that's giving a relationship with his ex a go. That's commendable, whether or not it works out for them.

He obviously liked you so by staying in touch with you he's perhaps concerned he may be tempted to stray, and is nipping that in the bud. Again, commendable.

He's not being shitty, and by cutting off contact he's letting you move on to someone else that you can have a relationship with, as that's clearly what you want, with him or not.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to spend some time focusing on yourself, and putting sex and relationships on the back burner until you can work out why you fall so quickly and easily? (Question, not an accusation)

By *RH and HRNCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthen

I don't understand the problem . . Are you all saying you've never slipped up and slept with your ex??? It happens. .

He was in a swinging site, met a girl, found he really liked her, but she wasn't interested in him in that way. . he's got a second chance at something. .

The OP is now feeling hurt, because clearly his feelings weren't as "deep" as she'd hoped. . . It happens . .

Best to move on and the sooner the better. .

If your not commuted, you are a friend with benefits, if he wanted commitment and he's going to get that from his ex then there ain't shit you can do about it, other than spring clean your profile, put some lippy on and chalk it up to experience, best way to get over a bloke, is to get under another one (or two, or a woman) life's to short to moon over the loss of something that was never yours to begin with

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

there will always be some of both genders who will 'fuck someone around', the thing is if someone allows it to happen and whilst many of us are possibly open to this if its happening seemingly regular then perhaps one would need to question ones own judgement in choosing such people or what is attracting them..?

Id feel sorry for his ex! I would hate any man to only want a relationship with me because i was pregnant

"If your not commuted, you are a friend with benefits, if he wanted commitment and he's going to get that from his ex then there ain't shit you can do about it, other than spring clean your profile, put some lippy on and chalk it up to experience, best way to get over a bloke, is to get under another one (or two, or a woman) life's to short to moon over the loss of something that was never yours to begin with"

You ran out of sugar-coat supplies I guess uh

swinging = no baggage